Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Legit massage punt  (Read 1249 times)

Offline Zeekay

Morning guys,

Its been a while since I've ventured out but while working out my upset back and shoulders have gone. I was looking at proper legit sports massage but then thought, why not get the full works done  :D I've gone back and trawled through pages and pages of reviews and discussions and cant make my mind up. I made a few calls to Lola Bell, Suka and Jennifer but 1) theyre sensual massages more than anything 2) they were busy yesterday.

Id rather Just go with a straight out recommendation for a really good massage with someone who knows what theyre doing with a HE. I cant be bothered going legit then going somewhere for WIHJ.

Much appreciated in advance guys.

Zeekay

Offline Madone1

It depends on how far you want to travel give us an idea on distance and I’m sure something will come up. :hi:

Offline Zeekay

Im happy to travel anywhere in and outskirts of Birmingham.

Zeekay

Offline Zeekay

UPDATE:

Bit of a weird one but I called mariga thai where Yumi works. Ive had a massage of her and it was good. Not sensual in anyway but enough to do the job. So i thought ill call to see if she was in so it could be a back up plan while I still look around and wait to see if any recommendations come in. She said "why yumi... Yaya and..." she said another girls name. So i said when Is Yumi coming. She replies. "WHY YUMI?! What yo name" so i reply and say she is good.and she says "no no no.... Good bye" and cut the phone. Urmmm.... How weird...

Zeekay

Offline Hoping

Lucy of Tyseley (loads of comments on here) gives a good massage and more!

Offline Zeekay

Is she still around? I do remember reading about her and trying to book some time about a year ago but Just couldnt get through. Ill do a search and see if i can find contact details. If anyone does have the number please post.

Zeekay

Offline Zeekay

Offline bestpunt

There is one in handsworth an Indian lady, she will crack your back and neck and really give you.a proper massage..not sure of HE as she has been mentioned on here before
She has these rubber cups which suck the pain out definitely the best massage you'll ever get

I'll find d the details and post it on here
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 05:21:21 pm by bestpunt »
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Samurai Jack

If you are looking for a Legit Massage with the bonus of a Happy Ending I would recommend Yna in Erdington, 1 and a Half Hours for £45. She really works all the knots out, Last time I went I had a problem with my back but didn't mention it. Didn't need to, she could tell where I was holding tension in my muscles.

I know she can be hard to get hold of sometimes and works limited hours, but if you have never been before, give her a try. I will look for a link, but I don't remember her ad coming up on Gumtree for a while now.

Offline bestpunt

« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 05:19:52 pm by bestpunt »
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Zeekay

Thanks guys. I think i might need some cracking and hopefully crack one out an all  :lol: (excuse my immaturity)

Ive read about Yna too. Ill look her up but again... If anyone has it then please share. Appreciated!

Zeekay

Offline CaptainCosmic

If you're looking for a legit massage (without extras) and prepared to travel to Walsall I can recommend Siam Smiles - External Link/Members Only

The house rules are that you keep your underwear on, so there's no suspense wandering whether extras may be on offer. But, on the plus side they provide a terrific 1 hour sports massage for £40.