Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Tanya x - Liverpool  (Read 1168 times)

42 review(s) for Sensual Tanya x (17 positive, 14 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline James77x

External Link/Members Only

Communication
Found her number from AW. Texted back and forth a few times to arrange time. I requested her to wear a nurse uniform with stockings as seen in her photos. I arranged for very short notice.

Apartments just off Bold Street. Place was quiet and discreet, didn't see anyone walking into her building.

Price
£60 for half hour

Experience
When I arrived, she was dressed in the uniform as I requested. She's quite pretty, has lovely tits and a great arse. She's a little on the thicker side, but that's what I like. She lead me to the room and I handed the paper over. Started with oral, condom on. Her technique is good and it was a fantastic view of her body leaning over me. I took her in doggy, then she went on top. She's quite robotic and doesn't make much eye contact. With ten minutes to spare, I took the condom off and finished on her tits.

The experience was very average and it was pretty much what I expected. She's quite robotic, doesn't make much eye contact and isn't overly friendly. But shes very attractive, which I think turns this into a positive given the price point.

Definitely not on the top of my list, but for the occasional punt on short notice, it's not too bad.

Offline Hk

Met her few years back, this was before I joined ukpunting.
service was shit, oral was with, no kissing, rushing me out, she not pretty, facially give 6 out 10

Offline Hk

Met her few years back, this was before I joined ukpunting.
service was shit, oral was with, no kissing, rushing me out, she not pretty, facially give 6 out 10