Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jowita - Liverpool L1  (Read 1043 times)

20 review(s) for Bye. (11 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online Stiltskin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price - £60 for 1/2hr

Services - OW, Sex

Comms - Comms were ok, all by text.

Location – access to her flat is off a busy street, a door between two shops. This wouldn't normally bother me, but there was another punter waiting outside. I thought she might have double booked and when the door opened we both looked at each other. She showed her face and the other guy just stood there, so obviously not the girl he'd booked. Up 3 flights of stairs to a floor full of rooms rather than apartments. I could hear people talking, so not the most discrete arrangement.

Looks – Jowita used to show her face on her profile, but the pics have been removed. She's pretty enough, I would say her age was about 36, quite thin (size 10) and looks good in a dress.

Personality - Friendly enough, but didn't really provide a GFE.

Experience - It was late in the day, about 7pm so I was aware that I may have caught her at the end of her shift.

She lead me into the bedroom where I undressed. She let me undress her, but that was where the GFE ended. She then knelt on the bed with her back to me and I had a feel of her C cup tits. I kissed her neck a bit, but that was the only kissing I had.

Whilst still sitting on the bed she applied the condom to my almost flaccid dick and proceeded to suck some life into it. It took a while because I need a bit more foreplay than that to get me going. When I was ready she got on all fours so that I could enter her, still standing at the side of the bed. She was pretty tight which helped. Doggy isn't my favourite, so I got her to ride me cowgirl.

She bounced away in an effort to get me to cum quick, but it didn't work. I could feel myself losing my erection, so I asked her to wank me off. She did this with the condom still on :( . Eventually I came and I couldn't get out quick enough.

A few hours later I was leaving my hotel and guess who was stood outside texting on her phone? Jowita! Dressed up like she was on a night out, she looked a bit surprised to see me again, as was I to see her. Like a gent I held the door open for her and looked back as she was met by an old guy wearing shorts and long socks. I don’t think the date was going any further than his hotel room.

The next day I was walking back to my hotel. I was waiting at a zebra crossing and clocked her again on the opposite side of the road waiting to cross. She must have thought I was stalking her, but this is one girl I’d just like to forget.

Summary – Romanian type service from a Polish girl. I was expecting a bit more, but for £60 I probably got what I paid for.

Offline MrScaramanga

This review is definitely turning away from seeing her, I’ve had same experience in the past

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

ive seen her 3 times, and each time the service got worse and worse... but the first time was good with her...

Offline fairfield

Stilts,
Cheers for the review. Got so much flak meself for my problems with this pro$$ie.
And the detail about the old guy and the hotel was a real eye-opener. She let me understand my age was the reason for the poor service in my punt.

Offline leo_26

I had a good time with her a year ago, we done 100% anal with her on top of me. It felt that good needless to say that i didnt last long

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

personally, I just love cumming in her mouth  :drinks: