Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Duo in London? £250 budget.  (Read 1084 times)

flaming_hottttt

Hello Gents,

Firstly a massive thank you to everyone who goes through the effort of leaving reviews, this community is a life saver and a heaven for ensuring one has stable punts, so thank you.

£250 budget London based, looking for a PSE style threesome, suggestions will be welcomed?

thank you

Offline Sinz

Very warm post, however why should anyone be inclined to help you ?

You have been on UKP 3 years and contributed absolutely nothing and now you want recommendations ?

You stated:
i've been punting for the last two years on a very regular basis, with some great help from online reviews

Where are the reviews ? You are a top example of a Leech

« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 03:38:15 pm by Sinz »

flaming_hottttt

Hey mate, considering your contribution i understand what you are saying, to be totally honest i only punt ladies who have a minimum of 3 positive reviews on here and i have always stuck to that rule, so in all honesty there is not much i can add to reviews as anyone i have seen previously is so well reviewed already.

But as i say i understand your feedback.

Offline Sinz

Hey mate, considering your contribution i understand what you are saying, to be totally honest i only punt ladies who have a minimum of 3 positive reviews on here and i have always stuck to that rule, so in all honesty there is not much i can add to reviews as anyone i have seen previously is so well reviewed already.

But as i say i understand your feedback.

There is always something to contribute, no 2 punters experience and observations are exactly the same. You probably have noticed some WGs have 20 or even 100 reviews on here. If everyone had your mindset, there will be no reviews.

Honestly, its just a lame excuse to not contribute and leech on.

Also, you are directly contradicting your point, as you say you only punt WGs with 3 reviews on here, if that's the case then why start this thread ? why can't you just search yourself ? or are you even lazy to do that ?

flaming_hottttt

do you own this website?!!! stop being such a dick, it does not state anywhere you have to leave reviews in order to use this website! it is a simple post, if you have nothing to contribute in regards to the question asked, do one mate!

Offline LLPunting

do you own this website?!!! stop being such a dick, it does not state anywhere you have to leave reviews in order to use this website! it is a simple post, if you have nothing to contribute in regards to the question asked, do one mate!

In case the more polite comments haven't got thru to you,
"FUCK OFF YOU LEECHING TROLL!"

Whoop-de-fucking-do you have an MO that "means" you don't ever TOFTT let alone feel you need to contribute to the common good.

If you had been reading any number of replies to selfish noobs, it has been made absolutely clear by all of Admin's helpers that you don't get to ask for recommendations before you've made sufficient contribution to the good of the site.

If you're lucky you'll be allowed to skulk off to your hole before Admin nuke's your worthless account.

Offline The Film Director

Whoop-de-fucking-do you have an MO that "means" you don't ever TOFTT let alone feel you need to contribute to the common good.

If you had been reading any number of replies to selfish noobs, it has been made absolutely clear by all of Admin's helpers that you don't get to ask for recommendations before you've made sufficient contribution to the good of the site.

If you're lucky you'll be allowed to skulk off to your hole before Admin nuke's your worthless account.

+1

vw

Looks like you have upset someone.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=205607.msg2113468#msg2113468

vw

Is your mum your sister?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Online Jonestown

Offline Liverpool

You were given the same advice back in 2017 when you were asking for anal recommendations. If you've been punting loads as you'd suggest THEN LEAVING A FUCKING REVIEW!

Well done on signing your own death warrant when reporting others. People will be on the look out for your other account.

Offline aj12345

Hello Gents,

Firstly a massive thank you to everyone who goes through the effort of leaving reviews, this community is a life saver and a heaven for ensuring one has stable punts, so thank you.

£250 budget London based, looking for a PSE style threesome, suggestions will be welcomed?

thank you

What a fuckwit. Comes in here looking for advice and then starts reporting people like a little girl. You were advised to start contributing in your anal thread and ignored it. What other type of response were you looking for this time?

Tell you what, rather than acting like a butt hurt little bitch, why don't take your 3 review rule, go have a threesome and let us know how you got on (as I'd genuinely like to know aswell). That way, you might get earn abit of trust and respect.

mrhappypants

+2

flaming_hottttt

you guys take this shit pretty serious huh! some of you are rude mofos! anyways looking forward to my 3sum experience with the following:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

will of course 100% on this occasion leave a review.

*did't mean to report anyone was trying to reply but accidentally reported it.

Offline LLPunting

you guys take this shit pretty serious huh! some of you are rude mofos! anyways looking forward to my 3sum experience with the following:

will of course 100% on this occasion leave a review.

*did't mean to report anyone was trying to reply but accidentally reported it.

Given both ladies are well known as solos and a duo so 0.5 (?) of a merit unless you reveal something new about their act, which is repeatable with others.  Only 5.5 merits to go and you'll be "made up" in a couple of months?

flaming_hottttt

Given both ladies are well known as solos and a duo so 0.5 (?) of a merit unless you reveal something new about their act, which is repeatable with others.  Only 5.5 merits to go and you'll be "made up" in a couple of months?

well this is exactly my point from my comment earlier, what else could i possible add that one does not know about these two, hence the lack of reviews on my part. anyways gents enjoy your evening.

Offline Sinz

you guys take this shit pretty serious huh!

If you haven't figured that out in the 3 years you have been here, you a are bigger twat than I thought you were.

Offline LLPunting

If you haven't figured that out in the 3 years you have been here, you a are bigger twat than I thought you were.

Wait, there'll be an echo any... moment..

Offline PLeisure

I'm looking forward for this twat to come back so he can get called out some more - what a loser  :scare: :sarcastic: :wacko: :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

For a hottie 3some at £250 dream on..

Average and uglies lookers you can for £250
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac