Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lottie Bonds - Beware!!!!  (Read 3516 times)

AmyBbw

Not sure of another way to do this but please avoid the young woman called Lotti who worked for us until this morning. Shes knowingly invited a client in to the premises wih other people in another room. She took his fee, left him in the room, returing off her head, intimidating and threatening the client not to report the incident and trying to extort more money from him until she threw him out. This happened in the Linskil rd of North Shields area but she could also now be working outcalls or from the Fishquays area. Please be cautious, this lady is very unpredictable

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

Not good at all is she on AW or VS ?

Any chance you could request the punter come on and review if he has time?

Thanks for info, was thinking earlier she looked nice.   :D

Phone number if a prossy number would be useful too.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 05:19:09 pm by vw »

Offline CELICA GT

AmyBbw

Turns out he’s not the only one she’s done it to today too, hopefully he will review.

I’m going to have a look round to see if she’s started advertising elsewhere. Even though the clients don’t want to take it to the police I will be passing on her personal details to a DLO - this will have no comeback whatsoever to the clients so please do not be concerned.

She is an extremely pretty young thing but obviously has massive issues with drugs and no care for the consequences. 

Offline sesalovdarlo

Turns out he’s not the only one she’s done it to today too, hopefully he will review.

I’m going to have a look round to see if she’s started advertising elsewhere. Even though the clients don’t want to take it to the police I will be passing on her personal details to a DLO - this will have no comeback whatsoever to the clients so please do not be concerned.

She is an extremely pretty young thing but obviously has massive issues with drugs and no care for the consequences.

Thanks for heads up. And well done for sharing this. Absolute right thing to do.

Offline johnny34

Thanks for the heads up, let us know if you see her advertising elsewhere.

Online Kev3773

She's never come to my attention, but thanks for the info  :hi:

AmyBbw

Not spotted her on AW yet but will update

Offline datwabbit

Thanks.

If she doesn't go indie, I'm sure there'll be one agency who'll take her after this negative feedback. :lol:

If she has new photos then we might need Bonds because they'll have access to her old agency shots which won't be available publicly. I'm not good at comparing photos.

Offline Dimond dave

:hi: thanks for the heads up hopefully it will reduce the risk to fellow punters

Not sure of another way to do this but please avoid the young woman called Lotti who worked for us until this morning. Shes knowingly invited a client in to the premises wih other people in another room. She took his fee, left him in the room, returing off her head, intimidating and threatening the client not to report the incident and trying to extort more money from him until she threw him out. This happened in the Linskil rd of North Shields area but she could also now be working outcalls or from the Fishquays area. Please be cautious, this lady is very unpredictable

Offline Sar-Major

I reiterate what all the other guys have said, a huge thanks again, for the heads up on this “Scum Bag” 

Cheers  :drinks:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

AmyBbw

She was with Gracie’s too as External Link/Members Only but not now, just another pic for you all to Lee your eyes out for. I’m hoping someone involved will do a neg review so she can be blacklisted.

Offline Sar-Major

She was with Gracie’s too as External Link/Members Only but not now, just another pic for you all to Lee your eyes out for. I’m hoping someone involved will do a neg review so she can be blacklisted.

Cheers again for the extra info on this "Scum Bag".  :thumbsup:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Highlander

Damn. She looks just my type, apart from the insane and of her head on drugs bit  :timeout:

Offline waynekerr600

Lottie bonds sounds like a cross between national lottery and premium bonds.

Well I suppose they are similar in that you takes your chance and then.......................... Lose.

Offline The Outsider

Just want to add another "thanks for the heads up".  Cheers Amy. 

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just want to add another "thanks for the heads up".  Cheers Amy.

+ 1

Cheers Amy

Offline hornypunter

It is good of the agency to put the warning on here. The only trouble is as someone who was thinking about a punt in the north  east soon it doesn't fill  me with much confidence. Quite  a few of the ladies up here seem to get an equal mix of positive and negative reviews. The potential danger factor moves it to a different level. Perhaps I have become less adventurous in my old age.

Online Kev3773

It is good of the agency to put the warning on here. The only trouble is as someone who was thinking about a punt in the north  east soon it doesn't fill  me with much confidence. Quite  a few of the ladies up here seem to get an equal mix of positive and negative reviews. The potential danger factor moves it to a different level. Perhaps I have become less adventurous in my old age.

There is only a small percentage of bad eggs, do your research and you'll be fine  :hi:

ca1985

I had an appointment with her through Gracie’s the other week but she ‘rang in sick’

Lucky escape it would seem !

Offline datwabbit

Pity that Gracie's isn't on here to comment. Looks like her mischief is restricted to Bonds work. But we don't know.

Offline Sar-Major

Pity that Gracie's isn't on here to comment. Looks like her mischief is restricted to Bonds work. But we don't know.

I'd say probably "NOT", as a "Bad Egg" is bad wherever it is.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong.  :D :D :D

Offline datwabbit

I'd say probably "NOT", as a "Bad Egg" is bad wherever it is.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Agree but she's still working there.

