Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FRENCH VENUS - LIVERPOOL STREET - TOFTT - GOT KICKED OUT OF SHOWER  (Read 1466 times)

1 review(s) for    FRENCH VENUS (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Cgxrudkp12

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
+447946336443 or 07946336443
So ive had my eye on French Venus for a while looks incredible in her pics and with no reviews and very little information anywhere i decided to TOFTT.

She doesn't respond to texts so you will need to call her to arrange a meet.

Its very near Liverpool street but location is not very discreet there is a pub a bit further down and a couple restaurants. If you were to visit in the evening or lunch time i think its pretty obvious what your doing.

Got buzzed in and greeted by French Venus in a tight grey dress. Her body is incredible , her ass looked very peachy. Face is average with some spots

Spoke about services she said only OW and 2x pop in one hour as she doesn't allow any extras.. I should of walked here because her attitude seemed off and i got the impression she only wants quick easy money.

But i saw the ass and thought i have to go through with this £150 an hour so very expensive considering a vanilla experience .

Went to the shower got in and then 3 mins later French Venus comes in with £50 in hand and says sorry i can't do one hour I can only do 30mins for £100. I said no chance i will do 30 mins for £75 not a penny more unless i can have two pops in 30 mins, she said no. I'm then standing there in the shower soap all over me so I ask can i at least finish my shower ffs lol she goes yes but please hurry up i will get your money! Cheeky Bitch!!

So that was that .. In hindsight i think i dogged a bullet i highly doubt the service would of been very good, i just didn't get that vibe.

Tread with caution lads

Offline bukowski

from the title i expected you to be booted into the street still naked and soapy
clothes and shoes all jumbled in your arms

still, a good story though
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline last_days_of_logan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
+447946336443 or 07946336443
So ive had my eye on French Venus for a while looks incredible in her pics and with no reviews and very little information anywhere i decided to TOFTT.

She doesn't respond to texts so you will need to call her to arrange a meet.

Its very near Liverpool street but location is not very discreet there is a pub a bit further down and a couple restaurants. If you were to visit in the evening or lunch time i think its pretty obvious what your doing.

Got buzzed in and greeted by French Venus in a tight grey dress. Her body is incredible , her ass looked very peachy. Face is average with some spots

Spoke about services she said only OW and 2x pop in one hour as she doesn't allow any extras.. I should of walked here because her attitude seemed off and i got the impression she only wants quick easy money.

But i saw the ass and thought i have to go through with this £150 an hour so very expensive considering a vanilla experience .

Went to the shower got in and then 3 mins later French Venus comes in with £50 in hand and says sorry i can't do one hour I can only do 30mins for £100. I said no chance i will do 30 mins for £75 not a penny more unless i can have two pops in 30 mins, she said no. I'm then standing there in the shower soap all over me so I ask can i at least finish my shower ffs lol she goes yes but please hurry up i will get your money! Cheeky Bitch!!

So that was that .. In hindsight i think i dogged a bullet i highly doubt the service would of been very good, i just didn't get that vibe.

Tread with caution lads

excellent review

sorry it didnt work out but the review was extremely helpful as i am sure many would have HL'ed her

Offline Cgxrudkp12

from the title i expected you to be booted into the street still naked and soapy
clothes and shoes all jumbled in your arms

still, a good story though

Haha yeah once i posted i realised it was a bit click bait

Couple things i forgot to mention, there is other WGs in the flat and possibly a maid.

She did answer the phone and her nationality i think could be french but hard to confirm, her english was pretty good ..

Offline Cgxrudkp12

excellent review

sorry it didnt work out but the review was extremely helpful as i am sure many would have HL'ed her

:thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

Shame about the shitty experience OP.

Gone are the days I justify 150+ per hr just because the girl is a knockout.  An awful encounter is worthless no matter how pretty the packaging.  Good on you for bailing and getting your money back and at least she had the decency to give it back (and let you get dressed).

Stortford

Theres plenty  of 100 ph girls still who give a good service she turned  down 75 for half an hour business  must be good.

Offline Cgxrudkp12

Theres plenty  of 100 ph girls still who give a good service she turned  down 75 for half an hour business  must be good.

I kind of got the vibe that she couldn't accept anything else as she wasn't really listening to my offer... You know when someone is shaking their head while your speaking  and you haven't even finished.. That. .. Hence why i think there is a maid involved here.

Offline Cgxrudkp12

Shame about the shitty experience OP.

Gone are the days I justify 150+ per hr just because the girl is a knockout.  An awful encounter is worthless no matter how pretty the packaging.  Good on you for bailing and getting your money back and at least she had the decency to give it back (and let you get dressed).

Very true mate.. Service trumps looks everytime