Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ynna Wigan  (Read 850 times)

Offline capt_slowpoke

As promised visited External Link/Members Only and here is my review

Comms were good, answered phone when I confirmed on way and again outside to give me house number but as next to barbers I knew where it was and is indeed across the road from a couple of pubs.

Looks were ok but I would only give her 6/10 however hygenie was poor, she is a smoker and you could smell it on her breath and her teeth are slightly stain which put me off kissing her and why I refused owo, her breasts are very small almost non-existant but her nipples are like bullets and you could hang your jacket off them.
It's her right leg which is missing only about 8 inches remaining.

The massage was poor just running up and down the back with no structure and after 5 minutes she said I could turn over, she lay next to me playing with the old fella but the smell of cigarettes on her breath was off putting so asked for the cover and sex was offered doggy but it didn't look to nice so just did it missionary and dressed and left, only live 15 minutes away so home to my own shower.

I was going to give this a negative but because she was polite and not trying to stiff me like some Romanians do I plumped on neutral, she may be to some people's liking but I'm afraid I won't be returning again.

It was £40 for 30 minutes but I was in and out in just under 20 but that was my choice.

Capt

Offline bigbilly22

Thanks for the review. Always good to get another’s view.

As promised visited External Link/Members Only and here is my review

sex was offered doggy but it didn't look to nice so just did it missionary and dressed and left

Capt

When you say didn’t look too nice what do you mean. Unhygenic? STDs? Something else??

Offline Tecova

Thanks for the review. Always good to get another’s view.

When you say didn’t look too nice what do you mean. Unhygenic? STDs? Something else??

It may be the practicality and visual of shagging a WG with one leg from behind.  Tripod springs to mind.

Offline capt_slowpoke

Looked a little unhygienic, for want of a better phrase could have used a little anal bleaching