Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco - Mailbox Birmingham  (Read 1040 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Jb1981

Paid £130 for 1 hour. Visit was a few weeks ago sorry for late posting

Comms

Easy enough after my 1st choice in Leicester was unavailable I thought I’d travel a little further to meet Lily on the back of a number of glowing reports. Quick call to confirm time, was given postcode and headed off from East Midlands.

Venue

Previous place near the mailbox, same issues finding the correct lift. Once in the room very nice studio apartment with good shower and plenty of body wash/deodorant.

The Girl & Meet

As per the other reviews tiny frame. Personally I wasn’t a huge fan of her facially but nothing hideous. Body was the main reason for the visit. I arrived and she was dressed in the school uniform as per her profile pics and got an instant hard on. Popped to the toilet to use facilities and undress.

Returned to the room to find her stripping and asked to to stop as I wanted to fuck her in the uniform. She did as asked and I led her to the bed. Here I started by laying her on her back and started to eat out her tiny pussy for a good 5-10 mins. This led to me rimming her until I couldn’t take any more.

I repositioned myself to start face fucking her (Owo) but she could only take my average sized cock half way with I could live with. After a few mins of this I felt the sap rising so withdrew and unloaded a weekend worth of cum over her tiny face. She commented on what a big load it was but didn’t complain.

After I asked for a massage which was almost as good as some I’ve paid for in spas. This went on for 10-15 mins during which we discussed her work and when she would be leaving. Soon I was ready for round 2 and started in missionary. I soon realised as much as I was enjoying it I really wanted to do her doggy so asked to swap positions.

Once in the new position I had her face down arse up and must admit the sight of her tiny body in the school uniform made me feel extra naughty. I went as it for a good 10-15 mins before unloading into the bag.

Finished with a shower and headed home.

I would certainly visit again for her body alone plus the excellent service.

Sorry if I’ve forgotten to add anything please let me know if I have.

Offline Lema

She must be one of the most reviewed girls on UKP, with all but one giving a positive. 
Shame she doesn't tour, but next time I'm in Birmingham she's a must. :thumbsup:

Offline Littlefoot

She must be one of the most reviewed girls on UKP, with all but one giving a positive. 
Shame she doesn't tour, but next time I'm in Birmingham she's a must. :thumbsup:

You'd better hurry, if you read the thread here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=202897.0

Offline Lema

You'd better hurry, if you read the thread here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=202897.0
fuck!!! Didn't know she was going back to China to open a fuckin coffee shop on 22nd July.
Bet her coffees aren't as hot as her!!
I'm sure she'll be back, she likes being fucked to much .
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 07:15:57 pm by Lema »

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
fuck!!! Didn't know she was going back to China to open a fuckin coffee shop on 22nd July.
Bet her coffees aren't as hot as her!!
I'm sure she'll be back, she likes being fucked to much .

Don’t mention a coffee shop!!!! It’s a bubble tea shop, whatever that is  :lol:

Offline Lema

can't see her making much money out of that...
She'll defiantly be back.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Ozy84

So she is still adamant on going then Kev?

I remember seeing her years back in earls court when she was quite new to the scene. Did not think such a service was possible from a chinese. Was smiling then and is probably smiling now!

Lovely girl and wish her the best if she is moving on.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
So she is still adamant on going then Kev?

I remember seeing her years back in earls court when she was quite new to the scene. Did not think such a service was possible from a chinese. Was smiling then and is probably smiling now!

Lovely girl and wish her the best if she is moving on.

Yes that is why she has let the lease go on the apartment. She is not extravagant and only needs a small amount to live on when she is back in China.

She came here with a purpose and has nearly achieved, what she needs so probably won’t be back unfortunately.

Thankfully her massage skills have improved, as she was rubbish to start with when at Earls Court.

Offline alibirmingham

Sadly that one person was me, I had high hopes and still do. Trying to make some time to see her before she goes so I possible give her a positive but doesn’t look likely with my schedule. Never the less glad everyone else had their expectations met  :thumbsup: