Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessice69 + Anna 22 - Stratford E15  (Read 6675 times)

18 review(s) for Anna_22 (15 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
58 review(s) for Yasmin Petite (45 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online doc friend

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was a few weeks ago - Jess was advertising a duo for a special price of £100 for 30 minutes in her flat in E15. It was a on the day punt late around 10-10,30pm

Comms - Agreed after a few texts. Was told it will be a duo at £100 with her new friend from Brazil called Anna. Agreed 30 minutes at £100.

Location - Had to drive - No parking anywhere near as there was so sort of Somalian - African party near by and cars parked all over the side roads, Took a chance at a residents only space - Was given the address and where to enter - No door security so buzzed in and then lots of drama with actually finding her actual flat - took me 10 minutes and 2 calls + 3 texts. Finally found the correct flat number on another outside block

Entered with Jessica opening and was directed turned straight left away from the front room and into the back bed room

1, Negative - They were at least 2-3 guys in the front room who immediately ran into another room as i entered. But I still clocked them as i turned to walk towards the bedroom
2. Negative - The whole flat stunk of weed. Not usually a problem when there is a slight smell But the smell was very overpowering as soon as i was walking into the bedroom
3. Negative - The bedroom was very messy with lots of worn clothes and mess all over the room. Bin was full of rubbish with lots of tissues and god knows what else
4. Positives - Both girls looked amazing - Both wearing skimpy shorts and Anna a small bra and Jess a short T shirt.

If they didnt look so good I would have walked but it took me an hour to drive from south London so for £100 I though im here now.

Both girls started on my dick as soon as i got naked and i was kissing both girls as they came up for air. All good so far.

However - I noticed a Tampax string coming out of the side of Jess knickers as she only took off her top - Great tits. I was told no touching there. I thought ok she is out of bounds I go for Anna - Tried to touch her pussy and was told in broker English No touch pussy No sex only blow job

At this stage i was on the bed naked with these 2 very hot sexy girls BUT no touching and no sex - ONLY blowjob

I was nearly done anyway even after only 15/20 minutes - They took my spunk on to their tits and that was it !!

An expensive BJ with 2 very very sexy girls - a few kisses between the girls to get me going but that only lasted 5 minutes. Their BJ was very good and both girls were very pretty

But the lack of sex. Jess on her period - No touching any of their pussies and the people in the flat Plus the very strong smell of weed throughout the flat makes this a Negative even though both girls did look and perform well.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 08:44:42 pm by doc friend »

Offline Parking

You might have missed it or you didn't confirm beforehand... Although I haven't tried but I am aware that when Jessica advertises duo action at £100 for half an hour it's BJ only.

The flat mates thing...just off putting :thumbsdown:

Jess.pakistani

As I always advertise in my Adultwork adult, you knew very well that it was just bj, funny that you knew how to drive from South london until you found my apartment but you did not have the ability to stop for a minute and read the information of my adultwork before.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 09:07:56 pm by Jess.pakistani »

Offline Sinz

As I always advertise in my Adultwork adult, you knew very well that it was just bj, funny that you knew how to drive from South london until you found my apartment but you did not have the ability to stop for a minute and read the information of my adultwork before.

Funny that you think you can get on here and dictate what punters can review and describe. Your apartment was filthy, messy stinks of weed and have people hanging around in the front room. Did u miss all that or are you just dumb enough to be stoned and blabber crap on here, thinking you can get away with it ?

Fair enough it is a BJ only service, that doesn't mean punters have to expect to punt you in a pig style (maybe add that too on your profile then). Get your act together.

Offline blackjack1

Other than the mess, I feel like most of these negatives could have been foreseen if you read the other reviews  :unknown:

Offline Reallytired86

You saying all that is very rich - you have “Pakistani” in your profile you clown! Wouldn’t put false advertising past you.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 10:23:55 pm by Reallytired86 »

Offline Sinz

Other than the mess, I feel like most of these negatives could have been foreseen if you read the other reviews  :unknown:

Still makes the experience a Negative, so what's your point ?  :unknown:

Offline PointGuard

If you didn't like so many things before, maybe you should've walked instead of going in there with a negative mindset. I'm thinking you added the other things because you didn't get to fuck. :lol:

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If you didn't like so many things before, maybe you should've walked instead of going in there with a negative mindset. I'm thinking you added the other things because you didn't get to fuck. :lol:

Are you sure your not one of the fellas that was in the other room? Or their Pimp?

