Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tattooed women heywood  (Read 523 times)

Offline Northmanc89

Can’t remember we name kinky women from heywood full of tattoos anyone no if she is still knocking around

Offline Sinz

Can’t remember we name kinky women from heywood full of tattoos anyone no if she is still knocking around

3 years on here contributed nothing, bwondering why you are still knocking around here.

You want assistance, think about contributing first or piss off.

Offline Northmanc89

How about you grow you sad twat.

Offline blackburnian

3 years on here contributed nothing, bwondering why you are still knocking around here.

You want assistance, think about contributing first or piss off.

+ 100

OP what makes you think you have any right to knowledge most of us have spent £££s obtaining when you haven't shared ANY of yours ?? Leeching as you are doing is the mark of a Twat.

That said most of us proper punters have probably seen more twats up close and personal than you :bomb:  - makes us good at spotting them on here .

Bb

Offline Sinz

How about you grow you sad twat.

Your 10 posts have been "Does anyone know this" "Does anyone know that " and you think I am the sad twat ?   :sarcastic:

Look in the mirror you old fart  :music:

Offline blackburnian

Your 10 posts have been "Does anyone know this" "Does anyone know that " and you think I am the sad twat ?   :sarcastic:

He's gone a bit quiet ??

Bb

Online PussyLover789

aaaaww dont pick on him, its not his fault hes a sad lonely old twerp lol  :D

Offline Bustydusty

10 posts and nothing of any possible interest to anyone else - we really need a few more like you... :dash: :dash: :dash: