Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Megan, Manchester  (Read 1683 times)

1 review(s) for Natalia brown (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Pace10

If I could class this as a neutral I would.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was there for 2 hours for £200 at her incall place, just off Regent Road, close to a McDonalds (where you can also park). I didn't really see more than the bedroom and bathroom but they both were alright. Seemed pretty new and good standards.

Megan is definitely the girl in the pictures and I do believe she's honest about her age. Probably the best body I've come across (imo. better than e.g. Smiley Miley in London). Great ass, slim and perfect tits for her kind of body. Facially also pretty. Chatty and smiling between rounds but straight to the case when I got there. Nice personality I think.

So all this is good, but the reason for this being a neutral is her kissing and oral. I didn't confirm DFK on the phone before going, but with me brushing my teeth, using mouthwash and chewing gum right up to the meeting, I don't think it was my oral hygiene. Kissing with no tongue so obviously not french kissing. Didn't seem that into giving head as I a couple of times had to ask her to keep going longer (she wanted to shag) and most of her oral is licking the shaft, not actually putting your dick into her mouth. Especially the poor kissing is a deal breaker for a GFE in my opinion. The shagging was good though. She looks sensational in doggy and great on top.

She also massaged me between rounds and seemed eager for the next round as she initiated the next round both times (3 pops in 2 hours).

Some would probably class this as a negative due to the lack of FK/DFK and poor oral. I may be a bit too soft but I'd say neutral cause of her personality and shagging.

For someone that values blow jobs higher than fucking I would not recommend. I don't think I'll be back either, cause I think there's better in the area, but if I find myself without many options and short on time I might give her a ring.

Offline Jnorth88

I had an hour booking with Megan September 2013. As my first punt I had nothing to compare it to, however it sound exactly as yours went. Amazing body! Only downside as you said is no dfk.  Would definitely see again if not just for the amazing body

Is she still working?