Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: After a decent punt South Birmingham  (Read 954 times)

Offline TheMuffman1985

Any of you guys name a decent dirty punt in South Birmingham?  Heading up that way in August and really want a mad crazy dirty hour?  Maybe even a duo if there is a great reccomendation to??  Not to far from the M5/M42 a girl with plenty of experience and 25-35 age group

Offline BuiltForSpeed

Can't speak from personal experience, but from almost universal recommendations on here, I think you have to put Isla Brooks (External Link/Members Only) on your shortlist.

I think she mooted a duo with Gorgeous Vicky from UKE (External Link/Members Only) but I don't know if this has happened already. That might be all your Christmases and birthdays in one  :lol:

Good luck

Offline Littlefoot

Isla would be my first choice for a dirty fuck recommendation. Don't think she's south Birmingham though. Whereas white Angel is, haven't met her and may be a tad too vanilla for you, but she's in the preferred location and has a good reputation.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Samjos

think it depends on what you call south Birmingham - ie Kings Heath/Northfield Selly oak solihull Bromsgrove or Redditch

Halesowen is north west

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

think it depends on what you call south Birmingham - ie Kings Heath/Northfield Selly oak solihull Bromsgrove or Redditch

Halesowen is north west

South West

Offline Littlefoot

Sorry about my confusion, my geography ain’t great  :crazy: I’ve since checked and Solihull is south east of Birmingham and Halesowen is south west of Birmingham. So the op may want to consider both Isla and white angel.  :thumbsup: