Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Loltaeva massage edinburgh  (Read 2849 times)

1 review(s) for Amazing@Betty (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hdxxx

Seen this girl twice now. Leaving review after another good visit

External Link/Members Only

Location - nice set of flats across from the western general hospital

Comms - booked via text. Got the address and door number apon arrival. Private parking and very quiet. It’s a buzzer entrance ground floor apartment

Looks - attractive, nice body

Service - massage was great. Deep tissue - I’ve had a few massages and they’ve been awful. Just been touched all over isn’t a massage for me. This was as good as a normal sports massage

She only allows you to touch her ass. HJ was great. Not rushed and technique was good

At the end I was offered a shower and I can’t really complain

Considering I pay £40 for a sports massage. For £50 this is a welcome surprise

Should also mention flat was clean and she spoke good English

max_man

Nice review, definite maybe.

2 things. The first "address on arrival"? The second, breast size? A rough descriptor is fine. Also, was she naked or just topless?

Thanks

Offline Massagetugga

Because of Hdxxx's other review I'm going to go with this review being genuine but it otherwise strikes me as a SP writing their own review. I've no doubt I can't be blamed for thinking that due to a total lack of real detail but I realise I might be wrong.

This might be because it seems to address my negatives about Massage by Angel's overly light stroking massage and lack of English (same flat by sounds of it nr Western General Hospital with Hungarian massage girls) and it popped up just after I asked on the Lothians massage thread if anyone has seen Loltaeva.

I should've feel pleased and convinced by it but I didn't.

Offline Masteryoda

I've seen her a wee while back and the review is pretty accurate . She was fully clothed and only allowed a little touching. Pretty decent hr though and did say she would allow me to touch breasts next time so maybe a slow burner. Also seen both Elizabeth and Susanna at same venue. Both decent hr again and both did get tits out. Like Elizabeth best so far

Offline Massagetugga

Thanks for adding that. Much appreciated

I apologise if I was wrong to doubt Hdxxx’s review

Offline Hdxxx

Hi folks

It’s just my second review. Only discovered this site a few months back, had just been relying on AW PrIor to it

Had my fair share of awful punts but most the adverts etc are down - usual viva street junk

I was given postcode but only door number and buzzer on arrival. That’s what I meant by address :)

She was fairly attractive. Nice body not fat. Not toned either

Cheers

Matt_crooks21

I've seen her a wee while back and the review is pretty accurate . She was fully clothed and only allowed a little touching. Pretty decent hr though and did say she would allow me to touch breasts next time so maybe a slow burner. Also seen both Elizabeth and Susanna at same venue. Both decent hr again and both did get tits out. Like Elizabeth best so far

Did you get a happy ending with Elizabeth and was touching aloud ?? Cheers

Offline Hdxxx

Hi, yes HJ at the end. And she allowed touching - only ass

Offline Masteryoda

Did you get a happy ending with Elizabeth and was touching aloud ?? Cheers

Yes some touching allowed with breasts out and happy ending with both. Would say Elizabeth is the best of the 3

Offline ed763

I also saw her a few weeks ago and can also say it's a great massage.  And yes she did allow touching of her ass but interestingly as I moved my hand from the table to go for said ass I think she thought I was going for the front because she leapt back from the table like a missile.  Once the confusion was sorted the HE was great but I'm sure I paid more than £50

Offline Happy99

She is a misery and any attempts at smiling are through gritted teeth. Looks ready to snap at slightest thing. Added a few pounds since her photos, looks jaded. Boring clothes.

Also short changed on the time, but wouldn't expect any less from East European factory conveyor belt service. This is now seen by many as passable as times are so desperate.