Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanese Massage in Wimbledon  (Read 1531 times)

MassageManaic

External Link/Members Only

First thing to say is there are no Japanese ladies at this establishment! It is a different chinese girl each week. The maid will also see you if you want. I have been with both the maid and three of four different ladies and all offered much the same service. The ladies all seem to be from China and don't speak much English. Very friendly and in the age range of early to late 30's. You will pay £40 for 15 mins, £60 for 30 mins or £80 for an hour. This is for full service. If you want OWO or CIM it will be an extra £10 or £20 respectively.

For booking I called the number in the ad. I was directed to a church across the road from the flat where the maid checks you out before giving you the flat number. The flat is in a relatively new built block and is nice and clean. A shower is available. The flat is right in the centre of Wimbledon a one minute walk from Elys, 3 mins from mainline train station.

MassageManaic

I thought I posted this is reviews? Was it moved?

Offline bhudda

You did but it looks like someone moved it. I cant see a comment in the moderation log so i guess it must have been admin rather than another member.

I would also guess it may be because it is a description of an establishment rather than a review of a particular woman.

Online LLPunting

You did but it looks like someone moved it. I cant see a comment in the moderation log so i guess it must have been admin rather than another member.

I would also guess it may be because it is a description of an establishment rather than a review of a particular woman.

+1

MM,
Read the guidance for newbies, it's clear from a number of your contributions that you aren't paying heed to these instructions.

Offline stampjones

Not strictly a review but good info - thanks MM

Offline l4at

External Link/Members Only

First thing to say is there are no Japanese ladies at this establishment!

Never would’ve expected that  :sarcastic: Japanese WG are pretty much non existent

Offline JackSaint

Texted the number today, got postcode, arrived, given room number in basic hotel. An average looking, dumpy, tiny Chinese 40 something in black bra and pants opened the door, I walked, avoid.