Offline blackjack1

Still makes the experience a Negative, so what's your point ?  :unknown:

Thought I made it...he would have known about those issues if he read the reviews...I mean that's the whole point of the site right? Wasn't questioning his experience, just his research skills.

Offline Cgxrudkp12

OP you should walked mate and confirmed services beforehand but thanks for the review.

No way will i be booking

Offline Cgxrudkp12

Funny that you think you can get on here and dictate what punters can review and describe. Your apartment was filthy, messy stinks of weed and have people hanging around in the front room. Did u miss all that or are you just dumb enough to be stoned and blabber crap on here, thinking you can get away with it ?

Fair enough it is a BJ only service, that doesn't mean punters have to expect to punt you in a pig style (maybe add that too on your profile then). Get your act together.

Hear hear :thumbsup:

Offline Rav7

The times I have been there , place was clean and no smell problem. Services are as advertised. For me great service provider, and leave happy

Offline magnetico

As I always advertise in my Adultwork adult, you knew very well that it was just bj,

Doc Friend can you confirm that she didn't tell you by sms or when you got here that it was BJ  only?  :dash:
Was it just written somewhere on the long AW page?  :dash:

If that's the case it's just deceiving.

Online LLPunting

And you would be making that comment because...

You posted positive reviews for both girls involved.

Lemme guess, you always played a WHITE KNIGHT in World of Warcraft.

Online LLPunting

Thought I made it...he would have known about those issues if he read the reviews...I mean that's the whole point of the site right? Wasn't questioning his experience, just his research skills.

And as Sinz said "Your point is?"

Doesn't matter if past reviews may have given an expectation.  Successive reviews are meant to reflect the experience at the time of the encounter and allow us to build a picture of how an SP's game is changing.  Totally valid to confirm that the place is still a shithole if it is and totally valid to consider it a negative aspect to the punt.

Online LLPunting

You saying all that is very rich - you have “Pakistani” in your profile you clown! Wouldn’t put false advertising past you.

She has Pakistani heritage.  Apologise to the nice lady.  ;)

If you must throw an insult at least get the facts right.  Something like, "You're all a bunch of dope heads, I'm surprised you have any grasp of reality and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of your profiles' content is bogus dude!"   :thumbsup:

BTW She and Nicole (and Anna probably) used to have a bloke who did their Internet stuff, managing their AW and perhaps tracking and responding to postings on this site (and perhaps others).  Given the fluency and regularity of some of the postings made in Jess' name (shouldn't she be scarfing cock or on her back?) it's possible he's still doing this for them.
It's also possible that he's posting here as a "punter" as there have been some similarities in turns of phrase used by "Jess" and at least one of her supporters.

Offline Tonyleung

Yep, as far as I am concerned the person posting as "Jess" could be one of the males in the flat. Smoking weed all day, shagging the girls and living off their proceeds = pimp.

Jess.pakistani

She has Pakistani heritage.  Apologise to the nice lady.  ;)

If you must throw an insult at least get the facts right.  Something like, "You're all a bunch of dope heads, I'm surprised you have any grasp of reality and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of your profiles' content is bogus dude!"   :thumbsup:

BTW She and Nicole (and Anna probably) used to have a bloke who did their Internet stuff, managing their AW and perhaps tracking and responding to postings on this site (and perhaps others).  Given the fluency and regularity of some of the postings made in Jess' name (shouldn't she be scarfing cock or on her back?) it's possible he's still doing this for them.
It's also possible that he's posting here as a "punter" as there have been some similarities in turns of phrase used by "Jess" and at least one of her supporters.

Babe, if you do not believe that a girl can write her post and manage her own work or have a life outside the home that involves friends and other people then it shows your own limitations... and I'm very sorry for that.  :kiss:

Offline Sinz

Babe, if you do not believe that a girl can write her post and manage her own work or have a life outside the home that involves friends and other people then it shows your own limitations... and I'm very sorry for that.  :kiss:

Clearly the girl does not know her own limitations. Having friends in the front room while she is fucking strangers. Not to mention in a messy, weed stinking pigstyle apartment.  :wackogirl:

Online LLPunting

Babe, if you infer all that from my posting then it shows your limitations.  Oh, and you're the one who told me about the guy.  No need to be sorry babe, there's no sadness on my behalf.  If you're posting for yourself then all credit to you, but be very careful because you're not meant to be interfering on these threads.  IF you want to get chatty with punters and establish your credibility then head over to UKE and deliver on your promises and services declared both here and there.   :rose:

Stortford

Male friends  over excuse me hon just gonna suck a strangers dick very strange for me for a working  girl.

