Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Midori - Leeds  (Read 2535 times)

44 review(s) for Midori Leeds (41 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

stickman1980

Although I’d consider that I write objectively and honestly, I think it’s only fair to make folk aware that Midori knew of my forum membership prior to our meet.

Name: Midori Leeds

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location/Premises: Serviced apartment in a block close to the city centre a couple of minutes’ walk from Leeds train station. Being one of Leeds’ anonymous tower blocks access was pretty discrete.

Plenty of (paid) parking available in the immediate vicinity.

The place was small but perfectly acceptable for the purpose and was impeccably clean, smelling of lemon as Kayley had clearly had a good cleaning session prior to our meet. A shower and clean towels were available and used.

Services: Role Play, OWO, RO, covered penetration in a variety of positions.

Price: £170 for 90 minutes of Kayley’s time.

The Girl: Kayley was my very first BBW. She is a size 18+ but is open about this mentioning in initial comms as she didn’t think I was her “type”. That was probably true but in this game I like variety.  If I can take a TS up my chute I can shag a BBW was my mantra (credit: anon).

Facially I find Kayley very pretty, with a spot on attitude and personality. Her hair colour can be “varied” apparently from brunette, ginger through to bleached blonde. For our meet she was a striking redhead following a somewhat enthusiastic dyeing session earlier in the day. She apologised for the slightly neon tinge but there was no need really.

Her AW profile lists as aged 28, a size 18+, 5’4” with a 36GG chest which all seems pretty accurate to me. Pictures of Kayley are undoubtedly her although plenty of them are taken from certain flattering angles. There are a couple of recent full length stood up pictures to accurately show her curves. This, coupled with the fact that she was so explicit in initial comms about being a BBW, makes her IMHO “upfront” about her specific niche.

Communication: One of the best I’ve experienced.

I’d “seen” Midori on UKE for a while and, being one of the few Yorkshire lasses on there, I’d previously taken an interest in her postings.  She came across as an articulate, sensible lass who I shared similar views with on certain matters.  I had however dismissed a meet as a BBW isn't really up my alley (so to speak) .

One particular thread was started which discussed role play ideas with Kayley stating that she’d love an intruder role play with her as the sub. Now I’m game for a bit of comedy acting so we starting bouncing some ideas off each other on PM.  Kayley only does this part time so arranging a time was a bit of a chew but we arranged something a few weeks hence.

This was actually a good thing as it allowed me to start sourcing some props and building up the tension through some flirty & funny messages. A 10 minutes call to clarify a few things and draw up some boundaries and safe words and we were all set.

The Event: The meet had been a while in the planning and, although I hadn’t gone into the finer details with Kayley, she was aware that we were going to do an intruder/thief role play. To that end I had invested a little time on eBay assembling a bit of a Swag Bag of goodies – including rope, restraints, toys, a real Swag Bag, a striped top, balaclava, surgical gloves and my son’s water pistol and Peter Pan dagger. Yes; although a little different in content I had amassed a bag of tricks to rival MrFf’s.

I arrived outside a well-known convenience supermarket about 10 minutes early and let Kayley know I was here. Initially I didn’t receive a response which was surprising given we had been texting all day having some fun. I had to kick my heals for about 15 minutes which, given I had a bag full of bondage gear and every reasonably priced robber fancy dress item I had managed to find over the preceding fortnight, wasn’t ideal.

Just after our scheduled start time Kayley called me very apologetic that she lost track of time whilst cleaning and doing makeup and hadn't heard my text.  No problem at all and she guided me up to her apartment. I found the flat with the sweet music click clack of heels behind it, the door was opened and I dived in. We’d agreed to start the role play after I’d had a shower so we had a quick bout of tonsil tennis, sorted out the paperwork and I made for the bathroom.

I had a quick wash and then got on my get up including the balaclava and “weapons” and took a deep breathe whilst clutching my swag bag of cuffs, rope, toys and clamps. No backing out now I thought even though I was 50:50 on whether this would be a serious role play or whether it would descend into a kind of Carry-On farce.

I burst out of the bathroom shouting and hollering and Kayley was quite clearly taken aback. In advance we had discussed safe words, hard boundaries and likes but not how we would start so I was really happy to have caught her off-guard.

I proceeded to threaten Kayley with my son’s weapon (that sounds wrong on so many levels) and grabbed Kayley and pushed her onto the bed demanding to know where the valuables were. The damsel protested her innocence saying that she didn’t have any at all. I clearly hadn’t thought the next element through as I spend the next 2 minutes shouting “WHERE ARE THE VALUABLES?” and little else (the dialogue coulda done with some refinement).

Eventually Kayley grasped the nettle and moved things along saying that she’d scream which I took as a coded message for getting the bondage gear out. Not being proficient in rope play (it’s on my “To Learn” list) I used the cuff restraints to secure Kayley’s hands above her head and used the ball-gag to prevent her from screaming. I then reverted to the well-used “where’s the valuables?” line, pulling her hair a little and started threatening her if she didn’t comply. Given she couldn’t move her hands nor speak this was a particularly stupid line of questioning and Kayley could only shake her head vigorously.

I certainly wasn’t delivering an Oscar winning performance and given my dialogue was mainly the solitary line I decided to free Kayley from the ball-gag and instead blindfolded her and she promised to make up for the lack of valuables in other ways – at least she hadn't wasted her Drama 'A'-Level and was good at the improvisation part.

I ran with this train of thought and started undressing and thrust Little Sticky in Kayley’s blindfolded face, or more specifically her mouth. I thought afterwards that was a bit remiss of me as we hadn’t met previously so for me to thrust my cock into her mouth without her having the opportunity of inspecting it was a bit unfair. I apologised for that later and she was fine with it.

I hadn’t used my “Where’s the valuables line?” for at least 60 seconds so I reverted back to it whilst Kayley had her mouth full but again she didn’t have any. This deserved some additional punishment so I started tanning the ass off her.  In our advanced comms we’d agreed that we were both pretty submissive and also both liked to be slapped around a bit. I’d said that I am not very proficient at giving it out, generally being a bit meek, but she challenged me saying that I was unlikely to be too rough for her. So I built up the slapping to what I would call the “gosh are you sure you’re ok darling?” level and Kayley’s ass was lovely and red and her mouth still clamped on my cock. I don’t think I was testing her boundaries at all; she seemed to love it.

By this time I was running out of ideas and didn’t really know where to go next but fancied a bout of RO so I called a halt to the role play and we had a little chuckle about our “efforts”. I went down on Kayley via her supersensitive nipples which seemed to get her going and started a RO session.

Kayley had a clean neutral pussy with a trimmed bush (makes a nice change from the normal shaven havens) and she was obviously “excited”. She clearly likes receiving oral and was quite vocal though the session, seeming to climax on a number of occasions before finally requesting I cease as she was over sensitive. Or maybe they were fake and she was bored, who knows??

Either way she said it was my turn for some fun and I was flipped onto my back ready for what Kayley had trialled as a “cock worship” and edging session which TBH was rather good. Kayley started dancing around my groin, teasing and licking my balls and the general area, almost making a point to touch anything other than my cock initially.

She slowly built things up, using a great mixture of tongue, mouth, saliva and hands and before long I was squirming away underneath her. I was edged expertly a couple of times which at the time was quite frankly f-ing frustrating but the ending was well worth the wait as eventually she allowed me to empty a full load into her mouth which she took and swallowed without flinching.

Kayley had a quick drink and cleaned me up expertly and we lay down for a bit of a pit stop. We had a bit of a laugh and a joke about the role play which was definitely more Monty Python than BBC gritty drama but we both said that we enjoyed it.  We set the world to rights and talked about this and that when I remembered I missed one thing I was going to do in the role play.

