Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LIA WILD - Stoke Newington  (Read 532 times)

4 review(s) for LIA WILD BBW (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline horsa

External Link/Members Only

Phoned and booked the night before for an early appointment the next day, confirmation text sent by me in the morning and off I go (punting lesson learnt. Don't follow through with the booking without receiving a confirm text back from them!! I had plan B and C just incase though) When at the area I call and text but no response, give it 5 minutes after my booked time and then I try again - no answer. So I phone my other options and no answer from them either!!  :dash:
I waited in the area (another lesson learnt?! - spend money on travel and not punt at all after being messed around or spend money on travel, wait for her to become available and have a bad punt) and started eating my lunch, at 40mins after my original booked time the number starts ringing me offering me her flatmate because Lia is busy, she did look tempting but no thanks I want to see Lia in doggy. Waited another 20mins and received a call for directions..

Comms were by someone else and like military clockwork, gave good directions when on the phone to them but tried talking at me like I was a kid..
Handed over 50 for 30mins. She had a dark tan, couldn't tell if it was the fake tan or real she said had just got back from Greece. Her face is the best part of her, the ass is not like the pictures even in doggy and the tits are not like the pictures either, big gut around size 18-20, the pictures on profile are taken well. Her BJ started off ok but rushed trying to get me to cum, dont try rush me because mentally it has the opposite effect and it takes me even longer  :lol:!!! then it got worse so told her to go into doggy. By now I want to nut out of desperation and get out of there after all the messing around. 5mins in doggy and I cum even though it was hard to get rhythm because of the size of her ass....my BBW phase is out of my head now and find it revolting  :vomit: that I decided to visit BBW's, but you dont know if you dont try  :unknown:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 08:51:33 am by horsa »

Offline smiths

Phoned and booked the night before for an early appointment the next day, confirmation text sent by me in the morning and off I go (punting lesson learnt. Don't follow through with the booking without receiving a confirm text back from them!! I had plan B and C just incase though) When at the area I call and text but no response, give it 5 minutes after my booked time and then I try again - no answer. So I phone my other options and no answer from them either!!  :dash:
I waited in the area (another lesson learnt?! - spend money on travel and not punt at all after being messed around or spend money on travel, wait for her to become available and have a bad punt) and started eating my lunch, at 40mins after my original booked time the number starts ringing me offering me her flatmate because Lia is busy, she did look tempting but no thanks I want to see Lia in doggy. Waited another 20mins and received a call for directions..

Comms were by someone else and like military clockwork, gave good directions when on the phone to them but tried talking at me like I was a kid..
Handed over 50 for 30mins. She had a dark tan, couldn't tell if it was the fake tan or real she said had just got back from Greece. Her face is the best part of her, the ass is not like the pictures even in doggy and the tits are not like the pictures either, big gut around size 18-20, the pictures on profile are taken well. Her BJ started off ok but rushed trying to get me to cum, dont try rush me because mentally it has the opposite effect and it takes me even longer  :lol:!!! then it got worse so told her to go into doggy. By now I want to nut out of desperation and get out of there after all the messing around. 5mins in doggy and I cum even though it was hard to get rhythm because of the size of her ass....my BBW phase is out of my head now and find it revolting  :vomit: that I decided to visit BBW's, but you dont know if you dont try  :unknown:

Sounds shit, I am amazed seeing as you have been a member of UKP for nearly 3 years that you had to learn a lesson about ensuring you get a reply back before setting off from your starting point to the WGs place.

Being offered another WG is a massive alarm bells ringing sign which ensures I immediately go elsewhere. I will wait a max of half an hour before I go elsewhere if there are comms problems but am already thinking this is shit, though I am usually in the WGs area anyway on other business so wouldn't of travelled specifically to see her which greatly helps. Anyway thanks for the review.

Offline punk

Surprised you bothered after this review from yesterday.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=205940.0

Online last_days_of_logan

unlucky fella

thanks for the review. just re-affirms i wont be seeing her

Offline horsa