Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber-Rae, Newcastle Quayside  (Read 1326 times)

59 review(s) for Amber-inked-Rae (53 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cylar

Amber-Rea
External Link/Members Only

30 min incall
£60

Communication
Text 2hrs before and received address, parked up text again and got apartment no.

Apartment on the newcastle quayside, nice tidy clean, homely feel

Meeting
Amber answered the door and showed me straight into her bedroom, dressed in sexy black underwear. Straight into DFK, hands all over, lots of groping, proper GFE. we then helped eachother out of our clothes and she went to work on a nice bj, 5mins of this then into 69 (fav pos), she seemed to really get off on this grinding into my face and making all the right noises. then on with the mac and into some doggy till a came. cleared up then sorted the paperwork and was shown out with a nice kiss as i left.

I'd say her age is right at 38, but the pics seem to be a couple of years old, she's more a size 10-12, still fit and really friendly, yes i would return

Offline Shearer1955

Glad you enjoyed yourself  :hi:

Offline cylar

cheers, i've had a couple to post about and she is definitely one of the better ones  :)

Online waynekerr600

Thanks for the review mate.

Offline Kev3773

Thanks for reviewing, seen her and a nice lass, not enough to tempt me back through  :hi: