Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When discussin women you've fucked, do you include the prossies?  (Read 3217 times)

explicitencounters

We've probably all been there, when your talking with the kind of mates that don't punt, or at least isn't known whether they do or don't, and the topic of women come up

Do you include the romanian, polish or chinese girls that you've had the wonderful opportunity to indulge in. Or do you only mention the civvys?

If your known in your social circle as not being able to pull very well, then they will certainly question the authencity of your claims!

For example I've had friends say, 'I'd love to fuck a chinese bird, I've heard their pussy is tight!' I've never replied 'yeah and they suck a good dick too' not because he would think I couldn't get women, but because its unlikely I would have fucked a chinese! The lies about where and how aren't worth sharing the experience of the shag for me.. I stick with the list of civvies

Do you include them in yours?

RNinePunter

We've probably all been there, when your talking with the kind of mates that don't punt, or at least isn't known whether they do or don't, and the topic of women come up

Do you include the romanian, polish or chinese girls that you've had the wonderful opportunity to indulge in. Or do you only mention the civvys?

If your known in your social circle as not being able to pull very well, then they will certainly question the authencity of your claims!

For example I've had friends say, 'I'd love to fuck a chinese bird, I've heard their pussy is tight!' I've never replied 'yeah and they suck a good dick too' not because he would think I couldn't get women, but because its unlikely I would have fucked a chinese! The lies about where and how aren't worth sharing the experience of the shag for me.. I stick with the list of civvies

Do you include them in yours?

Hell no'.

cjkanye02

If I disclosed my number it would be kind of obvious as I have I think 6 civvies and maybe 275 prossies ;)

My mates were fantasizing about threesomes recently. I didn't like to mention that after doing 10, I was kinda bored of them :)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 11:56:22 pm by cjkanye02 »

Offline Silver Birch

Prossies cannot be included in the bedpost notches, they are reserved for conquests, not purchased shags.

My mates have always known my unfulfilled fantasy was a black chick....... they think this is STILL my unfulfilled fantasy  :)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 12:03:26 am by Silver Birch »

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Prossies cannot be included in the bedpost notches, they are reserved for conquests, not purchased shags.

My mates have always known my unfulfilled fantasy was a black chick....... they think this is STILL my unfulfilled fantasy  :)
People say it doesn't count if you pay for it, that is jealous nonsense from non-punters. Being a punter is harder than it looks, think about the amount of research involved, the travelling, the phone calls and the actual sex itself - it can be as much work as organizing a date with a civvy, it's just the convenience you pay for. Sex is sex.

RNinePunter

People say it doesn't count if you pay for it, that is jealous nonsense from non-punters. Being a punter is harder than it looks, think about the amount of research involved, the travelling, the phone calls and the actual sex itself - it can be as much work as organizing a date with a civvy, it's just the convenience you pay for. Sex is sex.

You make us sound like saints Ali, thank you.  :hi:

pierrot

Rule 1
Admit nothing to civvies.
 :scare:

Offline the_exile

If I disclosed my number it would be kind of obvious as I have I think 6 civvies and maybe 275 prossies ;)

My mates were fantasizing about threesomes recently. I didn't like to mention that after doing 10, I was kinda bored of them :)

;)

Not at your levels but Ive certainly had way more than the average number of partners & most of them have been paid for.

I'm not bored of Chinese girls yet, I'm about to fuck my 10th at the same place!

willbred

IF I did, it would be 5 civvies and nearly 1,500 prossies, I'm not ashamed to say. I think the prossies just have it.

Toshiba

I often boast how i rode the fuck out of a 19yr old

No one believes me haha

Offline Marmalade

Civvies are interesting to other people as they represent both a conquest and a backstory. Prossies are neither. You'd be as well telling your mates about a fantastic wank you gave yourself. The interesting backstory,  no matter how great or gorgeous the prossie was, would be you visiting a prossie. She is pretty irrelevant to them.

