Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 613 club Reading  (Read 3637 times)

Offline Hairyd06

After being let down by a wg tonight I thought I would go check out the 613 for my first time.
Have to say I was pleasantly surprised. 5 girls were available (around 11pm) and chose Jade who was best of the bunch and would deffo recommend.
£55 for 1/2 hour, all inclusive, can really not complain one bit.
If jade not available, ruby looked a real stunner as well!

Offline xxxdavidxxx

ive always wondered what it was like inside, what are the rooms like please, is it a double bed is it clean

Veritas

After being let down by a wg tonight I thought I would go check out the 613 for my first time.
Have to say I was pleasantly surprised. 5 girls were available (around 11pm) and chose Jade who was best of the bunch and would deffo recommend.
£55 for 1/2 hour, all inclusive, can really not complain one bit.
If jade not available, ruby looked a real stunner as well!

A full review would be helpful.  And if the booking had been confirmed, a negative for the WG who let you down would also benefit all concerned.

I have to say though, the general impression of just about everything I’ve ever read is that it is pretty grim as far as parlours are concerned and that, other than ‘so drunk I don’t care what I put it in’ moments, it was best avoided by any discerning punter.  Maybe things have changed though...all the more reason reviews are important.

Offline DrConners

A full review would be helpful.  And if the booking had been confirmed, a negative for the WG who let you down would also benefit all concerned.

I have to say though, the general impression of just about everything I’ve ever read is that it is pretty grim as far as parlours are concerned and that, other than ‘so drunk I don’t care what I put it in’ moments, it was best avoided by any discerning punter.  Maybe things have changed though...all the more reason reviews are important.

+1

Otherwise Hairy it might seem as though you've joined UKP this month to tout this organisation - That's not cool man  :thumbsdown:

Offline smiley9

can really not complain one bit.

Really ?  :timeout:

Your first Review  :sarcastic:

:drinks:

Offline linkburn

The place used to have very fat ugly girls working (you get what you pay for) but ive noticed they have updated their website with some pictures of the "masseuses". Are these even vaguely accurate?

at 55 its probably worth a roll of the dice if they are.

Offline linkburn

ive always wondered what it was like inside, what are the rooms like please, is it a double bed is it clean

Double bed, largeish rooms with showers and "red light" decor... but nothing really looks clean in there. I would not want to see the place in the daylight though. That said, its probably no worse than some other places.

Most of the property is a bit of a dump.

Offline royal_male

after a drunken night out, me and friend visited the place.

It was about 2 in the morning perhaps, the service was awful, worse than awful. Cant even get started on how bad it was. No BJ, No kissing, No touching, no sex in multiple position. 80£ down the drain, including the taxi. My friend had the same experience. :cry:

There were some romanians and african women, the churn out the guys like mc donalds serving a meal deal.

NEVER EVER to even think of this place again, IMO.

Veritas

I’d be interested to know if you’ve anything  to add Hairyd06?  Has it changed hands, things improved in terms of decor, service, the women working there?  Otherwise, based on others experiences,  the original post starts to smell very much like touting.  Just saying... :drinks:

Offline DrConners

I’d be interested to know if you’ve anything  to add Hairyd06?  Has it changed hands, things improved in terms of decor, service, the women working there?  Otherwise, based on others experiences,  the original post starts to smell very much like touting.  Just saying... :drinks:

He logged out today at 5.07 pm - I'd say he read Royal-Male's post & thought better of trying to salvage the 'reputation' of the said 'establishment'.

Smells like blatant touting to me - Shame for him so many aren't afraid to speak the truth on here - Your card is marked HairyD  :thumbsdown:

Offline WesleysPipes

I was sooo horny after I heard my mate smashing this girl's backdoors in.
Got in the car and drove to 613 about 4am.
Receptionist looked good (early 40's with a foreign accent). She said she wasn't working but checked the other rooms and told me no one would be available until 6am. I said sod it and went and rubbed one off to xvideos. Saved myself the £80 I'd withdrawn on the way to Oxford Street.

Veritas

I was sooo horny after I heard my mate smashing this girl's backdoors in.
Got in the car and drove to 613 about 4am.
Receptionist looked good (early 40's with a foreign accent). She said she wasn't working but checked the other rooms and told me no one would be available until 6am. I said sod it and went and rubbed one off to xvideos. Saved myself the £80 I'd withdrawn on the way to Oxford Street.

So just to summarise the value of this intel to other prospective punters then...

“Wesleypipes had a wank”

Offline bhudda

So just to summarise the value of this intel to other prospective punters then...

“Wesleypipes had a wank”

Not forgetting he also apparently suffers from insomnia

Online contentguy

“Wesleypipes had a wank”

We don't need a review of that  :dash:

Guy

Offline Fuzzyduck

He logged out today at 5.07 pm - I'd say he read Royal-Male's post & thought better of trying to salvage the 'reputation' of the said 'establishment'.

Smells like blatant touting to me - Shame for him so many aren't afraid to speak the truth on here - Your card is marked HairyD  :thumbsdown:

OP logged in again this morning and still schtum. Tout twat.

Offline advent2016

Like many other mugs, I visited CLUB 613 about 15 years ago and received mediocre service. Crap massage, crap BJ, lifeless sex. I  remember it was hot and expensive.

Offline Hairyd06

Sorry guys, I’m new to the site but I’ll try to leave a better review in future. Any tips on specifics you wanna see?

Anyway, was the place  immaculate, no
Was all of the girls good looking, no (I almost changed my mind before seeing ruby and jade who weee the last 2 to introduce themselves out of 7 girls total I think. Girls would be great if you are a chubby chaser)
The room was clean, bed was a small double so if you are on the larger side you might feel a bit cramped. It was definitely too hot!
Was it the best massage I’ve ever had, no
Was it the best bj I’ve ever had, no
Was it worth the £55, I would say yes.

I will leave a negative for the wg shortly once I’ve had a chance to search for an existing thread for her.

Any other q’s Guys? Happy to answer others

Veritas

Just trying to reconcile that with your original post’s observation of “have to say I was pleasantly surprised”

I’m struggling...

Offline Steely Dan

Sorry guys, I’m new to the site but I’ll try to leave a better review in future. Any tips on specifics you wanna see?

All reviews need LLLL&S.  Bonus points for a picture.  See here for the meaning.
External Link/Members Only