Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lia Wild. Brockley  (Read 1280 times)

4 review(s) for LIA WILD BBW (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline PapaSmurf

External Link/Members Only
This is a back logged review from a few months ago. Figured I was due positive review as my past few have been negative

Comms - Swift. Didn't have to wait long between texts.

Location - Dump. Estate with boarded windows. Not surprised or bothered tbh.

Presentation - Don't let the pics fool you. She has a gut, and that hunched posture most top heavy women have. Didn't bother me, but it's a warning you guy's that aren't into fat girls.

Service -I'm a simple guy, I just paid for oral and got some light kissing, reverse cowgirl grinding. No penetration (It's something I enjoy :)). The oral was good, and she took instructions well, although I kept getting her to switch positions and I think she got slightly annoyed which killed the mood a bit.

Positives: Good Oral, Pretty girl, fat ass, pleasant manner.
Negatives: flabby gut, got a bit impatient with me when discussing service's.

Overall decent. Would visit again, for a swift 15 minutes. But I'm in no rush.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

thanks for reviewing,

I doubt it'll do her any favours though, since this skank has been caught slipping working whilst on her period recently

Offline PapaSmurf

thanks for reviewing,

I doubt it'll do her any favours though, since this skank has been caught slipping working whilst on her period recently
:vomit: :thumbsdown:
Yikes. I can't defend that type of behavior.

Offline Skyjuice1000

thanks for reviewing,

That’s pure nasty