Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy's massage at Chester le street  (Read 704 times)

Offline silentListener

Alright, my first review and using my phone to write it. Let's see how it goes....
Booked an appointment with External Link/Members Only by calling at their number.
Total money spent 80 pounds....
Reached on time and parked the car at the nearest paid car park. The parlour is not discrete as it's right in the middle of street with other shops.
Entered the parlour and was welcomed by a lady in early 40s. She showed me the room, took the money (40 for an hour massage) and left the room for me to undress and lie on the massage table... The massage was not special, too soft for the muscles to feel relaxed. Anyways after 30 minutes I was asked to flip over and then she started with chest and legs which was again too soft for my liking. I told her at this point that it was a bit soft, she changed it to firmer massage for a couple of minutes but then again reverted back to soft touch... Was offered a HE for 20 which I accepted, she asked if I wanted two girls for HE and sensual massage for 20 more. Sounded interesting and I went for it... I will just say that this part was enjoyable as I had not experienced 4 hand sensual massage before.
Once the show had ended, I was cleaned and they ladies went out for me to get dressed...
I will say, overall a neutral with a highlight of 4 hands sensual massage in the end which was good.