Similarly,  reviews about prossies are generally only of interest to punters if the backstory (you) includes details on whether it would be worthwhile for them to do the same: ie costs, services received. She is a service provider, not someone that you 'know' or could know.

Offline YouOnlyLiveOnce

The average British adult has supposedly had 10 sexual partners IIRC.  But only a quarter of them have actually had 10 or more, so the more active ones are inflating the average (10 is the mean average, where you add up everyone's number of sexual partners and divide by the size of your sample).  The median average (where you line everyone up from lowest to highest and pick the person in the middle) is 5.

If you do that with just women, the median drops to 4: with just men, it rises to 6.  Presumably this means that the "average Joe" has one girlfriend/wife, three exes (bringing him up to 4), plus two one-night-stands or similar (which his female equivalent wouldn't have, as average women generally don't go for that).  Punters wouldn't count in the median, as we are not in the middle of the range.

Interestingly, all the way up the scale, men have more sexual partners than women, until you get to the very top: the prostitutes, and a small number of nymphomaniac civilians (presumably these are the ones that "average Joe" managed to get off with a couple of times).

I'd include them in my count if it was safe to do so.  If they "don't count", then other forms of casual sex shouldn't count either.  And if you've had ten "meaningful and committed relationships", then you've had at least nine failed relationships, and suddenly that doesn't look too good.

Perhaps you could just count the ones who accepted a second booking from you, or the ones who contacted you afterwards and invited you back.

Offline itk

Shown a few mates at work mobile phone footage I've recorded while being with a WG. They are none the wiser I paid for it, just a tad miffed watching some fittie getting naked dancing around my crotch. :D

Stealthshagger

I often boast how i rode the fuck out of a 19yr old

No one believes me haha

When you say it like that they probably think you meant a Punto, not a punt.  :D

GeeWiz

No, they wouldn't believe me nor would I care for their inquisitions.  I tend to find those who ain't getting it talk about it more.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
The average British adult has supposedly had 10 sexual partners IIRC.  But only a quarter of them have actually had 10 or more, so the more active ones are inflating the average (10 is the mean average, where you add up everyone's number of sexual partners and divide by the size of your sample).  The median average (where you line everyone up from lowest to highest and pick the person in the middle) is 5.
I read the same thing 10 or less being the average. The factor to bare in mind is presumably with it being a cross-section it would include people that have only had one partner and been married since, virgins, Christians or other religious denominations that are against promiscuity, old geezers were promiscuity wasn't normal in "them days". Most people I have spoken to say they have had around 20 partners.

Offline threechilliman

The OH asked me this the other day. I considered for a moment, then gave her the civvy only count

Offline YouOnlyLiveOnce

I read the same thing 10 or less being the average. The factor to bare in mind is presumably with it being a cross-section it would include people that have only had one partner and been married since, virgins, Christians or other religious denominations that are against promiscuity, old geezers were promiscuity wasn't normal in "them days". Most people I have spoken to say they have had around 20 partners.

I expect there's also a big rural/urban split. I grew up in a rural area where it's considered normal for a guy to marry his first or second girlfriend, due to a desperate shortage of women.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
When you say it like that they probably think you meant a Punto, not a punt.  :D

Do Puntos last 19 years??

Festisio

No, because if I said over 200 it would raise some eyebrows around the table.

brislex

IF I did, it would be 5 civvies and nearly 1,500 prossies, I'm not ashamed to say. I think the prossies just have it.

1500!? Wow do u ever get bored? I got so bored with the ones in my area.

Offline Daffodil

I don't, because I don't tend to include them in the "women I've fucked" list.

I have a "prossie's I've fucked" list, and a "women I've fucked" list. I don't merge the two lists.

Roland D Hay

Spot on, I'll paraphrase a recent discussion between Rob Brydon and Steve Coogan in The Trip...

Rob: that beautiful girl only slept with you because you're rich and famous.
Steve: you use whatever tools you have to your advantage, I could equally say to someone, that girl only slept with you because you're young and good looking... Steve then shrugs shoulders in a what's the fucking difference manner.