In our comms Kayley mentioned that she liked her doxy wand. Not being particularly au fait with that particular apparatus I said I’d tease her with it as part of the role play. In all the “Where are the valuables?” questioning I’d forgotten all about it so I grabbed it off the side and plugged it in. Kayley had said in advance that she was very sensitive and to take it steady so we started on the lowest setting and clearly she was a fan of this particular contraption. I upped the intensity which was a little premature and she almost hit the roof so I dialled it down again after apologising for my eagerness. I kept at it and soon she was the one squirming around and as she was approaching the end I dialled it up a bit to push her over the edge.

Kayley seemingly was now well ahead in the match so I thought it was my turn and as to date I hadn’t been inside her I thought there was no time like the present. On with the coat, Kayley started on top in CG whilst smothering me with chest which is (of course) ample for that purpose.  For a larger lady she is quite supple and flexible and she rode me impressively. We then tested out a number of other positions, mish and doggy but I was struggling to cum and I was also sensing we must have been close to time.

Kayley however wasn’t finished there and she whipped the condom off and laid me out whilst furnishing me with her blindfold from earlier telling me to wait right there (as if I was moving anywhere). She then kicked off cock worship session number 2 but this time with a buzzing enhancement added to proceedings. This felt awesome as Kayley used it on my shaft, head, perineum and balls.  It certainly moved things along as Round 2 was completed in literally a few minutes, thankfully without the edging this time.

It was warm and we were both now a hot sweaty mess. Despite being over time Kayley grabbed me a cold lemonade and we chatted again before I headed into the shower. I got dressed and gathered up all my paraphernalia and props and had a good snog before heading to the door. I was out and into the evening warmth a full two hours after arriving and reflecting on a more unusual but very enjoyable session.

Positives: Great, friendly, bubbly girl with a top attitude. Fantastic slow “cock worship” type OWO. Good sensuous kissing. Good VFM and no clock-watcher.

Negatives: Running a touch late. Limited availability as Kayley is part time with only one regular incall day.

Visit Again: Yes, I would – attitude & service definitely trumped “my type” with this one.

Summary: A great themed role play with a friendly and down to earth lass who I seemed to "click" with.  We both seemed to enjoy the frankly pretty camp acting and then moved onto a great, sensuous cock worship session.

Offline Tom Murphey

Although I’d consider that I write objectively and honestly, I think it’s only fair to make folk aware that Midori knew of my forum membership prior to our meet.

Name: Midori Leeds

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location/Premises: Serviced apartment in a block close to the city centre a couple of minutes’ walk from Leeds train station. Being one of Leeds’ anonymous tower blocks access was pretty discrete.

Plenty of (paid) parking available in the immediate vicinity.

The place was small but perfectly acceptable for the purpose and was impeccably clean, smelling of lemon as Kayley had clearly had a good cleaning session prior to our meet. A shower and clean towels were available and used.

Services: Role Play, OWO, RO, covered penetration in a variety of positions.

Price: £170 for 90 minutes of Kayley’s time.

The Girl: Kayley was my very first BBW. She is a size 18+ but is open about this mentioning in initial comms as she didn’t think I was her “type”. That was probably true but in this game I like variety.  If I can take a TS up my chute I can shag a BBW was my mantra (credit: anon).

Facially I find Kayley very pretty, with a spot on attitude and personality. Her hair colour can be “varied” apparently from brunette, ginger through to bleached blonde. For our meet she was a striking redhead following a somewhat enthusiastic dyeing session earlier in the day. She apologised for the slightly neon tinge but there was no need really.

Her AW profile lists as aged 28, a size 18+, 5’4” with a 36GG chest which all seems pretty accurate to me. Pictures of Kayley are undoubtedly her although plenty of them are taken from certain flattering angles. There are a couple of recent full length stood up pictures to accurately show her curves. This, coupled with the fact that she was so explicit in initial comms about being a BBW, makes her IMHO “upfront” about her specific niche.

Communication: One of the best I’ve experienced.

I’d “seen” Midori on UKE for a while and, being one of the few Yorkshire lasses on there, I’d previously taken an interest in her postings.  She came across as an articulate, sensible lass who I shared similar views with on certain matters.  I had however dismissed a meet as a BBW isn't really up my alley (so to speak) .

