Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Maria - Sheffield  (Read 985 times)

15 review(s) for  x angel maria x (13 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]
31 review(s) for     x angel maria x (26 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
24 review(s) for x Angel Maria x (20 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SquirrelNutkin

Angel Maria is a Polish girl using an apparment in the centre of Sheffield.
Parking is available on the streets nearby or free for two hours in a nearby store car park 
I arranged a booking using the phone number on her AW profile. (Sorry not sure how to post
a link). Booked for the same day, one hour £100. Fired a quick text when I was nearby and she phoned back with details.
Buzzed into appartment and greeted with some full on DFK.
Angel has a stunning figure, early thirties, and in my opinion quite pretty although not a stunner, but neither am I.
She then commenced an excellent blow job including 69. Then on with bag and a good shag in several positions. I didn't  last long and filled the bag. She then gave me a clean up and a sensual massage which soon had me standing to attention again. More oral and then another condom. I then commenced to give Maria a good seeing to doggy style before eventually finishing off with CIM. She the
desposed of my baby batter in a tissue.
I was the offered a quick shower before leaving. Got a nice snog before departing bang on the hour mark.
Overall she is a very enthusiastic lass. Well worth a visit

Offline SquirrelNutkin