Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Bella Seductive X  (Read 9974 times)

6 review(s) for X Bella Seductive X (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline punk

Just a very quick review of the above.

saw bella a few days ago as my plan A fell through i could not get the time that i wanted or day, these things happen.Plan A was going to be Danna of haringey.

Any way communication was good and although i was half an hour late, it was no problem as i kept bella informed as to the facts regarding my lateness for our appointment.

Bella is located not far from Tottenham hale station,about 6 minute walk depending how fast you go along the street, the area seems ok and even though the house was located on a main road, it was discrete with high fences and bushes so when you are waiting to be let in, you are so to speak not exposed to the gaze of the outside world.Inside the house is clean and tidy.The bedroom was spotless.

Bella is in her 40's and physically  fit with nice good size boobs, toned and good arse, facially ok, no problems.she does have a long vertical scar on her stomach starting from her pierced belly button

She is friendly as it turned out, and has a sensual factor to her that i have rarely encounter in WG'S.

Good points:

Assisted shower i got a good work out down below and she give me an eye full of her pussy as she also showered.

Happy to guide my hand over her body and particular attention to the in's and out's of her pussy including fingering and anal play, she sticking her finger up her arse for example, no i dont do that as you get some times, She was good at allowing me to freely access her pussy when fucking, i could change her position,legs etc to get better penetration and doggy was good.

Her blow job was good not the best compared to candy of Action, no problem with cim, hand job very good,cib, she was fine with following a hard fuck, she has patience and i would say open minded.

After popping 3 times it was time for a shower, no real rush and i left 7 minutes after appointment time, i finished 8 minutes before my time was up and i was in no hurry to get out.

All in all i give Bella 7.5 heading towards 8 out of 10.

Link below

External Link/Members Only

password02

Offline Riprock

She's been reviewed here before.
Average looking but apparently does put in a shift.

Did you pop thrice in a hour...try her a-level?

cheers
RR

Flemstone

I've heard she handles anal no problem. Its to be expected at that age. Did you see any of the other girls hanging around?

Offline punk

She's been reviewed here before.
Average looking but apparently does put in a shift.

Did you pop thrice in a hour...try her a-level?

cheers
RR

Well to be honest in my opinion looks are not every thing and i personally dont think she is ugly, has a good body and attitude. I did not try a level but the way she stick her finger in her arse i should think no problems there. Yeah i complete 3 pops. :hi:

Offline punk

I've heard she handles anal no problem. Its to be expected at that age. Did you see any of the other girls hanging around?

Place was pretty quiet one other, i think it was this woman

Flemstone

Yes she is also there. Were you in the downstairs room? Quite tidy.

Offline punk

Yes she is also there. Were you in the downstairs room? Quite tidy.

upstairs, cleo was downstairs.

Flemstone

Was that also tidy? House doesn't look like much from the outside. The downstairs room has a bed and a small lounge. I fucked Kitty in there, it was great.

Offline punk

Was that also tidy? House doesn't look like much from the outside. The downstairs room has a bed and a small lounge. I fucked Kitty in there, it was great.

From what i remember inside was better than outside.Upstairs bedroom i was in, was clean and tidy.

Flemstone

I haven't read any bad reports on that house.

Offline punk

yeah i might one of the others there.

Offline johnnybravo

I've seen cleo, her body is amazing, big fake breasts, really smooth skin, nice tattoos to look at when in doggy, nice ass too, the only negatives was she didnt seem to into it at first but she sort of came around mid punt, she's quite tall, im 5'10 shes around 5'9 with long legs, does do FK dont know about DFK don't remember, i saw her about 2 months ago.

Hope that helps on cleo lol  :unknown:

Flemstone

Only problem I've got with her is that she looks like a trannie.

Offline punk

for me its the cosmetic lips, you get a better idea with her natural pics on profile.

Offline punk

I've seen cleo, her body is amazing, big fake breasts, really smooth skin, nice tattoos to look at when in doggy, nice ass too, the only negatives was she didnt seem to into it at first but she sort of came around mid punt, she's quite tall, im 5'10 shes around 5'9 with long legs, does do FK dont know about DFK don't remember, i saw her about 2 months ago.

Hope that helps on cleo lol  :unknown:

thanks for info jb

Offline Vip260

Tried to get in touch with Bella today to check availability. Tried aw message yesterday, no reply. Tried text today, no reply, tried ringing today, guess what? No reply. Showed up as available on aw. Anyone else found her difficult to contact? Any other recommendations as an alternative? Thanks.

Offline punk

Tried to get in touch with Bella today to check availability. Tried aw message yesterday, no reply. Tried text today, no reply, tried ringing today, guess what? No reply. Showed up as available on aw. Anyone else found her difficult to contact? Any other recommendations as an alternative? Thanks.

May be she took some time off and forgot to turn the green light of availability off, thou i don't know her personally so i can't say for sure.

Offline davidgood

I like Bellla, she gives a good VFM service (IMO) and have reported on her here and elsewhere.

When her number is displayed  she is in the Country and ready for action but she is a busy lady and unlike some I believe she answers her phone herself. So if she is out shopping or servicing a guy she can't answer. You have to keep trying.

If her number is not displayed, then it usually means she has gone back to Hungary for a break and to recharge her batteries.

Hope this is of help.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline lovetopunt

Saw Bella today after calling and texting her for few days and it was so worth it to wait for her.