One particular thread was started which discussed role play ideas with Kayley stating that she’d love an intruder role play with her as the sub. Now I’m game for a bit of comedy acting so we starting bouncing some ideas off each other on PM.  Kayley only does this part time so arranging a time was a bit of a chew but we arranged something a few weeks hence.

This was actually a good thing as it allowed me to start sourcing some props and building up the tension through some flirty & funny messages. A 10 minutes call to clarify a few things and draw up some boundaries and safe words and we were all set.

The Event: The meet had been a while in the planning and, although I hadn’t gone into the finer details with Kayley, she was aware that we were going to do an intruder/thief role play. To that end I had invested a little time on eBay assembling a bit of a Swag Bag of goodies – including rope, restraints, toys, a real Swag Bag, a striped top, balaclava, surgical gloves and my son’s water pistol and Peter Pan dagger. Yes; although a little different in content I had amassed a bag of tricks to rival MrFf’s.

I arrived outside a well-known convenience supermarket about 10 minutes early and let Kayley know I was here. Initially I didn’t receive a response which was surprising given we had been texting all day having some fun. I had to kick my heals for about 15 minutes which, given I had a bag full of bondage gear and every reasonably priced robber fancy dress item I had managed to find over the preceding fortnight, wasn’t ideal.

Just after our scheduled start time Kayley called me very apologetic that she lost track of time whilst cleaning and doing makeup and hadn't heard my text.  No problem at all and she guided me up to her apartment. I found the flat with the sweet music click clack of heels behind it, the door was opened and I dived in. We’d agreed to start the role play after I’d had a shower so we had a quick bout of tonsil tennis, sorted out the paperwork and I made for the bathroom.

I had a quick wash and then got on my get up including the balaclava and “weapons” and took a deep breathe whilst clutching my swag bag of cuffs, rope, toys and clamps. No backing out now I thought even though I was 50:50 on whether this would be a serious role play or whether it would descend into a kind of Carry-On farce.

I burst out of the bathroom shouting and hollering and Kayley was quite clearly taken aback. In advance we had discussed safe words, hard boundaries and likes but not how we would start so I was really happy to have caught her off-guard.

I proceeded to threaten Kayley with my son’s weapon (that sounds wrong on so many levels) and grabbed Kayley and pushed her onto the bed demanding to know where the valuables were. The damsel protested her innocence saying that she didn’t have any at all. I clearly hadn’t thought the next element through as I spend the next 2 minutes shouting “WHERE ARE THE VALUABLES?” and little else (the dialogue coulda done with some refinement).

Eventually Kayley grasped the nettle and moved things along saying that she’d scream which I took as a coded message for getting the bondage gear out. Not being proficient in rope play (it’s on my “To Learn” list) I used the cuff restraints to secure Kayley’s hands above her head and used the ball-gag to prevent her from screaming. I then reverted to the well-used “where’s the valuables?” line, pulling her hair a little and started threatening her if she didn’t comply. Given she couldn’t move her hands nor speak this was a particularly stupid line of questioning and Kayley could only shake her head vigorously.

I certainly wasn’t delivering an Oscar winning performance and given my dialogue was mainly the solitary line I decided to free Kayley from the ball-gag and instead blindfolded her and she promised to make up for the lack of valuables in other ways – at least she hadn't wasted her Drama 'A'-Level and was good at the improvisation part.

I ran with this train of thought and started undressing and thrust Little Sticky in Kayley’s blindfolded face, or more specifically her mouth. I thought afterwards that was a bit remiss of me as we hadn’t met previously so for me to thrust my cock into her mouth without her having the opportunity of inspecting it was a bit unfair. I apologised for that later and she was fine with it.

