Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tokyo paradise inn review  (Read 1352 times)

Offline radaz95

First review be kind,

Went to Tokyo in spring this year on business initial scan of the internet advised me that getting a punt in Japan would be difficult being a foreigner. After some research stumbled upon this place (External Link/Members Only).

Price

90 minutes - 35k JPY (~250 in sterling) - prices are listed higher on their website but there always seems to be an offer on.

Venue

Its a little bit out of the way of the main circuit in Tokyo about 25 minutes by train. Managed to find the place okay its off the main street not sure i would be too happy going down there at night if it were anywhere else other than japan.

Details

Entered the building greeted by a guy at reception he was friendly and spoke good English. He showed me to a private booth down the hallway and offered me a drink. Over the next few minutes three ladies came to greet me one by one(all quite young and pretty). Then the guy at reception returned and asked me to choose one of these ladies, asked me how long i wanted and then sorted out the paperwork.

I decided upon Jenny for 90 minutes.

From my understanding what followed was your typical soap land experience but i will quickly run down it for the uninitiated.

She took me to a fairly large room that had a bedroom in one half and a tiled shower room in the other.

As we began chatting she undressed me and took great care at folding my clothes into a nearby basket, she then proceeded to remove the lingerie she was wearing with somewhat less care and sat on my lap for a couple of minutes while we made a bit of small talk. Her English is pretty good, better than my Japanese anyway.

She then guided me to a stool with a towel on gently wet me with the shower head, soaped her breasts and cleaned me more or less head to toe with them. Then we mounted an inflatable bed she had covered in massage oil ? and administered a genuine body to body massage finishing that all off we some teasing of the old man. somehow during all this she had managed to run a bath for me  :unknown: . A quick dip in there to clean off all the massage oil, she then insisted on drying me with a towel herself.

We had been in the room for about 45 minutes by this point never felt so clean in my entire life. Onto the bed, a little bit of light kissing she then start to slowly lick me in various places starting around the neck area (was new for me but i enjoyed it anyway). Working her way down south she eventually came to a stop and giggled as she began to perform OWO which was quite good she didn't take much more than then head in but the technique applied was something I'm struggling to describe. I guess if i had to give some criticism after the fact this didn't last very long before she was applying condom and preparing to mount me (but at the time i wasn't going to stop her!). Now I'm fairly modestly endowed and had never seen a lady wince before, was weirdly gratifying and i think that gives a good idea on the tightness. It started slowly and the pace picked up from there she did stop a couple of time for some light pecks and even started the licking again at one point (again quite erotic). She was quite athletic more so than me and didn't seem to break a sweat doing it so i let her take the reins till completion.

We lay down next to each other for a little bit took the opportunity to practice some Japanese she was quite accommodating we had 20 minutes left she did offer to go again if i could recover alas being jet lagged( :blush: excuses right) I knew there wasn't another in me in that time frame and politely declined. I was then offered further massage which was accepted gratefully and we conversed a little more till the phone in the room rang and time was up, extension was offered but again not taken.

Overall
Would i go again ? Yes! its a little bit pricey compared to some of the other options in Japan but it does come with FS and after a grueling 14 hour flight 90 minutes with Jenny left me feeling like a new man.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 02:51:03 am by radaz95 »

Offline Westendboy

Is this the place in Kawasaki ?
Quite a few Japan ads at the bottom of the comments section on this "rockits reports" review of Golden Sauna Macau.
Got the Paradise Inn  ear marked for when I visit Japan.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Nice-dr

Is this the place in Kawasaki ?
Quite a few Japan ads at the bottom of the comments section on this "rockits reports" review of Golden Sauna Macau.
Got the Paradise Inn  ear marked for when I visit Japan.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes. It is the one at Kawasaki.
It is only 8 mins by train from shinagawa station.
I did try to gate crash the place at about noon but I checked online that day and the girls were already fully booked. It was a Saturday so it may be a busy day for them.  You might wish to consider Pre book the girls.

Offline Marmalade

Great review Radaz95, thanks.  :drinks:

(btw no need to ask people on here to be kind — it doesn’t make any difference).

Japanese is hard. Not just the words but the etiquette and the order in which one has to say things. Mine is quite basic. Your description of the care with which she laid things out tends to suggest Japanese — But were you able to confirm? Most agencies don’t say unless you ask, and charge a heavy premium for ‘genuine Japanese’. (Korean is more common). 

I agree prices are outrageous. But at Japanese rates I’d say you got quite a decent deal.

Offline radaz95

Great review Radaz95, thanks.  :drinks:

(btw no need to ask people on here to be kind — it doesn’t make any difference).

Japanese is hard. Not just the words but the etiquette and the order in which one has to say things. Mine is quite basic. Your description of the care with which she laid things out tends to suggest Japanese — But were you able to confirm? Most agencies don’t say unless you ask, and charge a heavy premium for ‘genuine Japanese’. (Korean is more common). 

I agree prices are outrageous. But at Japanese rates I’d say you got quite a decent deal.

I mean I didn't inspect her passport or anything but she "looked Japanese", spoke Japanese and had the attentive work ethic of someone who is Japanese. There is an old saying about if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck then its probably a duck and that was good enough for me. 

Also i believe that her in the advert from the post above lol.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 02:02:15 am by radaz95 »

Offline Marmalade

I mean I didn't inspect her passport or anything but she "looked Japanese", spoke Japanese and had the attentive work ethic of someone who is Japanese. There is an old saying about if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck then its probably a duck and that was good enough for me. 

Also i believe that her in the advert from the post above lol.

Yeah sounds good. Japanese people tend to be extremely honest (as long as you know that ‘yes’ can mean ‘yes I hear what you’re saying’ and not just the opposite of ‘no’). If she says she's Japanese or even better if the mamasan says she’s Japanese that’s probably good enough. Otherwise they’d say (at least in my limited experience, 3 visits)  something like “no, for actual Japanese woman it will be extra”. And you’re right, the style of Japanese women is pretty inimitable, so kind of worth it just for the experience.

Pleased you had s great time.

Offline drex

excellent review. i'm over in Tokyo for four weeks in September, i will look into this for sure