Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _CurvyLaura_ Ipswich - Amazing GFE.  (Read 946 times)

9 review(s) for _CurvyLaura_ (6 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ratata

I was waiting for Laura to come back to Ipswich since she had very good reviews when she was in Ipswich before.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Text, easy and clear comms. Early punt, possibly I was the first punter of the day, 1 hr booking £110 no extras.
I was late 15 minutes, no problem.

Location: Flat, a few blocks behind the marina.Decent flat, shared with 2 other girls. Unfortunately no mirror to watch the action in the room.

Service: OWO, RO, 69, doggy, cowgirl, mish, COB.

The Girl: Very petite girl with nice pair of tits. Nice tatoos, tongue piercing and nice black hair.

She seemed a bit cold in the beginning. Started kissing, only lip kissing, and discovering each others bodies. I've decided to take the lead and started eating her mango. Her mango is very fresh and cleanly shaved. She is responsive and definetly was enjoying.

The turn is hers now, started to give me OWO. Licking and sucking head and tip of the cock. Feels good, occasional eye contact. Told her to switch to 69. Started to eating her again while she sucks me off. That continued fairly long time, her mango gets softer tastier and juicy and I've lustfully enjoyed her juices.

Rubber is on and started in cowgirl position. I was feeling her juices were flowing on by cock and balls. That continued a good amount of time with constant eye contact, her full body was in contact with mine. Such a perfect GFE.

Switched to doggystyle, she locked her feet to my legs. Certainly was enjoying the pounding and trying to take it good. Making nice natural noises.

Final position is mish. She took the pounding like a pro. Top level GFE. At this position french kissing happened long long time.

Finally I've proposed CIM/CIF, got refused. Finished on her body.

Chit chat 10 minutes and off I go.

Summary: Such a petite and sweet lady with good English delivering solid GFE. Thanked to her kissed and left.

Summary: I think I will be back and I strongly recommend.   

Offline Bogof60

Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hornypnter

Why did she refuse CIM? On her profile it states she does CIM and it does not mention it is at her discretion so I would be expecting if I went to see her.

Just being curious why she refused CIM, especially as her rates are not cheap compared to EE WGs.

Offline oohermrs

Useful OP - thanks.

I would have put her on my HL, but no cim is a dealbreaker for me.

Why can't they just be honest in their profiles and just not tick the cim box in their likes list FFS?!

:unknown:

Offline Hansolo69

Bitch stood me up one evening last week.
Most annoying.

Didn't review as meet didn't take place

Offline Dude2k13

I have met her, I can confirm she does owo, she is hot. I was waiting a while for her and the entrance is near the road. Can't decide if I will revisit but might as Ipswich is so dead!

Offline ratata

Why did she refuse CIM? On her profile it states she does CIM and it does not mention it is at her discretion so I would be expecting if I went to see her.

Just being curious why she refused CIM, especially as her rates are not cheap compared to EE WGs.

I was not in the position to ask why in the middle of hot steamy sex. Could've asked before leaving to have clarification but haven't. Better to clarify before starting the session, lesson learned.