Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ausiebelle, Reading incall  (Read 549 times)

21 review(s) for ausiebelle (18 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline ars.mav

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

What a cheerful and accomodating person she is..have to start by saying that..

Comms: 10/10 - fixed through AW followed by text..everything smooth as silk  :thumbsup:

Girl: 9/10 - right curves at the right place (i like them)..though agree with some of the recent reviews that she has put on more..i would say more to explore and love  :rose:

Experience: 10/10 -
After a warm welcome I was offered a drink and decided on some water.
Next I was offered a shower, again which I availed off, beautiful flat and amazingly large shower, which was a good start to the session, and which I also used after the date.
There was definitely no clock watching and a lovely girl friend experience experience starting with some warm hugs and passionate kisses and then some sexy dancing and stripping, till we found ourselves naked on the bed, kissing each other all over and then moving on to a fab BJ, allowing me to reciprocate and I am certain Belle enjoyed the experience a lot. She then returned to pleasuring me with her mouth and tongue, bringing me to such a crescendo that I just had to cum as she swallowed. Then we lay there stroking each other and relaxing. A great, fun experience with a really lovely girl.

Verdict: 10/10..definite repeat..maybe 6 months to a year down though she might leave before then (dropped a hint during our chat)..thanks Belle :angelgirl: