Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco - Birmingham  (Read 1028 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dsr

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I did this a few hours after seeing Andrea Meddan, so I wasn't sure if I'd actually manage a second incall.  Glad I did turn up.

Comms via text, all good.  Zero problems finding the place, very close to the Mailbox.

Get to place, usual hiding behind door trick.  English passable, understood enough to get by but don't expect to be dicussing War and Peace.  Asked for whatever as long as not stockings and suspenders which do nothing for me.  Was in tiny white dress, which suits her as she really is tiny.  Flat as a board which works for me but may not float your boat.  Prefer GFE, which is what I got.  Happy to kiss, not as full on as others but happy for some tongue action.  Took off dress, nothing underneath, go to work on blowing me.  Pretty good.

Happy for me to go down on them, then on with the rubber and let her ride me till I was done.  Did a few different positions, stood on my legs and hammered me to finish.  Had time for quick massage, then shower and left.

Seems very happy to please, no rush (aside from time being up).  As a few have mentioned, she is going back to China soon (at the time said in a month or so, maybe two weeks from when I put this up).  No had many good asians, especially this tiny which really works for me.  I'd say get her while she is here.

Offline gridle

Hey

Nice review

How long did you see her for. Fancy an hour but usually dont last that long lol

Can you cum more than once

Jonnyjones

Plus what did you pay !!!!!

Offline dsr

£130 for the hours.  I normally only tend to cum once, but I get the feeling however many times you can manage.  Certainly not trying to push me out the door after I did cum.