Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lil Lauren xxx Liverpool  (Read 1044 times)

4 review(s) for LiverpoolTaylahxxx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Johnny Wadd

External Link/Members Only          External Link/Members Only

Johnny Wadd  (PI) Working on a new case.

About The Venue

May 2018 my home was free for a 1 hour £160 Out Call. Private road parking outside. Traveling to a city and all the set up avoided with everything ready to go.  Lauren is available central Liverpool and Garston. Communication smooth problem free. Arrived on time.

About Lil Lauren xxx

Well proportioned body.Dressed in a skimpy short white cotton dress. She takes pride in her appearance. Sexy ginger hair to set off an attractive face.She would not be out of place in Atomic Kitten. Fake tan and nicely applied make up. Several tattoos over her body. She said she had fat thighs but to my mind, no they are really nice and thank heavens not skinny . Average sized height and breasts.Her gallery photos are accurate although she does not have large rabbit ears. Over 4000 pictures to look at. Nice to see somebody happy and enjoying life.

Services

She gladly provides all her Enjoys listed. No extra costs or hassle. Very accommodating.

About The Meeting

It was to be a threesome but perhaps i did not emphasize that enough and partners availability is erratic.
Started with role play. I am a Private Investigator (PI) employed by Lauren who she suspects her partner has been cheating on her. I recite all the clients i have tracked him with and Lauren is distraught. Console her and  tell her i must make love to her to see if she is  satisfactory and if not   that could be why he has strayed.
She lays with her legs open displaying a shaved pussy with large puffy labia lips.Kissing breasts,body.mouth, ears and what got her going was the neck.
8 inch vibrating strap on pounding her missionary then reverse cow girl with finger play up her anus. Finger vibrator on clit to loud groans. DP strap on next to work both holes,writhing and load groaning.
Into 69 position to give her rimming and tasting the now wet pussy while being sucked off for a long time. She loves deep throat and gagging. In 69 position fingers into vagina to work the G spot. Juicy sounds but does not squirt.Finally with my hands bringing penis to ejaculation a good spray over her face and into Laurens mouth with swallowing. I assure her she was very satisfactory and it must be other reasons her partner has strayed. Yes would love to see her again with partner where we could develop the role play further.You will have a great time after my investigations.   A very satisfactory case.

Hidden Image/Members Only