Online LLPunting

Male friends  over excuse me hon just gonna suck a strangers dick very strange for me for a working  girl.

Just good, open-minded friends...
...some monged out they probably don't notice her moving and as long as the dope keeps coming they don't care about the dopes cumming.

Stortford

Not the atmosphere  i like to punt in.

Offline unus669

Sorry to hear, your experience OP. I’d like to see this WG, however I won’t after reading, the Porter is aware of what goes on there, the friends always hanging around the property smoking weed. It’s suppose to be her work place and she treats it like a market place. Now you’ve revealed the place is a dump. Punting under those circumstances, puts a punter’s discretion and anonymity at risk. She is unprofessional and doesn’t give a f**k about her clients :scare:

Offline Rav7

Sorry to hear, your experience OP. I’d like to see this WG, however I won’t after reading, the Porter is aware of what goes on there, the friends always hanging around the property smoking weed. It’s suppose to be her work place and she treats it like a market place. Now you’ve revealed the place is a dump. Punting under those circumstances, puts a punter’s discretion and anonymity at risk. She is unprofessional and doesn’t give a f**k about her clients :scare:

Sorry that is your conclusion, I will continue to see Jessica, as have had non of those issues, end of day that is my personal experience, each to their own

Online LLPunting

Sorry that is your conclusion, I will continue to see Jessica, as have had non of those issues, end of day that is my personal experience, each to their own

Easy fella, that horse and armour are starting to look a bit white.   :timeout:

You already said your piece about liking her, re-iterating because someone else is choosing to avoid is getting too fluffy.  Take your EAS and find another girl to reset your parameters.

Offline Sinz

Easy fella, that horse and armour are starting to look a bit white.   :timeout:

You already said your piece about liking her, re-iterating because someone else is choosing to avoid is getting too fluffy.  Take your EAS and find another girl to reset your parameters.

Yeah he does suffer from extreme case of EAS. Not the first time he has done that, something tells me it's not going to be the last. But with his level of white-knighting can't see him lasting here very long.

Offline Rav7

Yeah he does suffer from extreme case of EAS. Not the first time he has done that, something tells me it's not going to be the last. But with his level of white-knighting can't see him lasting here very long.

lol , just giving my personal experience, anyone can make their own mind and entitled to their own views and experiences

Offline unus669

lol , just giving my personal experience, anyone can make their own mind and entitled to their own views and experiences

Reading your response,  I thought WH, unfortunately, you suffer from EAS too. You poor bastard  :sarcastic:

Offline punk

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Rav7

Reading your response,  I thought WH, unfortunately, you suffer from EAS too. You poor bastard  :sarcastic:
Oh dear , well your opinion. Not mine

Offline Sinz

Oh dear , well your opinion. Not mine

Looks like the general consensus.  :lol:

Go run back into the arms of your doped up girl.

Offline Rav7

Looks like the general consensus.  :lol:

Go run back into the arms of your doped up girl.
Lol fair enough

Jess.pakistani

I have not had male 3 roommates for 3 months, so reviewer is adding things he has read from old reviews to make the reservation look worse.
He sent me a text after the booking  :thumbsdown: he did not say anything about the smell of weed, messy room, seeing flatmates, he says he is happy with the duo, but disappointed to pay £100 only for owo and not get sex, but this clearly advertised and he knew but try to push for sex during booking.

Offline Sinz

I have not had male 3 roommates for 3 months, so reviewer is adding things he has read from old reviews to make the reservation look worse.
He sent me a text after the booking  :thumbsdown: he did not say anything about the smell of weed, messy room, seeing flatmates, he says he is happy with the duo, but disappointed to pay £100 only for owo and not get sex, but this clearly advertised and he knew but try to push for sex during booking.

So you are saying the OP is lying and you are an angel ?

Offline punk

If its ok with Admin,have you any evidence?

Jess.pakistani

If its ok with Admin,have you any evidence?

I have text and can send print screen, but will always be a few who attack no matter what I show... if Admin allows I can also show last two letters of him number and prove that he also called me early this week as well.

Offline Sinz

I have text and can send print screen, but will always be a few who attack no matter what I show... if Admin allows I can also show last two letters of him number and prove that he also called me early this week as well.

That depends on what you decide to show  :sarcastic:

Offline TTGR

Remains on my HL simply on strength of reviews but serious lack of insight into who many punters are coming through here....Hint: MARRIED MEN WHO WANT PRIVACY AND DON't WANT TO GO HOME STINKING OF WEED.  :lol:

Also moaning at OP for not reading your profile huh? Well you state you only want text bookings on day of the punt, then after confirming a time... validating an adultwork ID somehow takes you 24hrs plus (was my experience with you...hence no punt)

They have a booking system on AW for fucks sake Jessice, why not use that?  :unknown:

Offline Dicky

I havent seen Jessica yet...want to but our calendars have never aligned. To be fair to her, she mentions pretty clearly and prominently on her page during the weeks where she is not doing penetration. one time I booked her and she had her period start a day before, she messaged to tell me prices have dropped and she will only do a BJ service. I declined and we agreed to rebook some other time.

Have seen Anna and the flat smelt weed free, was male-free and the living room, bathroom and Anna's bedrooms were pretty clean. Maybe Jessica keeps her bedroom dirty...dont know. Also found accidentally that if you enter and exit from the other block (there's a bridge connecting two blocks..read my review of Anna), then you dont have to bump into a porter at all.

However If the OP is not lying as Jessica claims (post screenshots here), then presence of males and dirtiness of the house etc do warrant a negative.

Offline Dicky

Remains on my HL simply on strength of reviews but serious lack of insight into who many punters are coming through here....Hint: MARRIED MEN WHO WANT PRIVACY AND DON't WANT TO GO HOME STINKING OF WEED.  :lol:

Also moaning at OP for not reading your profile huh? Well you state you only want text bookings on day of the punt, then after confirming a time... validating an adultwork ID somehow takes you 24hrs plus (was my experience with you...hence no punt)

They have a booking system on AW for fucks sake Jessice, why not use that?  :unknown:

I agree...her present system of booking only on the day is pretty useless for me personally. I usually have pretty full days that need to be planned in advance so only to find out by noon that I need to be in far flung stratford later that day doesnt work at all.

Offline Parking

I agree...her present system of booking only on the day is pretty useless for me personally. I usually have pretty full days that need to be planned in advance so only to find out by noon that I need to be in far flung stratford later that day doesnt work at all.

Same here I need to plan in advance so this booking system on the day does not work for me. All my experiences with Jess have been overall good, no hints of weed, but I think on two occasions the flat mate was present.

Her room was messy but not dirty, the bathroom however could do with some effort. I was told the toilet seat had just been replaced but whoever did it was fucking useless as it's still loose :dash:

I encountered the most indiscreet moment where Jess gives me the WRONG door code on two separate occasions...oh come on :dash: I punch in the code several times and ACCESS DENIED :angry: needless to say it got the attention of the concierge :dash:

Too much controversy around this girl, we as punters just want a smooth experience from start to finish. I have not returned since April and do not intend to in the future :timeout:

Offline advanced

IMO white knights trying to discredit a forum members review should not be allowed.
Its his review, his experience, saying " but she was good for me" does not help, you gave a positive review let that be it.

Offline OutForJustice80

The times I have been there , place was clean and no smell problem. Services are as advertised. For me great service provider, and leave happy
Congratulations.

Offline blackjack1

And as Sinz said "Your point is?"

Doesn't matter if past reviews may have given an expectation.  Successive reviews are meant to reflect the experience at the time of the encounter and allow us to build a picture of how an SP's game is changing.  Totally valid to confirm that the place is still a shithole if it is and totally valid to consider it a negative aspect to the punt.

Jesus lol.....my point was...read reviews, to avoid experiences you might find negative....For example, I value privacy, but from her reviews she seems to have a random guys at her place, so I chose not to punt her....cant simplify it any more than that :dash:....NOT SAYING THAT THE PUNT WASN'T A NEGATIVE....

Jess.pakistani

Good morning :)

And if the admin allows I can post the last two number or more, and confirm that he called for my number Monday again.  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 11:22:04 am by Jess.pakistani »

Offline PointGuard

Are you sure your not one of the fellas that was in the other room? Or their Pimp?

All I'm saying is, that if most of his complaints are about the mess/smell/guys in the room, then it's 100% a reason to walk right? So if it turns out that he fabricated or exaggerated these complaints because he was disappointed from getting no sex, it discredits the accuracy of the review.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 11:47:05 am by PointGuard »