Arrived 20 mins early and no problem to be let in as she was free so i didn't have to hang around. I was greeted with a sexy black and purple Lingerie, black high heels and stocking. very sexy indeed.

she took me to the upstairs and didn't see any other girls but I can here someone else was in the house. The room was clean and tidy very good. Got the money out of the way then we started touching and kissing and undress herself, her tits was very nice consider her age and I found her quite pretty, she slowly move down and took my underwear off and start giving me a BJ and it was good, then we moved to the bed and more sucking, after few minutes I went down on her and she seemed enjoyed being licked. On with the condom and few missionary varieties position and I popped.

have a little rest and chat then Bella started sucking me again then we had anal and she was tight consider she has anal sex so often. fucked her fast and hard in the ass and she was fine with that and I was trying to pop but couldn't so I pulled out and she suck me again and when I was hard again she went on top then doggy then mish but I just could pop again. eventually, I gave up and we just in bed kissing and touching and me and her try to wank me and make me cum in her mouth which she was will to have a CIM but whatever we didn't i just couldn't bloody cum, so I checked the clock (I address it again it was me who checked the time) and it was 5 mins over run and said that's it, however, I am sure if i was carry on for another 5-10 mins and try to have a second pop she won't mind at all.

Get dressed and she walked me to the door naked  :D we kissed goodbye

I have to say apart from me couldn't manage to pop more then once it was one of the best punt I have for a long time and I surely will be back for more. Bella definitely one of the best VFM MILF if not the best if you are into older woman.

Offline punk

Told you she was good,when I do a review I try and give a honest write up from my point of view ,some on here may agree not agree or think I am making it up.its all up to fellow punters. :hi:

Offline Riprock

She seems to be very anal friendly.  I should pay her a visit too.

Offline joe diddley

Definitely into anal. When I visited her recently it was she who suggested it. English pretty poor even for a Hungarian which hampered the direction of the punt as I'd have liked it to have gone (though she was willing) but quite engagingly kookie. She asked me what music I wanted to hear. I said Otis Redding and found a suitable playlist on YouTube for her. I then suggested she put on what she liked. She put on Smokie. Be warned! On the whole a very decent punt from a friendly and quite horny woman for good VFM at £80 an hour.

Offline davidgood

Definitely into anal. When I visited her recently it was she who suggested it. English pretty poor even for a Hungarian which hampered the direction of the punt as I'd have liked it to have gone (though she was willing) but quite engagingly kookie. She asked me what music I wanted to hear. I said Otis Redding and found a suitable playlist on YouTube for her. I then suggested she put on what she liked. She put on Smokie. Be warned! On the whole a very decent punt from a friendly and quite horny woman for good VFM at £80 an hour.

Joe, pleased to see you have got see Bella now and had a good time.

Yes, she is definitely into anal. I should go and see her again but as you know she comes and goes and the last time I could have got down to Tottenham she was back home.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Sedlmayer

Told you she was good,when I do a review I try and give a honest write up from my point of view ,some on here may agree not agree or think I am making it up.its all up to fellow punters. :hi:

I have seen her, and this review is a good honest opinion. You are definitely not making it up, there's enough accurate detail here.
She's a mature woman, not a teenage bimbo, but I certainly find her attractive. Her oral is good, she's genuinely responsive to RO and I had really nice anal with her. Value for money in my book and her pics are a good representation of what she looks like.

Offline Sedlmayer

I'd agree with that, but you didn't go there for a chat did you? I didn't have any difficulty getting her to do what I wanted  :thumbsup: If you want anal, lick and finger her tradesman's - she'll get the idea, especially when you put her into doggy  :P

Offline SamLP

Saw Bella a few months ago. Good punt once she warms up to you. She has a stern matron look once you enter as she sizes you up and I was put off with the slight moustache (definitely needed a shave). She's bigger than her pics and may have a drinking problem as she kept telling me her excess weight is due to lots of drinking because she's bored. The punt itself was good, lots of DFK, OWO, fingering and 2 pops. First anal doggy which wasn't so nice as she hadn't cleaned up and ended up with junk on my trunk. She kept apologising afterwards and saying she was having a bad day, luckily it was all on the johnny. Second pop in mish with lots of DFK and her using her hands to push me in deep. She seems to genuinely like to get fucked.

Offline Sedlmayer

Bella's profile has now disappeared. Shame - VFM and good service.

Offline Sedlmayer

Oh, and Yvet's too (worked from same house) -

I hope this place hasn't closed.

Edit - Sorry! Yvet's is back.....  Don't know what happened there apologies (that's me a contender for wanker of the week then)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 09:50:47 am by Sedlmayer »

Wapunga

Hello there doesn't appear to be a number on the profile. Anybody know if she's still around or gone back to hungry

Offline punk

seems she has gone for good as i think she retained her profile up even when back in hungary

Offline davidgood

seems she has gone for good as i think she retained her profile up even when back in hungary
Hi Punk,

I know her profile was down a week or so back, but I just looked this morning and the profile is still active. No phone number, but it says she is on holiday and she is accessing from Hungary.

So hopefully she will be back when she has recharged her batteries.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline punk

Hi Punk,

I know her profile was down a week or so back, but I just looked this morning and the profile is still active. No phone number, but it says she is on holiday and she is accessing from Hungary.

So hopefully she will be back when she has recharged her batteries.

Regards,

davidgood

thanks for the update, i hope that she recovers from what ever problems she has.