Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stella ! A classic B & S  (Read 218 times)

Offline petercamford

External Link/Members Only

I have had my eye on this one for a while and as my usual squeeze is away I though I would explore the world with Stella . Contacted her by email (no phone number on the profile) and received a nice reply and there followed some more emails in which a day and time agreed, and I was able to specify what I wanted and we agreed the price. I felt excited and was confident that I had found a low key profile but attractive friendly and open minded girl.

Well of course I should have known better. Arrived at the (ok) flat on time and was greeted by a girl who was very clearly NOT Stella, or not the Stella in the photos or video. But she was young (25 ?) and had an attractive face. I was tempted to stay but it rapidly became clear that rather than the well travelled, educated, international girl of the profile, this girl spoke no English that I could understand. She had no knowledge of the email exchange I had engaged in so did not know what I wanted and did not know the price agreed. In fact she did not even know she was supposed to be called Stella.

Although the girl was attractive and seemed friendly, I felt really let down and knew that I was not going to get anything  like the experience I had expected and been promised. So I am afraid I turned tail and left. When it became clear that I was not going to stay the girls previous accommodating attitude disappeared to be replaced with a face like thunder and as I took the top stair making my exit from the house, I heard the door slam angrily behind me.

Now I have a bundle of cash burning a hole in my pocket, and I am wondering who to invest it with. Not easy. This business is so dishonest !