Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: missleila_oxo - Richmond/kingston - Time waster  (Read 1145 times)

1 review(s) for missleila_oxo (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sunnyj

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Short story:
Agreed date, time and location of the meeting with her, I arrive at the location on time and text/call her but radio silence. Meeting never happened and waste my time.

Long story:
I had some work in Richmond and decided to punt there. Richmond looks to a punting desert and AW search with postcode TW9 cameup with single digit profiles.
This profile looked promising and I decided to Punt. Sent her message via AW and got her number.
Texted and confirm the date and time. On the day of the meeting again reconfirmed the meeting and now she provides the location. To my surprise the location was in Kingston (between Kingston Hospital and Kingston university).

I arrive at the location and sent her text and waited for few minutes. Five minutes after the scheduled start time, I called the number and it rang but not attended. Made multiple calls and text but no response.
I waited for 20 mins and left the place.

Offline The_Don

No phone number listed (at this time)

Currently the likes like is very limited

Dogging
FFM 3Somes
Massage
Oral
Spanking (receiving)
Tie & Tease
Toys

(30 min = £100 / 60 min = £150)

Profile and image screen shots below

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sunnyj

No phone number listed (at this time)

Phone number was never listed in her AW profile. As I mentioned in the review, I sent message via AW and then got her number.

Offline downepunter

OP...count yourself lucky. I had come across her when she had listed bareback on her likes list. Seems like she has removed that now? Not sure if that was a mistake when she set up the account first but I didn't want to risk it so immediately blacklisted.

Offline king tarzan

OP...count yourself lucky. I had come across her when she had listed bareback on her likes list. Seems like she has removed that now? Not sure if that was a mistake when she set up the account first but I didn't want to risk it so immediately blacklisted.

+1 :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP for the info. BB was not listed when I booked and she never mentioned it when rates was agreed. £100 for 30 mins and no extras. Maybe mistake or she does offer it, only someone who meet her can clear it.

British girls offering BB on the rise?

Offline sunnyj

It is not a mistake, she offers it now on her profile. Again, thanks for the Intel.
Current number on her profile
+447853378686 or 07853378686

Online Waterhouse

Has her details been added to the regional BB thread yet?

Offline sunnyj

Has her details been added to the regional BB thread yet?
Yes, just now added it to that thread.

Online Waterhouse