Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New member looking for advice Fleetwood  (Read 662 times)

Offline Spark2020

Hi Guys
I have been looking through previous posts about Blackpool and Preston.
This profile caught my eye but only negatives over true last few years for fleetwood girls.
This girl in Fleetwood (sorry can’t seem to
Copy the link) becca971646.
Emails exchanged quite quick response, so wondering if anyone could recommend
Cheers

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hi Guys
I have been looking through previous posts about Blackpool and Preston.
This profile caught my eye but only negatives over true last few years for fleetwood girls.
This girl in Fleetwood (sorry can’t seem to
Copy the link) becca971646.
Emails exchanged quite quick response, so wondering if anyone could recommend
Cheers
OK i'll post the link for you
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So Blackpool is a punting wasteland while there is a bit more on offer in Preston however Fleetwood is also a wasteland but known for a high chance of being scammed etc.
Personally i'd be very wary of any Fleetwood profile, not sure how long she has been in Fleetwood but her profile is 2 months old and only 1 feedback so that's a worry however the guy who gave it seems pukka.
While she is relatively cheap there isn't any CIM or facial listed in her likes list so not fantastic value and still more expensive than a parlour, I also note she doesn't have her vital stats listed so looking at her pics i'd say she was a bit of a chunky monkey plus putting those stupid animal ears on her pics marks her out as just another twat  :hi:

Offline Spark2020

Ok I’ll stay clear and thanks Blackpool Rock I have read quite a few of your posts so I’ll take your word for it

goldwing1

OK i'll post the link for you
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So Blackpool is a punting wasteland while there is a bit more on offer in Preston however Fleetwood is also a wasteland but known for a high chance of being scammed etc.
Personally i'd be very wary of any Fleetwood profile, not sure how long she has been in Fleetwood but her profile is 2 months old and only 1 feedback so that's a worry however the guy who gave it seems pukka.
While she is relatively cheap there isn't any CIM or facial listed in her likes list so not fantastic value and still more expensive than a parlour, I also note she doesn't have her vital stats listed so looking at her pics i'd say she was a bit of a chunky monkey plus putting those stupid animal ears on her pics marks her out as just another twat  :hi:

" putting those stupid animal ears on her pics marks her out as just another twat"

I quite agree, might be funny for some young girl putting it on her facebook page but not a prossie on Adultwork.
If I see them, I just skip to the next profile.

Offline NigelF

" putting those stupid animal ears on her pics marks her out as just another twat"

I quite agree, might be funny for some young girl putting it on her facebook page but not a prossie on Adultwork.
If I see them, I just skip to the next profile.

I agree as well but I don't skip them because the majority of young girls these days are like that and them being thick has little on bearing on me wanting to fuck them or their likely service.

Of course you can't rely on those pics but as long as she has some other ones it's usually OK (although there are still many filters that are much more subtle and don't include any stupid overlays).
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 06:25:59 pm by NigelF »

Offline chrishornx

If Blackpool is the 'arsehole of the punting world' then Fleetwood is about 100 miles up it

Offline blackburnian

If Blackpool is the 'arsehole of the punting world' then Fleetwood is about 100 miles up it

More likely If Blackpool is the 'arsehole of the punting world' then Fleetwood is the shitty arsehole that someone forgot to wipe   :lol:

Bb

Offline Deepstroker

Well at least if you meet an iffy girl in Fleetwood, you won't know if she has Bacterial Vaginosis

Offline scutty brown

There's more editing in those photos than just the ears and glasses
The head is out of proportion to the body, and to me looks like it might be off of a plastic doll.
Profile rings serious alarm bells

Offline NigelF

There's more editing in those photos than just the ears and glasses
The head is out of proportion to the body, and to me looks like it might be off of a plastic doll.
Profile rings serious alarm bells

I think that's all part and parcel of whatever "mode"/filter she used when she took the photo, i.e. it also makes their eyes a bit bigger, changes their skin and also face shape. So I don't think there was any editing done afterwards, I think it was all done automatically when it was taken. It's definitely a stupid thing to put up though and there's definitely serious alarm bells on her profile.

goldwing1

I agree as well but I don't skip them because the majority of young girls these days are like that and them being thick has little on bearing on me wanting to fuck them or their likely service.

Of course you can't rely on those pics but as long as she has some other ones it's usually OK (although there are still many filters that are much more subtle and don't include any stupid overlays).

Makes you think though, if they are being thick and immature with their profile pictures, what are they going to be like in the bedroom.

Offline blackburnian

Makes you think though, if they are being thick and immature with their profile pictures, what are they going to be like in the bedroom.

Yeah , Fleetwood has a poor reputation - there's another relatively new profile there too - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only    :dash:

Bb

Offline scutty brown

Yeah , Fleetwood has a poor reputation - there's another relatively new profile there too - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only    :dash:

Bb

There's no jobs left in trawling, so he's got to try to catch something else