I hadn’t used my “Where’s the valuables line?” for at least 60 seconds so I reverted back to it whilst Kayley had her mouth full but again she didn’t have any. This deserved some additional punishment so I started tanning the ass off her.  In our advanced comms we’d agreed that we were both pretty submissive and also both liked to be slapped around a bit. I’d said that I am not very proficient at giving it out, generally being a bit meek, but she challenged me saying that I was unlikely to be too rough for her. So I built up the slapping to what I would call the “gosh are you sure you’re ok darling?” level and Kayley’s ass was lovely and red and her mouth still clamped on my cock. I don’t think I was testing her boundaries at all; she seemed to love it.

By this time I was running out of ideas and didn’t really know where to go next but fancied a bout of RO so I called a halt to the role play and we had a little chuckle about our “efforts”. I went down on Kayley via her supersensitive nipples which seemed to get her going and started a RO session.

Kayley had a clean neutral pussy with a trimmed bush (makes a nice change from the normal shaven havens) and she was obviously “excited”. She clearly likes receiving oral and was quite vocal though the session, seeming to climax on a number of occasions before finally requesting I cease as she was over sensitive. Or maybe they were fake and she was bored, who knows??

Either way she said it was my turn for some fun and I was flipped onto my back ready for what Kayley had trialled as a “cock worship” and edging session which TBH was rather good. Kayley started dancing around my groin, teasing and licking my balls and the general area, almost making a point to touch anything other than my cock initially.

She slowly built things up, using a great mixture of tongue, mouth, saliva and hands and before long I was squirming away underneath her. I was edged expertly a couple of times which at the time was quite frankly f-ing frustrating but the ending was well worth the wait as eventually she allowed me to empty a full load into her mouth which she took and swallowed without flinching.

Kayley had a quick drink and cleaned me up expertly and we lay down for a bit of a pit stop. We had a bit of a laugh and a joke about the role play which was definitely more Monty Python than BBC gritty drama but we both said that we enjoyed it.  We set the world to rights and talked about this and that when I remembered I missed one thing I was going to do in the role play.

In our comms Kayley mentioned that she liked her doxy wand. Not being particularly au fait with that particular apparatus I said I’d tease her with it as part of the role play. In all the “Where are the valuables?” questioning I’d forgotten all about it so I grabbed it off the side and plugged it in. Kayley had said in advance that she was very sensitive and to take it steady so we started on the lowest setting and clearly she was a fan of this particular contraption. I upped the intensity which was a little premature and she almost hit the roof so I dialled it down again after apologising for my eagerness. I kept at it and soon she was the one squirming around and as she was approaching the end I dialled it up a bit to push her over the edge.

Kayley seemingly was now well ahead in the match so I thought it was my turn and as to date I hadn’t been inside her I thought there was no time like the present. On with the coat, Kayley started on top in CG whilst smothering me with chest which is (of course) ample for that purpose.  For a larger lady she is quite supple and flexible and she rode me impressively. We then tested out a number of other positions, mish and doggy but I was struggling to cum and I was also sensing we must have been close to time.

Kayley however wasn’t finished there and she whipped the condom off and laid me out whilst furnishing me with her blindfold from earlier telling me to wait right there (as if I was moving anywhere). She then kicked off cock worship session number 2 but this time with a buzzing enhancement added to proceedings. This felt awesome as Kayley used it on my shaft, head, perineum and balls.  It certainly moved things along as Round 2 was completed in literally a few minutes, thankfully without the edging this time.

It was warm and we were both now a hot sweaty mess. Despite being over time Kayley grabbed me a cold lemonade and we chatted again before I headed into the shower. I got dressed and gathered up all my paraphernalia and props and had a good snog before heading to the door. I was out and into the evening warmth a full two hours after arriving and reflecting on a more unusual but very enjoyable session.

Positives: Great, friendly, bubbly girl with a top attitude. Fantastic slow “cock worship” type OWO. Good sensuous kissing. Good VFM and no clock-watcher.

Negatives: Running a touch late. Limited availability as Kayley is part time with only one regular incall day.

Visit Again: Yes, I would – attitude & service definitely trumped “my type” with this one.

