Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alisa massage - Motspur Park  (Read 2268 times)

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks to weedougie for giving me the heads up on this place a few months back. Don't know the full history but the place seems to be part of the Osterley/Northfields crew. I had wanted to visit the Raynes Park location earlier in the year but understood that had closed down.

Comms
Not listed anywhere (e.g. not on Gumtree) but I texted the number I had for Raynes Park 07979 301577‬. I was texted back on another number that doesn't seem to be in the public domain, so I won't post it here. Was told Alisa was working the day I was passing. Saw she had some good reviews on UKP so was all looking positive.
- Made an appointment on the day, all comms done over text (an error in hindsight)
- Booked an hour on the hour which was all agreed. At shortish notice but still over an hour ahead
- Got a text back 15 mins later asking if I could do 10 past
- I said "I could, and should I come them?"
- Got a reply saying "no problem".
WTF? You asked me if I could change. I was going to respond but I figured life is too short and a ten minute delay is no biggie.

Close to Motspur Park station, upstairs above some shops. Parked on a side-road (free). Front door is on a parade of shops so a little inconspicuous. Nice place, clean, big massage room, mirror, lots of space around the table. Good vibe. Good shower, but they could've put a bigger corner unit in there. Bigger guys will be cramped and forget about having an assisted shower.

The girl
The description over the phone was late 20s Chinese. I'd say early to mid-30s but Alisa's in good nick. Dressed in a spotless white therapy dress. Not a stunner, but friendly, smiled a lot, tactile. Maybe 5"4' ish. Fairly trim, size B boobs, bullet nipples and a trimmed pussy. Her english wasn't great but good enough, although she does what some Chinese ladies seem to do and starts every other sentence with a prolonged "Yes" (a minor bugbear of mine). That said, I liked her and felt it would be a good session.
Alisa said she works there on Thursdays, but also in Chiswick and Northfields on other days.

The service
So this is where it starts going wrong. Alisa says she can now only do 45 mins (WTF) and says "problem" tapping the radiator (double WTF - you're giving me the plumber line?). I figured that life's too short and 45 mins was still long enough, so agreed £70 including B2B (30 mins £60, hour £80).
She delivers a good, but not great, massage (I asked for hard). Minimal use of oil. Perhaps I was subconsciously tense but I didn't feel the release I usually have when my muscles are worked on. She knew what she was doing, but didn't quite hit the spot.
Got naked quite quickly and let me know it. Got a stiffy when she rested her tits on the back of my head to work the back. CC swipes and reach unders not a big thing for me, so I was happy these weren't overdone. Nice trick of sitting (i.e. putting a buttock) on my upturned palm so I could tantalizingly just feel her pussy. She also did a vigorous head massage with much ruffling of hair. OK for me, but you chaps with coiffured barnets should watch out for that.

Got on top for some B2B which was ok, but not very erotic. Didn't seem to oil herself up much. Flipped over and she went straight to my cock. She did get onto the table to wank me, the highlight of which was in a 69 position, so I could play with her pussy. Was ok with one finger (declined a second). No frontal bodyslides, which was disappointing. However, I got to have a proper look at her. Looks like she's had children but no real belly. Smiling throughout.
There was no tease or build-up and I got the feeling she was trying to finish me off quickly. I had over 15 mins left so I delayed by moving into different positions, e.g. sitting on edge of table, but the vibe was broken. She was ok with lip kissing and having her tits sucked.
I asked her about a blowjob in the 69 position (she said no, she doesn't like it) and finished with my tongue on her pussy. Still ten minutes left on the clock. Cleaned up then spent as long as I could in the shower, which was working absolutely fine, so I'm not sure what the problem with the hot water was. ;)

From entering to exiting it was 46 minutes.

Rating
Reflecting back over the last week, I've shifted from my initial feeling (neutral) to a negative. Alisa is a nice lady, the place is nice and the service was ok, but the messing around with the appointment and the rush to finish me off just tips it into red for this visit. Clearly they were booking someone else in before me to push the appointment back but then squeezed my time since someone else was immediately after. I think this impacted Alisa's approach; as I noted before, other reviews were quite positive. I get they have a business to run, but it's a business based on good customer service and repeat business.
That said, I still might try this location again but would see someone else.

Online LLPunting

Thanks FD for the review.

The previous positive had me considering Alisa but your experience reminded me of the service and vibe I've gotten from this crew previously.  It's not an easy trip for me so won't be bothering now.

:drinks: