Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty Little Secret - Leeds, Yorkshire. Truly awful.  (Read 997 times)

3 review(s) for DIRTY.LITTLE.SECRET. (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for MIXED.PLEASURE. (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline kilrath1

Capsule Review.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen 23rd of June 2018

Contacted her via text from her number on AW. Comms were good and the directions to her place were accurate.

Well, I rarely ever don't do research before meeting someone. Fortunately in the past I've been lucky nearly 100% of the time on those few occasions I just took a punt (pardon the pun). One of those was Amazing Nicol in Sheffield (who I'd love to review - she was given an undeservedly bad review on here by someone else -  but she's gone). However, Karma must have decided I had to pay for Nicol...

I had seen DLS on AW for some time - only 8 reviews on there and none on UKP at the time I looked. The AW reviews looked legit - people with their own feedback from established WGs. So it looked like she would be a good choice. At £80 the price was at my upper limit for 1/2 hour - actually quite expensive even if she was good...  The offset was she was only about 20 minutes away on the ring road around Leeds. Her pictures looked good (and they are accurate - at least that's something) and she was very quick on the comms.

I booked for half an hour (£80) on the initial visit which is what I normally do if it's someone I haven't seen before.

I arrived at the central one of three tower blocks in the Camp Town area of Leeds. A rather seedy place - although I didn't see any drug deals going down like another recent reviewer did. She rang me to ask where I was - I was running a few minutes late and had texted her this fact - and I should have walked immediately. A rather unfriendly, bored voice on the phone. It should have told me everything I needed to know but stupidly I went ahead with this - mainly because I have had bored voices on the phone before, replaced with charming ladies once inside the door.

Up in the dirty lift and along to a grotty end-of-row flat. All those warning signs I ignored. She opened the door and yes, she did look really nice. Just my thing in fact. However, she soon revealed she had the personality of a soggy tuna sandwich, and the attitude of someone that's been slapped in the face multiple times by the said tuna before it became a sandwich.

I entered the bedroom - a mean little space - and my ears were assaulted by (c)rap music being played at maximum volume. So loud, in fact, that we both had to shout to be heard. I asked her if she'd turn it down but she just replied "neighbours". Well, I don't know why - they're probably well aware of what she does given the nature of this neighbourhood. Even if it wasn't gangsta rap being played, I'd still have found it off-putting.

She was full of instructions - "take your clothes off" - "get on the bed" - "where do you want me". Urgh! Combine this with her checking her phone and messing with her Alexa device - the thing that was apparently pumping out the shit music. She tried giving me OW but I wasn't even erect - that's a first for Mr K! I may be getting on in years by I'm usually as good as any 30 year old when I'm with the right woman... well, in fact most women. So that tells you everything you need to know. It told me everything I needed to know. She continued with her crap attitude, telling me she had another punter coming soon and that I was making her late (we were all in about 6 minutes at this point - plus my 4 minutes being late = 10 minutes out of the 30 minute booking!!) It was at this point I just made the executive decision to jump ship. I was back at the car 12 minutes after having left it.

I often see homeless people sitting at the traffic lights in Bradford - I would have felt infinitely better giving my £80 to one of them than to the person I met on this punt.

About 3 years ago I visited a girl who had only just started in the business. She had a poor attitude too, but she gave me half my money back and we spent the remainder of my half hour chatting (as I learnt, she'd been badly abused by an ex-bf, so her attitude to men was understandable). I could see I wouldn't get anything by asking in this case - and maybe even some agro from whatever minder she had in the flat. I did tell her when I was outside the door "Enjoy your bad UK Punting Review". I think I've made good on that promise.

I'm giving DLS an enthusiastic and well-deserved negative for having a piss-poor attitude and wasting my time and money.

PS: perhaps not the worst meeting I've ever had - that goes to a woman many years ago who locked me inside her flat and wouldn't let me go until I'd explained why I should have sex with her...  :scare:

Offline yummycookie

Thanks, looks like you have saved me some money there. I was going to book with her this week. I do like Asian girls, but their attitude is worse than EEs.