Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna @ Jasmine Thai massage - Swansea  (Read 1388 times)

Offline wibber

External Link/Members Only

Called the other day for an appointmemt ...fully enthused by the glowing reports.provided by our welsh brothers.

Booked an hour £40

Asked for a strong massage and endured enjoyed in equal measure a brutal mauling true thai style with walking stamping pulling and elbowing to every sore spot i had...so ok
..even better if youre a masochist.

Had an early tickle and an offer of delights to come...i didnt jump at.it as quite honestly i didnt fancy her and her bottom was not as pert as id been led to believe.

Hence the neutral....so...despite her texting..answering the door..and ringing people up...i got a reasonable thai massage.

On the flip i opted.for the 20 quid happy ending...why not? Asked her for more and each level was an extra.10...so 10 for.tits out...20 more for nakwd amd b2b...just.not tempted.

Mildly amusing to watch her.tossing me.off whilst amswering a text...kicked out 5 mins early as.customer coming.

Massage...good
He...nice
Looks ...not for me

Would i return......nah!

Offline Punting_Mad

Which girl did you have.. There are several working there

Offline wibber

Said her name was anna...her shop...age 53...the boss lady

Offline Jack_Carms

I have seen Anna four times and had a super experience each time.
The second time I saw her I asked for a hard massage and regretted it. I was wincing in pain at different points as she walked on my calves and thighs. I have had hard massages before and really enjoyed them but never again from Anna. After the trampling was over she gave me a wonderful HE.
I went back because I enjoyed her company and enjoyed her fingers playing with my cock and anus.

I have never asked for anything other than HE. One time her fluttering kisses descended to either side of my twitching cock. I was hopeful of more but nothing came of it. Perhaps she was trying to tempt me to ask for more. I don't know.

By the way a good few months after the hard massage I suffered a DVT in one of my legs. I have no idea if the massage and the DVT were related but the doctors kept looking for a reason it happened. My mind did flick to my calves being trampled but with my wife present I didn't share the info.

Offline Raz45

Yes I agree with you, Jack. I've seen Anna a few times and always enjoyed the experience but after trying out the 'hard massage' once, I now stick to the medium!!! I'm not really into torture!!

Offline DevilD

Each to his own, and I respect the OP's view and review. All I can say is that I really enjoyed my hour with her -£100 for full service, and deep OWO, on top of a very decent massage (see recent review). She was up for it, and was really pleasant and eager to please. Quite tight, and I'm not in the same realm as some of you guys!! Really good value, I thought.... :rolleyes: :) :thumbsup: