Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Carli Fox Colchester  (Read 821 times)

3 review(s) for Miss Carli Fox (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7097261) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Foxtail17

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Saw Carli a few weeks back, bit behind with reviews, sorry.

Venue was an untidy, tired looking house on what was on arrival a quiet estate, but on departure had a few dodgy youths hanging around the park opposite shouting at each other. Parking is easy, no restrictions. I parked up about 2 minutes walk away out of sight of the house.

Paid £125 for 60 minutes.

Usual behind the door welcome, Carli wearing some nice, sexy black undies. Pretty mixed race lady, very welcoming.

Drink was offered and accepted on arrival. No shower offered but as I had only driven about 10 minutes from my hotel non was needed.

Upstairs to the bedroom, paperwork  sorted it was full on DFK, lots of pelvic rubbing, getting me very hard. Carli undressed me, kissing and licking my nipples with her tongue running down my tummy as she pulled of my boxers. She got me to lay on the edge of the bed and took my chap in slowly in her mouth, it wasn’t until I sat up a bit I realised it was OW, she had popped the condom on with her mouth. She does give great head, lots of tongue, ball licking and genuine DT.

Got her onto the bed and more FK as I got her boobs out and sucked hard on her nips, which are very big and attractive, then down to sample her pussy. Clean, fresh and smooth and very wet. Back up between her legs and into missionary, Carli pulling her legs up to her shoulders. I was very turned on and soon orgasmed, with me then going back to give RO, with Carli cumming soon after.

Brief chat, round 2 more DFK, she is a good, passionate kisser, and I was hard again, more great ow then I asked her to ride me. She is a bouncer not a grinder, and soon had me filling the bag.

Bit of cuddle and chat and off I went, a happy chappy. Service given was passionate, engaging  and very enthusiastic. I would book again if in the area.

Carli shows signs of big weight loss (I believe members have seen her in her larger days) flabby tummy and saggy boobs, but still has a nice big, juicy arse. Her AW pics seem recent, but the angles and her clothing may be deceiving.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only