Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Diamond - Swansea  (Read 1375 times)

16 review(s) for Jessica Diamond x (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
16 review(s) for Jessica Diamond xxx (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Trapperjohn

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fee  £120 for 1 hour, incall.

Comms  Excellent. Texted Jessica in the morning to see if she was available at short notice the same afternoon. Several texts back and forth, time agreed. Phoned her when I got stuck in Swansea traffic to say I would be a bit late, this was no problem. Finally phoned her from postcode for directions to her building, given flat number when I arrived, about 10 minutes late.

Location  A very nice, discreet, spotlessly clean flat in Swansea Marina. Free car park about a minute's walk from her flat. Area felt very safe.

The Meet  Warmly welcomed by Jessica dressed, as requested, in her sexy secretary outfit. Jessica is tall, slim and very pretty. She has an engaging personality, is chatty and smiley, and I soon felt welcome and relaxed. A large fan was helping to keep the room cool.
We had a chat about likes and dislikes, Jessica is not keen on pussy-fingering, no problem for me.
Paperwork dealt with I undressed and headed for the shower, Jessica giving my bum a playful squeeze on the way. It felt only polite to return the compliment.  :D
Out of the shower for some kissing and mutual fondling. The wardrobe mirror beside the bed is very well placed, strategically.
Top, bra and skirt gradually discarded. Lovely firm, responsive tits (so important for me!).
Down to her stockings and panties it transpires that she is happy with a little light spanking (it's on her "likes" list but I hadn't paid it much attention prior to the meet). So there she is, kneeling on the bed and suddenly I'm spanking a lady for the first time in my life!  :cool: I should stress this was just light spanking with no intention of causing pain, and continued on and off throughout the meet.
Knickers off and time for RO, vibrator, RO with vibrator (another first for me, such a sheltered life  :rolleyes:) then RO with rimming, all of which got Jessica very wet indeed; this girl loves having her pussy and bum licked and kissed.
On goes the mac for OW, 69, cowgirl, doggy, more 69 while fingering her bum (no insertion) then off came the mac for Jessica to wank me until I came over her tits.
Even though the original hour was up I was offered another shower, which I accepted, and a glass of apple juice.
A nice chat, cuddles and kisses, and I left her flat a very happy bunny indeed.

Verdict  Warm, engaging, chatty and friendly Jessica seems happy to do anything on her "likes" list, the only extra charge being for anal. She loves her work, and it shows.

Value for money?  Worth every penny and a 120 mile round trip during a heatwave in a car with no air conditioning.

Will I See Her Again?  Yes, definitely. I'll be returning in August.

So my journey continues with another Positive.  :angelgirl: Thanks to all you great guys on this forum with your reviews and wise advice I'm having the time of my life. Cheers fellas!!   :hi: :drinks:

« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 08:42:32 pm by Trapperjohn »

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one TJ.  Always liked the look of her.  If she worked Cardiff I would have seen her by now.  Glad you enjoyed.  :thumbsup:

Offline Trapperjohn

Nice one TJ.  Always liked the look of her.  If she worked Cardiff I would have seen her by now.  Glad you enjoyed.  :thumbsup:

Thanks Mr D  :hi:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good to hear you had another good experience trapper. Jessica is an excellent, consistent, SP

Offline Steelworker

Good one, TJ. Well described  :thumbsup:

Offline dunbusy

I seen her a couple of months ago, she is fantastic

henryjk

Glad you had a good time! I've seen Jess maybe half a dozen times now and she's always fantastic

Hectorshouse

Nice one TJ  :thumbsup:

She looks fit, but missing some services I like - maybe???

HH :cool:

Offline mrdiamond77

np500

4 posts in 3 years.  :rolleyes:

Any chance of a review?

Loads of these lately, no wounder admin is clamping down .

Offline mrdiamond77

Loads of these lately, no wounder admin is clamping down .

Yes.  Loads of "leeches" on this site.

Online Punting_Mad

thing that pisses me off are the ones who pop up with no posts and no reviews saying they've seen this that and the other girls...
There is one on this thread.!