Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Brazil vip  (Read 1005 times)

Offline Bustydusty

Sorry I can’t link using my phone but has anyone seen this girl yet?

Offline NigelF

External Link/Members Only

Unfortunately she has no mentions anywhere else on here.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 11:34:03 am by NigelF »

Offline NigelF

She charges hefty extras so I'm no longer interested.

I asked to book for an hour including anal, OWO and DFK but she quoted me £60 extra - I don't know if that was just due to anal or combination of extras but I didn't care enough to ask or take things further. She didn't sound great on the phone - sounded like a typical lazy Rom (even though she claims to be Brazilian which I believe because that's still one of the worst nationalities anyway).

I'm aware you can haggle with these types but I can't be arsed and I'm not risking my time and money turning up in person to only get a small reduction or nothing and either having to walk or put up with what I know is likely to be shit service anyway.

Offline Bustydusty

External Link/Members Only

Unfortunately she has no mentions anywhere else on here.

Cheers Nigel yeah I’ve just spoken to her and not gonna bother

Offline rock5tar

This one caught my eye too then i thought she will look nothing like the pics when you get there ,

goldwing1

This one caught my eye too then i thought she will look nothing like the pics when you get there ,

I don`t really trust professional photo`s, they hide a multitude of sins, can`t beat a selfie for a true reflection of what she`s going to look like.

Offline NigelF

Indeed. In fact I'm so used to assuming that, I forgot to mention it!

can`t beat a selfie for a true reflection of what she`s going to look like.

Not at all. You have to be much more specific than just saying "selfie". Many "selfies" are taken using filters (basically automatic airbrushing) and many girls know exactly the right poses to flatter themselves. Plus they can still use almost professional level lighting too if they have things a like decent ring light.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 07:06:24 pm by NigelF »

Jay-Jay

if they have things a like decent ring light.
Is that used in rimming?  :D

Jay

goldwing1

Indeed. In fact I'm so used to assuming that, I forgot to mention it!

Not at all. You have to be much more specific than just saying "selfie". Many "selfies" are taken using filters (basically automatic airbrushing) and many girls know exactly the right poses to flatter themselves. Plus they can still use almost professional level lighting too if they have things a like decent ring light.

I think most of us can tell if a selfie has been taken using some in built special effects etc, works the other way around as well.
Many times we`ve seen the phrase " her photo`s don`t do her justice "

Offline NigelF

I think most of us can tell if a selfie has been taken using some in built special effects etc, works the other way around as well.

Well, as I said then, you should have been more specific rather than just saying "selfie". Regardless, I don't think that's quite true, quite a few people struggle to tell and I very much doubt you're any good, especially given how positive and glowing you always are about the appearance of literally every girl you see. Also, I'm not talking about the obvious filters (and certainly not anything with a silly overlay), I'm talking about the more subtle ones. I'm also referring to things like the "blur" effect that they can use to make themselves (particularly their skin) look more "flawless" and youthful.

Many times we`ve seen the phrase " her photo`s don`t do her justice "
Only on Adultwork and feedback on there is unreliable crap. On here, it has been said a few times but saying it's been said "many times" is an exaggeration.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 08:41:52 pm by NigelF »

Offline holdenc

third profile picture looks like Floyd Mayweather.  :D
i sent her a text asking if anal is included but was send a pricelist with anal at extra £50. fuck that