Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ballerinaxx88 of Wisbech, Cambridgeshire  (Read 2483 times)

9 review(s) for Audrinaxx88 (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Rogerbravo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl recently when on a business trip in the area, thought i'd do a review as not much info on her here.

Got her number from aw and made booking via phone call, she's not into texting.  Comms all fine and to the point, set up for a meet later in the day. Given good directions to her place. Arrived on time and called in to be directed to her place all fine, discrete enough and let in quickly.

Her: pretty girl (to me anyway), suitably dressed and easy going. Age and description all as per aw profile.

Booking: Handed over the cash and directed her to get her lips to my bits. Decent blow job, nice and sloppy maybe a little to much hand but that may be a preference thing, could have finished there if she did cim tbh. Onto sex in a few positions and filling the bag. Quick clean up and out.

All in, a good quick cheap fuck. Nothing wow, but as there are slim pickings in the area, vgvfm.

Lynnboy

Offline Colonel_Mustard

Asks us to call but there is no phone number  :dash:

Offline Thistle222

She only displays her number on the days she is working. Usually posts her working days in advance.

Offline Sinz

She only displays her number on the days she is working. Usually posts her working days in advance.

Have you punted her ? How do you know this ?

Offline Colonel_Mustard

Page is now removed, shame, was interested in screwing her

Offline Sinz

Shame that no one cares if you get to screw her, not that you share any reviews..

Offline Thistle222

Have you punted her ? How do you know this ?
Never met her, often tried but phone number only appears they day she is working, so difficult to arrange meet at short notice.

Offline Sinz

Never met her, often tried but phone number only appears they day she is working, so difficult to arrange meet at short notice.

I thought u said she displays her working days ahead, you are contrididting yourself now..

Offline Thistle222

I thought u said she displays her working days ahead, you are contrididting yourself now..

She often posts her working days in advance but only displays her number on the actual day she is working. Even if you already have her number she won’t answer until the actual day. Hope this is now clear

Offline Colonel_Mustard

Shame that no one cares if you get to screw her, not that you share any reviews..

All been good so far, first review needs to be a bad one otherwise I get accused of being the pimp

Offline Sinz

All been good so far, first review needs to be a bad one otherwise I get accused of being the pimp

Well that's not true and sounds like a poor excuse.

Offline Rogerbravo

For some reason only one of the two links in the review work... No idea why.

Offline NelsonH

Because the silly cow changed her working name.

They often do this so as to make it harder to find them and minimise the number of bookings they get.

Davido0007

Because the silly cow changed her working name.

They often do this so as to make it harder to find them and minimise the number of bookings they get.

No need to be rude.