Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Healing Touch Massage - Palmers Green TOFTT  (Read 1087 times)

Offline Donkeykong69

External Link/Members Only

This meet took place a couple of weeks ago, was passing through the area and took a quick scan online and sent a few text messages to various options, this girl text me back right away asking for me to call. I called and spoke with her, she speaks excellent English, and a time was arranged and postcode sent. Arrived at location and called her and she gave directions to a her address, its an upper apartment on quiet residential street, very discreet.

Had arranged for an hours massage at 50, I see its now 60 from her profile. Was met at top of the stairs by her, I think her name was Annabella, she is very dark skinned, darker than her pictures look. I believe she is half Belize and half Brazilian if my memory serves me correctly. She was wearing a black masseuse uniform, top and trousers so gave the impression that this might actually be legit but was led into a room which is her bedroom with a massage table in it. Paperwork sorted and asked to undress, she says you can keep your underwear on or not its up to you, I ask what do you recommend and she says she doesn't mind so I take off to leave the ball in her court and get on the table.

The massage was very professional, she is obviously properly trained but I was curious and waiting for any reach under on not when on my front but nothing, then asked to turn over and she gives me a head massage and then my legs and thighs and I start to get aroused slightly and then whispers in my ear that she doesn't touch that part!

I put this review as neutral as although she is pretty good there were no extras, its a fully legit massage. I think she uses the Vivastreet website as a way of enticing punters to then leave them disappointed.

Would I return? Probably not.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 12:53:11 pm by Donkeykong69 »

Online Bassman

why have you reviewed a legit masseuse then? Because she advertised on viva street??
  :dash:

Offline Donkeykong69

yeah lol I kinda presumed Vivastreet was more or less for "adults" in particular with massages. But I also stated that I thought this girl was using this angle to entice men to book in the hope of receiving extras when indeed there are none.

Offline G.Raff

Offline LLPunting

yeah lol I kinda presumed Vivastreet was more or less for "adults" in particular with massages. But I also stated that I thought this girl was using this angle to entice men to book in the hope of receiving extras when indeed there are none.

Fair do's you chanced your babyarm that she might do more despite categorically stating she doesn't do extras on her ad.
Her looks must've really rocked your World to choose her above all the other more ambiguous ads you could have tried.

Worth asking an Admin to change the subject of your review to include her name and "NO EXTRAS"