Offline happyguy48

:thumbsup: Leopards don't change their spots, she is just a twat!! 

ca1985

Her profile is still available on Gracie’s but ive yet too see her as ‘working’ since a few weeks ago when she cancelled (rang in Sick)

Offline Darlobloke

Her profile is still available on Gracie’s but ive yet too see her as ‘working’ since a few weeks ago when she cancelled (rang in Sick)

I don't think they update their website that often. Lasses on the page that haven't seen with availability for many months.

AmyBbw

Don't think shes worked for Gracies for a good while and even then only did a couple of shifts then bumped them, which is when I assume she came to us.

GG, Pl, Sinnerz, Premium, Prestige, Allure and Amour all know the crack with her now so I doubt you will see her on any of these.

Offline datwabbit

Don't think shes worked for Gracies for a good while and even then only did a couple of shifts then bumped them, which is when I assume she came to us.

GG, Pl, Sinnerz, Premium, Prestige, Allure and Amour all know the crack with her now so I doubt you will see her on any of these.

Thanks

Offline Sar-Major

Maybe NO one's given them a "Complaint or Heads Up" on her activities.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

AmyBbw

What I would say about this whole Shitty debacle is - If you have any issue whatsoever with any agency girl, to go straight to the agency ASAP and report it, there have been further reports from Lotties clients from Thursday who have just reported her behaviour. We will act accordingly if told. Please don’t just accept shit service because you think it’s just part and parcel of the Industy. It’s not, we don’t accept girls being treated badly and we won’t accept clients being treated poorly either.

Offline Duracell

Sounds like bonds are a very good agency shame as im south of the river

vw

no reviews from the "affected punters" to back up her claims though, yet.

AmyBbw

no reviews from the "affected punters" to back up her claims though, yet.

Ive recommended they do, one said he would, the others said they don't use this site and have concerns that she had told them she had recorded their car reg and would cause them trouble if they even reported what had happened to me.  If my report of this ladys actions are questioned then feel free to crack on and book her when she resurfaces. For any clients in doubt of the viability of this complaint Im happy to provide in pvt, screen shots of the complaints. 

Offline Sar-Major

Why would it bother you if they were good or bad agency?  :unknown: :unknown:

You've been a member on here for just under 3 years, and NO reviews.  :scare: :scare:

So you either "Don't Punt" or just can be "Arsed to Do Reviews"    :dash: :dash: :dash:

I suspect its the latter. Which in my book equals a "LEECH"  :thumbsup:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Why would it bother you if they were good or bad agency?  :unknown: :unknown:

You've been a member on here for just under 3 years, and NO reviews.  :scare: :scare:

So you either "Don't Punt" or just can be "Arsed to Do Reviews"    :dash: :dash: :dash:

I suspect its the latter. Which in my book equals a "LEECH"  :thumbsup:

Posts like this will all be to do with Admin's new restrictions, expect a lot more .    :thumbsdown:       https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=207024.0

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thanks to Bonds for bringing this to our attention - the warning is much appreciated :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Posts like this will all be to do with Admin's new restrictions, expect a lot more .    :thumbsdown:       https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=207024.0

Cheers DM   :thumbsup:

newcastle123456

Good info thanks for posting

Offline FLYING BLUE

Good info thanks for posting

Wow, a member for 5 years and that's the best you can post :dash:

Offline Sar-Major

Wow, a member for 5 years and that's the best you can post :dash:

Just another "Leech" clinging on for sheer life.............  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Sar-Major

I find it strange that Bonds started this thread off 2 weeks ago, and yet although she has no availability showing her profile is still on their website.   :scare:

WHY would you keep that scanks profile on there.............  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline roboeggman

I find it strange that Bonds started this thread off 2 weeks ago, and yet although she has no availability showing her profile is still on their website.   :scare:

WHY would you keep that scanks profile on there.............  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I can only imagine it's because there's a warning on there? If all the other agencies in the region have been told about her it seems a bit pointless to me though.

Offline The Outsider

If you click on the profile, it brings up this text:

*******WARNING*******

THIS YOUNG WOMAN STEALS AND INTIMIDATES CLIENTS. SHE IS BASED AROUND NORTHSHIELDS AND NORTH SHIELDS FISH QUAY. SHE IS NO LONGER REPRESENTED BY US AS OF THIS MORNING

AmyBbw

I left her profile on because one of the chaps she did over had said he was going to review her so i had wanted to make sure the link worked for any reviews. Ive now removed her from the active girls list but the link still works and will pull up her profile with the warning on if clicked should anyone review

Offline Sar-Major

I left her profile on because one of the chaps she did over had said he was going to review her so i had wanted to make sure the link worked for any reviews. Ive now removed her from the active girls list but the link still works and will pull up her profile with the warning on if clicked should anyone review

Fair Comment, I didn't click on the photo at the time. Just thought it was strange her photo was still up there.  :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

If you click on the profile, it brings up this text:

*******WARNING*******

THIS YOUNG WOMAN STEALS AND INTIMIDATES CLIENTS. SHE IS BASED AROUND NORTHSHIELDS AND NORTH SHIELDS FISH QUAY. SHE IS NO LONGER REPRESENTED BY US AS OF THIS MORNING

Cheers for that OS.  :drinks:

davel69