Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aphrodite - Camden  (Read 2624 times)

46 review(s) for Aphrodite xx (28 positive, 14 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

kjay33

External Link/Members Only

Saw this Hungarian woman in April £70 for hal hour in a small clean basement flat 2 mins from Camden Overground station. Woman is in her mid 40’s….Some music channel was played softly in the large plasma t.v

+ Good comms directly by her
+ Clean, enthusiastic
+ Multiple positions. Attitude spot on
+ Fingers allowed ‘be gentle’ she said

- Due to age her skin wasn’t the softest
- Room was a bit too dimly lit for my liking. After the punt when I walked back out into the light I almost got blinded by the sun lol
- Room smelled of smoke as I think she just had a fag beforehand. Others might be ok with it.

Looks wise not my type..but wanted to give this milf a go. Service and attitude was good so overall I give it a positive sexperience

mrhappypants

Kjay,

Thanks for your review, which I read with a wry smile.  She is an indifferent provider utterly overpriced at £120ph.  I have long suspected her teeth are bad which is the reason she does not smile (heavy drinker).  Her review record is suspect and she has reprofiled several times to “lose” the negative commentary that positive reviews have attracted over the years. 

I can’t tell if the promotion is something she orchestrates herself but it looks linked to similar activity around Michelle Imdependent, Platinum Cindy, Emily Creme Brûlée and Dee, all OK providers, all probably overpriced IMO.

Offline tantric talents

I can’t tell if the promotion is something she orchestrates herself but it looks linked to similar activity around Michelle Imdependent, Platinum Cindy, Emily Creme Brûlée and Dee, all OK providers, all probably overpriced IMO.
Hi Dave,  I’m not here to white knight her as I only saw her once and that was well over two years ago but I have to say as a non smoker,  I found her orally and vaginally  clean fresh and genuine, and really enjoyed the punt despite rarely punting in that age bracket. I also took  a decent bottle of wine to the meet, which she declined to touch.
I know where you are coming from on the promo and having once been blown out by Michelle Indy ( I was to much of a green newbie then to post a neg and upset all the fandom boys) I think it’s just her alone. She probably scans AW for tips from the other highly reviewed girls?  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 02:50:11 pm by tantric talents »

mrhappypants

Hi Dave,  I’m not here to white knight her as I only saw her once and that was well over two years ago but I have to say as a non smoker,  I found her orally and vaginally  clean fresh and genuine, and really enjoyed the punt despite rarely punting in that age bracket. I also took  a decent bottle of wine to the meet, which she declined to touch.
I know where you are coming from on the promo and having once been blown out by Michelle Indy ( I was to much of a green newbie then to post a neg and upset all the fandom boys) I think it’s just her alone. She probably scans AW for tips from the other highly reviewed girls?  :hi:

:D perhaps she made a New Year’s resolution. 

My incredulity is to the combination of her age, size, rate and the (complete lack of finesse) with which she delivers service.  Her TOFTT review described the meeting as a wrestling match with an Amazonian, which perfectly caught the experience for me. 

I will make a wager; you have never been tempted to rebook...?

Offline tantric talents

I will make a wager; you have never been tempted to rebook...?

Well if you’re offering to pay Dave?  :D

The last few words in my AW notes say “see her again”
I tend to add that on only if I’ve had a good one !
So the intent was there, just not the opportunity and although I do return to some girls on a fairly regular basis - Khloe for example - many of my best intentions fall by the wayside as new possibilities so often pop up in Central London.
That does remind me I do have a couple of pending reviews to write... :drinks:

mrhappypants