Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe Glamour and Abbywg12 - Manchester, near airport  (Read 2026 times)

17 review(s) for abbywg123 (12 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
19 review(s) for chloe glamour (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5183322) (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline kilrath1

Capsule Review.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen 23rd January 2018.

Contacted Abby via email on AW followed by texts. Comms were good and the directions to the place were accurate.

The girls work out of an hotel. There is plenty of parking at the hotel and the surrounding streets.

I booked for half an hour (£100) on the initial visit which is what I normally do if it's someone I haven't seen before.

I haven't had two girls at the same time for about 20 years, so why not be a little adventurous - especially at that price.

I had no trouble finding the hotel and, subsequently, their room. Both girls were friendly and quite chatty. Overall it was just an OK experience. I would have preferred if they'd interacted with each other a bit more, but there you go. I must have seen them at the wrong time judging from other reviews.

Didn't live up to my previous experience and I probably wouldn't do this again unless I'd seen the two separately first to get to now them.

I'm giving this experience a Neutral.

Abbywg123

Hi Hun hope ur well :)
Firstly ok is not ok with me I aim higher so am really sorry that you didn't enjoy ur time with us as much as u might have :(
Some punters prefer for all the attention to be on them and others for us to get more heavily into each other - I'm sorry that on this occasion we gauged it wrong
Chloe's away for the next two weeks but if u fancy a solo punt give me an aw email and We will work out how I can make it up to u xxx

Online Titi

OP I had a great time with these 2 but had a script which I shared with both girls prior to the booking. Ultimately, you can only share your own experience. Thanks for the review.

Offline Np1984

Abbey is awesome by herself, although I’m really tempted with the 2 girl service

Online lewisjones23

Abbey is awesome by herself, although I’m really tempted with the 2 girl service

what value has that got on a neutral review apart from to try and white knight?

zero - fuck all

Offline Access

what value has that got on a neutral review apart from to try and white knight?

zero - fuck all
Same value as your post? And mine just now I guess?  :crazy:

Even from this review and the comment under it I’m tempted as long as I’ve a scenario planned.

Although the guy who commented could maybe do a review?

Offline westeros

I've had these two lovelies on my hot list for a while. Personally though if on a duo booking, I would prefer all the attention on me. Always a fantasy to have a girl on each side of me, giving me their undivided attention.

Plus these ladies are generally very highly rated. But a review is a review. The OP is perfectly entitled to his opinion, but I would seriously consider Abbeys offer.
And in case you don't take the offer,  can I go instead? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline FLYING BLUE

I also gave this duo a neutral review.

:Looking back at my review suggests that Abby was by far the most active and Chloe went through the motions & was bored & boring.

I would also take up Abby's offer although, sadly, I wasn't offered the same  ;)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=186962.0
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 08:42:17 am by FLYING BLUE »

Offline Access

Her offer to make it up to him says a lot about her. Her attitude is certainly a lot better than others. Fair play.

Offline Bustydusty

Depends what the offer is - we have no idea :unknown:
Also he would then have his aw and uk punting identities matched which I personally wouldn’t
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 09:50:11 am by Bustydusty »

Offline yorkieyorkie

Depends what the offer is - we have no idea :unknown:
Also he would then have his aw and uk punting identities matched which I personally wouldn’t

Very good point on the identity being revealed.

Abbywg123

Give me an email flying blue I'm nothing if not fair lol xxx

Abbywg123

And I'm absolutely not in the business of revealing identities i just want to add as I've had it done to me in the past it's neither big nor clever !! I simply need to be able to confirm it isn't a chancer an is the person who I've invited to contact me - ive just received my first message on here and wasn't aware I could on This forum but if the two of you would prefer to message me thru here
So I don't have other contact details then that also works for me xxx

Online Titi

I also gave this duo a neutral review.

:Looking back at my review suggests that Abby was by far the most active and Chloe went through the motions & was bored & boring.

I would also take up Abby's offer although, sadly, I wasn't offered the same  ;)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=186962.0

You know what, you have a point here. Abby took the lead during my booking which overall was a good experience and did not merit a neutral. Judging by the OP’s booking date (January) and some of the solo reviews of Chloe, I think she overworked herself during that period. But as always our miles vary but it’s important to review what you experienced; neutral, positive or red.

Offline kilrath1

@Abbywg123 : Thanks very much for your follow-up on my report and the offer. I really appreciate that, although as I'm a considerable distance from you and the visit in my original review was a one-off, I will have to decline. It does however say a lot about you - lots of extra brownie points to you - and I think others who read this thread should keep that in mind even though my review was "neutral".

To everyone: please note that I tell it how it is (was). I don't make stuff up or exaggerate claims, positive or negative. Neutral reviews from me should not be read as "poor" or "bad" service. Negative reviews, OTOH, should be taken as exactly that - and I don't give out negatives lightly.

@Bustydusty: my identities on UKP and AW (both my punter and service provider accounts) are no secret. My base-name is the same (although on AW punter account it's got a 2 because AW deleted my original account for reasons unknown).

Offline cueball

my identities on UKP and AW (both my punter and service provider accounts) are no secret. My base-name is the same (although on AW punter account it's got a 2 because AW deleted my original account for reasons unknown).

Is provider a typo?

Offline kilrath1

Not a typo.  Photo services. For women. Only.  :cool:

Abbywg123

If u find urself in my area again Hun don't hesitate to contact me - and thanks for ur review we are deffo gonna be looking at putting a more even spread of attention in the duos to make the service better xxx

Offline cueball

Not a typo.  Photo services. For women. Only.  :cool:

Ok

I'm a cynical old swine and trust nobody at this game.

So, a professional prossie photographer puts a neutral up and said prossie offers a never heard of before put it right punt..... It makes more sense now  :dash:

I did say I'm cynical didn't i  :sarcastic:

Offline kilrath1

Well, I'm not a pro glamour shooter - although thanks for considering me as such. In fact I've only photographed one girl so far. So, I'm afraid you're wrong. If I had shot Abbey and her friend then I'd possibly have given a positive!  :D

You can see I put a load of reviews up on Sunday. Be as cynical as you like (don't blame you), but the facts don't add up to me and Miss Abbey pulling a stunt.  :P

Offline cueball

Well, I'm not a pro glamour shooter - although thanks for considering me as such. In fact I've only photographed one girl so far. So, I'm afraid you're wrong. If I had shot Abbey and her friend then I'd possibly have given a positive!  :D

You can see I put a load of reviews up on Sunday. Be as cynical as you like (don't blame you), but the facts don't add up to me and Miss Abbey pulling a stunt.  :P

Like i said, I trust no bugger, you and her, trust is earned not given.... You've got a service provider account.... Immediate suss to me

Offline kilrath1

Good for you.

As you say, trust is earned.

But I don't really care - I don't have to prove myself to you or anyone else on this site. You are free to read my reviews in whatever way you like and you'll find that all 11 reviews I've made are accurate if you've visited the girls being reviewed.

Abbywg123

I take all my own pictures on an iPhone and have refused the services of all that have offered (and there have been many ) you won't find a picture
Anywhere of me that's been taken professionally because I don't use them - I find 99% of the time they're misleading - if I need an extra set of hands Chloe takes them
And I didn't say I was or wasn't giving anyone a discount - I said we would discuss how to make it right - I may well have done had the reviewer messaged me however I didn't as he didn't he replied on here xxx

Offline NigelF

You know what, you have a point here. Abby took the lead during my booking which overall was a good experience and did not merit a neutral. Judging by the OP’s booking date (January) and some of the solo reviews of Chloe, I think she overworked herself during that period. But as always our miles vary but it’s important to review what you experienced; neutral, positive or red.

I had a booking (duo) in December and had issues with Chloe regarding being potentially overworked and certainly restrictive during sex/not being able to take a medium-full pounding, so it's a bit surprising and disappointing that there were still the same/similar issues in January despite her having had a Christmas and New Year break.

I've seen her again earlier this year (Feb-March or around then) and found her to be fine/good (like she is usually is in my experience) however more recently she was back to being restrictive again (and I definitely don't have a big cock by the way). I didn't have an issue with her attitude but of course it was still disappointing. I would still happily see Chloe again both as a duo and solo but if that were to happen during a solo booking it would definitely be a neutral at best, most likely a negative.

Ok

I'm a cynical old swine and trust nobody at this game.

So, a professional prossie photographer puts a neutral up and said prossie offers a never heard of before put it right punt..... It makes more sense now  :dash:

I did say I'm cynical didn't i  :sarcastic:

You're back! This is great to see, I have genuinely missed you!

Online Titi

Like i said, I trust no bugger, you and her, trust is earned not given.... You've got a service provider account.... Immediate suss to me

Welcome back matey, fair to say we’ve all missed you and your cage.

Offline malu999

You're back! This is great to see, I have genuinely missed you!

Nige, this is the fluffiest post i've ever seen from you  :D