Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Athree massage- frisky sandiya  (Read 3344 times)

Offline daddy919

The first time i booked sandiya she was on her periods and her hormones must've been driving her crazy. She didn't even ask if I wanted hj and ended up making me cum twice. That led to me booking her again- I've booked her for about 4/5 massages and the rest i managed to get oral. She sucked me off in the shower, fingering and she even asked if i was 'clean' asking if I should fuck her. That ended my bookings but results came back clean.

Has anyone else gotten anything extra besides hj, b2b from either her or anyone else at athree?

Offline Dicky

The first time i booked sandiya she was on her periods and her hormones must've been driving her crazy. She didn't even ask if I wanted hj and ended up making me cum twice. That led to me booking her again- I've booked her for about 4/5 massages and the rest i managed to get oral. She sucked me off in the shower, fingering and she even asked if i was 'clean' asking if I should fuck her. That ended my bookings but results came back clean.

Has anyone else gotten anything extra besides hj, b2b from either her or anyone else at athree?

You mean you barebacked her?

Offline Muff licker

which branch of Atree was this?

Offline daddy919

You mean you barebacked her?

No, she initiated it but I didn't want it. Stuck with fucking her face

Offline VFM

daddy919 - can you please describe her?  Is she fat/thin/old/young etc?

Offline jok32

How much she charging for extras?

Offline daddy919

daddy919 - can you please describe her?  Is she fat/thin/old/young etc?

In her mid-late 30s, has a belly, about 5ft 6/7, has a mole on her upper lip, tits are probably a 34c. She's a 4/10 for me but I just went coz she's a horny fuck

Offline daddy919

How much she charging for extras?

She did say whatever felt comfortable to me but first time I gave her £40 so she remembers what she done to get £40 for next time. Then other times she said nothing below £40

Offline Bigslondon123

I've been thinking about going to the one in Ealing for a while now but not sure what to expect...?  :unknown: at the Chinese medicine place near there some of the girls will do full service

Offline daddy919

I've been thinking about going to the one in Ealing for a while now but not sure what to expect...?  :unknown: at the Chinese medicine place near there some of the girls will do full service

Go for kavia. She does hj £20 and topless is £40 but she's decent. I forgot the names of the rest but I paid more than £60 (dumb I know but those moments i'm thinking with my other head) for b2b and ro, fingering etc

Offline Warm-Hands

BigsLondon - I have no experience of FS at the Chinese medicine place close to Athree in Ealing - is this a rumour or do you know they do this? I have been a few times but it seems a little expensive for what you get.

Offline Bigslondon123

BigsLondon - I have no experience of FS at the Chinese medicine place close to Athree in Ealing - is this a rumour or do you know they do this? I have been a few times but it seems a little expensive for what you get.

Yes I know they do this.. I've been there a couple times now but it seems it's only when certain girls are working

JAG4555

ive been to athree once and had a shit time. Are their any fit indian girls there. slim, young, decent looking. not over 40, not fat.
regards

Offline Bigslondon123

I'm going to go there today for the first time I hope I get someone good. I will update later

Offline daddy919

ive been to athree once and had a shit time. Are their any fit indian girls there. slim, young, decent looking. not over 40, not fat.
regards

Unfortunately not Jag. Apart from Kavia who's in her late 20s and has one of the biggest pair of tits in the team the rest are all what you just said^. Kavia doesn't do anything more than topless hj

Offline daddy919

I'm going to go there today for the first time I hope I get someone good. I will update later

Good luck

Offline sparkus

Unfortunately not Jag. Apart from Kavia who's in her late 20s and has one of the biggest pair of tits in the team the rest are all what you just said^. Kavia doesn't do anything more than topless hj

I've read that recently but in the past she was very keen to get naked for me, I just wasn't keen to pay what she wanted.

Offline joa9751

Has anyone been to Jasmine at athree ? How is she
Banned reason: Spamming Threads with same question
Banned by: Ali Katt