Summary: A great themed role play with a friendly and down to earth lass who I seemed to "click" with.  We both seemed to enjoy the frankly pretty camp acting and then moved onto a great, sensuous cock worship session.

Thanks for the review was great reading it and using my imagination

Offline HailWood

Nice one Sticky. Being a Punter who like roleplay, I enjoyed the read (may well steal some of the ideas)and it sounds like you had a really fun session with Midori. :hi:
PS - I like the disclaimer and know why you put it there  ;)

Offline threechilliman

Nice one Sticky. Being a Punter who like roleplay, I enjoyed the read (may well steal some of the ideas)and it sounds like you had a really fun session with Midori. :hi:

Agreed.

She's a good fun lass and the nature of her postings over on UKE was one of the reasons I booked her.

vw

Many do as it is good practice, when prossies know reviewers are coming they most likely up their game.  Shady ones hide it.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

stickman1980

Many do as it is good practice, when prossies know reviewers are coming they most likely up their game.  Shady ones hide it.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Do the Tall Boyish ones hide it too VW??   :unknown: ;)

That was almost a backhanded compliment there......

....almost.

I think it's only fair to put my cards on the table and make all aware.

stickman1980

Yep, I really enjoyed it. Especially thinking up the opening gambit bursting out of the bathroom dressed in balaclava, gloves and armed with children's toys. Her face was a picture.

I'd suggest you think of a bit more dialogue tho'.

Costume Oscars perhaps but definitely none for script writing!!  :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

PMSL.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your toy bag amused me albeit I missed the bit where you got a 12" dildo out of it and then got well and truly buggered.  :D :D

Offline HailWood

Maybe, though hard to prove. Carrot and stick approach  :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

Yep, I really enjoyed it. Especially thinking up the opening gambit bursting out of the bathroom dressed in balaclava, gloves and armed with children's toys. Her face was a picture
I’d imagine. Combination of trying to act horrified while keeping a straight face - wonderful image in my head right now!!!

Incidentally I have brought a rubber replica of a knife on eBay which I used in a CNC role play. Looks quite real and she wasn’t at all sure when I pulled it on her (but didn’t utter the safety word).

vw

Maybe, though hard to prove. Carrot and stick approach  :sarcastic:

Like sticks in your spokes, the silence was deafening.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

Like sticks in your spokes, the silence was deafening.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Try carrots. Sliced silently.
BTW - sticks in spokes are noisy. Did you not donl that as a kid? Or was it too hard to attach a stick to a Penny Farthing.  :D

vw

Try carrots. Sliced silently.
BTW - sticks in spokes are noisy. Did you not donl that as a kid? Or was it too hard to attach a stick to a Penny Farthing.  :D

Not if you do it right. the bike flips and then the silence.   :D :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HailWood

Not if you do it right. the bike flips and then the silence.   :D :D

Hidden Image/Members Only
Ouch! That will come keen on Monday!
Mind you, it’s a fucking cyclist. They get all they deserve. Slow moving pack-twat mamils. :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 08:50:36 pm by MikeTheBike »

stickman1980

I’d imagine. Combination of trying to act horrified while keeping a straight face - wonderful image in my head right now!!!

Incidentally I have brought a rubber replica of a knife on eBay which I used in a CNC role play. Looks quite real and she wasn’t at all sure when I pulled it on her (but didn’t utter the safety word).
Don't think I could manage a CNC role play. 

This intruder one was not particularly serious and the fact I'm usually pretty sub works against it too.

You never know. I may grow some at some point.  :unknown:

Offline wolfiesmith69

Great review again-honest & very interesting
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline livingalife

Properly tickled me, this review. Thanks for the write up!

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Kayley has been at the top of my to do list (one day) for ages. She seems to have an honest profile. I do like the larger girl and l love her attitude on UKE and here. I must find an excuse to get to Leeds

Offline alpharius

Funny yet sexy read. Good review. I'm rarely up her part of the world, but I'd consider seeing her on condition of certain roleplays being fulfilled