Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jowita Liverpool  (Read 1483 times)

20 review(s) for Bye. (11 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cb99ba

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - initial comms were ok, replied quickly (agreed for £60, 1/2 hr). She told me to text her when I arrive to the address.

Location - same as mentioned in other reviews (the famous green door). Got there 10 minutes before the agreed time and asked her the room number and it gone silent. No replies to text, tried to call her a few times. Nothing.

I thought she may double-booked, waited for another 10-15 minutes, then decided to go with Plan B and went for Briana.

Offline fairfield

cb,
cheers for the review. Sorry about your wasted time. IMHO at last there is getting to be a realistic opinion of this pro$$ie.
Tho it was last year, i got exactly the same treatment when i pitched up 10 mins beforehand. Walked up and down for a bit and then stood at the bus stop for the rest of the time, where i texted again.
Didnt get the 'come hither' reply until a minute or two into start of my hour. Didnt see anyone emerge as i was waiting, got the impression she just wasnt expecting me to turn up or couldnt be arsed being ready on time..
From what happened after, really wish she hadnt bothered at all and i'd took that bus home.

Offline Access

Makes me wonder why she gets so many positives? Is she just getting worse?

Offline cb99ba

In my case I've waited 20 minutes over the agreed time, is not like having too high expectation but her initial replies were instant. I wasn't expecting her to go AWOL especially with her positive reviews on this site. It would've been nice if she replied and told me not to waste another 20 minutes staring at the chinatown gate... but probably she's too busy and doesn't care that much.

goldwing1

No penetration on her profile, you could have got there and she could quite rightly refuse of offer it, could be a mistake as well but i`d ask before

Offline Stiltskin

I thought she may double-booked...

When I saw her there was another guy also hovering around the door, which was a bit awkward. Unless there was another girl in there I think she may have double booked me also. I stepped forward first so got lucky, but in hindsight maybe he was the lucky one.

Online lewisjones23

Makes me wonder why she gets so many positives? Is she just getting worse?

Because Liverpool is full of fat old dogs / EE / bait and switch

punters here are thick and still give them money when Manchester isnt hard to get to, even on public transport, and is a million times better

Offline MJ.spritzen

She's got a good body, great ass and a nice tight pussy. I've enjoyed both times i've been with her but... there is something slightly off about her i cant quite put my finger on. I wouldn't surprise me at all if she's pimped.

Offline holdenc

i got a big whiff of fish in my only punt with her whilst in doggy. this was the first time and only time I've experienced this  :vomit:
happened the end of last year. last minute punt as i wouldn't take a later time so probably my own fault as she wouldn't have had time to get ready

Offline NigelF

i got a big whiff of fish in my only punt with her whilst in doggy. this was the first time and only time I've experienced this  :vomit:
happened the end of last year. last minute punt as i wouldn't take a later time so probably my own fault as she wouldn't have had time to get ready

Definitely not your fault. It's entirely her fault for accepting the booking without giving herself enough time. Clearly she doesn't have decent standards (or is pimped as MJ Spritzen has suggested).

Offline Tom09876

That famous green door also has bad stories of chinese mafia chasing a punter I read a while back

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

That famous green door also has bad stories of chinese mafia chasing a punter I read a while back

I love that green door lol... 
yeah there may be dodgy things going on, but its not really anything to do with Jowita... just dont go with any Chinese girls that go into that door.

Offline MJ.spritzen

yeah there may be dodgy things going on, but its not really anything to do with Jowita... just dont go with any Chinese girls that go into that door.

Damn right - was it my experience here?: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=175718.0

Liverpool Discerning

Because Liverpool is full of fat old dogs / EE / bait and switch

punters here are thick and still give them money when Manchester isnt hard to get to, even on public transport, and is a million times better

Strangely enough, not had any of those while punting in Liverpool. Then again, I am carefull and avoid Vivastreet.

Online lewisjones23

Strangely enough, not had any of those while punting in Liverpool. Then again, I am carefull and avoid Vivastreet.

Strangely enough I’ve searched plenty of times and the standard compared to Manchester is shite so a quick trip down the 62 is what I have to do

I’m not knocking your reviews because it is good that you are doing them but you have used Vivastreet and there is a negative in there

So it kind of makes what you said seem a bit daft

I’d love there to be a stream of fit reliable WG in Liverpool but I honestly don’t think anyone could name 3 - I can’t even think of 1 if I am being honest but I haven’t searched for a couple of weeks ( Touring girls don’t count )

Offline cb99ba

Strangely enough I’ve searched plenty of times and the standard compared to Manchester is shite so a quick trip down the 62 is what I have to do

I’m not knocking your reviews because it is good that you are doing them but you have used Vivastreet and there is a negative in there

So it kind of makes what you said seem a bit daft

I’d love there to be a stream of fit reliable WG in Liverpool but I honestly don’t think anyone could name 3 - I can’t even think of 1 if I am being honest but I haven’t searched for a couple of weeks ( Touring girls don’t count )
without sounding like a prick and quoting a song that is now on radio - not all of us are Jackie Chan to order sushi from Japan. Sometimes you have to stick with your local restaurant IFYKWIM. If you go from Liverpool to Manchester, you'll probably waste more valuable time getting there than the actual punt.

As for naming 3 WG in Liverpool that have quite a good reputation on this forum: Poppy (3850257), Jess-Lovelace (4682162), Little Miss Naughty(3275963) - I haven't seen them yet, but are on my HL (as Briana and Jowita were). Manchester is a bigger city so it has more to pick from, but even there are a lot of WG that have good reputation and turned bad over time.

Offline fairfield

...... I am carefull and avoid Vivastreet.
Sadly for this "fat old dog" - Vivastreet or AW, its all the same. Except with Viva - you dont get all all those twattish reviews which lead you up the garden path.  But then again my max budget is £100/hr, preferably less.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 12:13:14 pm by fairfield »

Offline Richthescouser

without sounding like a prick and quoting a song that is now on radio - not all of us are Jackie Chan to order sushi from Japan. Sometimes you have to stick with your local restaurant IFYKWIM. If you go from Liverpool to Manchester, you'll probably waste more valuable time getting there than the actual punt.

As for naming 3 WG in Liverpool that have quite a good reputation on this forum: Poppy (3850257), Jess-Lovelace (4682162), Little Miss Naughty(3275963) - I haven't seen them yet, but are on my HL (as Briana and Jowita were). Manchester is a bigger city so it has more to pick from, but even there are a lot of WG that have good reputation and turned bad over time.

Poppy - wouldn’t touch her after my experience where I was lied to about what services she offered.

Personally I think Warrington is generally worth a try. Much nearer than Manchester, easier parking and the rates seem lower. Mostly,EE girls though, but my experiences so far have generally been positive.

Offline Hungarian Lover

I'm quite happy with both Liverpool and Viva Street (but then maybe I'm easily pleased) nice and easy to get to plenty to chose from and like our Friend Fairfield old and on a budget. Only had one punt in Manchester and that was with a total ripoff English bird. Did once think about seeing this girl, (was she a good anal fuck?) but from these reviews and also that like she's put on a bit of weight so wouldn't bother now.