Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature (50+) punt recommendations  (Read 1982 times)

Offline Tantric_mat

As the title says i’m looking for recommendations for a fs punt with an older lady ideally around the North Birmingham, Solihull or Redditch areas but willing to travel further for this one.

Did some searches on AW, here and general internet but struggling to find anyone that catches my eye and would prefer to go on a recommendation.

I’ve got that itch and it needs scratching.

Big tits would be nice.

Offline Littlefoot

You may have clocked this one before. Don't think she's quite 50+ but maybe not far away at all. On her old profile her age was 46, on this more newer one she's 42. So she's lost nearly 5 years.  :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:
Definitely worth a punt IMO.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Tantric_mat

Thanks LF I think I saw her a couple of years ago when she was operating out of a terraced house by the QE hospital.

Great shag and very attentive may have to seek her out again

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks LF I think I saw her a couple of years ago when she was operating out of a terraced house by the QE hospital.

Great shag and very attentive may have to seek her out again

She used to work out of a house in Cradley Heath as well, same group Nadia was in. I think vanda was the maid. That's where I saw her. GVFM IMO
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 02:48:15 pm by Littlefoot »

MarcT

Hard to find in the required area.  :(  If you have a reason to be in the North West...

I sadly missed out previously,  :cry:  but have LadyB in my HL.  :angelgirl:

The quest continues

Offline ScouserRod

Look out for "annafiftyfive"- (sorry can't do link) but I am sure if you search AW you will find her.
I think she is now on the Coventry/Birmingham border.
I punted her a few years ago and enjoyed !!

MarcT

Look out for "annafiftyfive"- (sorry can't do link) but I am sure if you search AW you will find her.
I think she is now on the Coventry/Birmingham border.
I punted her a few years ago and enjoyed !!

Is this the one ScouserRod?

The quest continues

Offline dog999

As the title says i’m looking for recommendations for a fs punt with an older lady ideally around the North Birmingham, Solihull or Redditch areas but willing to travel further for this one.

Did some searches on AW, here and general internet but struggling to find anyone that catches my eye and would prefer to go on a recommendation.

I’ve got that itch and it needs scratching.

Big tits would be nice.
Hi just a quick tip!, don't go near Steph from the Wolves area or Mature Marie Accocs Green. Both much older than they state and both stink! :hi:

Offline watsey

There's this one in Shrewsbury. Probably a bit too old for me but might be worth a punt if the age suits you.  :hi:
External Link/Members Only

Offline dog999

There's this one in Shrewsbury. Probably a bit too old for me but might be worth a punt if the age suits you.  :hi:
Check out her! gallery 1st pic 2nd row. Rippled bingo wings, saggy belly, saggy tits and a TASH. Perfect! :D

Offline watsey

Check out her! gallery 1st pic 2nd row. Rippled bingo wings, saggy belly, saggy tits and a TASH. Perfect! :D
Oucha  :scare:
On my phone at the moment and can't see that detail.
Sorry if it's a false alarm  :hi:

Offline ScouserRod

MarcT-yes thanks for putting up the link-that is her ! I notice she has recently hot had a good review on this forum !
Previously known as MatureAnna.

Online mr.bluesky

you could always try Gracy 999 or kinky Jacky both on adultwork  in the Kenilworth / knowle area both work from the same house.  Not seen Kinky Jacky myself but have seen Gracy 999 in the past. (sorry hopless at posting links)

Offline tesla

I can recommend these two mature ladies

not sure how far you or they will travel, but both had great attitudes that would put younger girls to shame

Offline Kerosene

Donna in Walsall. Big tits, 50+ and plenty of reviews for you.

Offline Littlefoot

you could always try Gracy 999 or kinky Jacky both on adultwork  in the Kenilworth / knowle area both work from the same house.  Not seen Kinky Jacky myself but have seen Gracy 999 in the past. (sorry hopless at posting links)

Offline mmarcus

Doesn’t quite tick your 50+ box but offers a good service nevertheless and is great vfm

Offline Tantric_mat

Donna in Walsall. Big tits, 50+ and plenty of reviews for you.

I saw Donna maybe 15 years ago maybe time for a little nostagia trip!

Offline tonyvgf

Has anybody got any links for her videos online?https://www.adultwork.com/Sexi+wild+milf+1

Much appreciated  :hi: