Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning ( RUBBISH ) Bella  (Read 11537 times)

3 review(s) for english cutee (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

RonB1083

Rubbish, dont visit her. i had visited her like three weeks back, totally forgotten to put up a negative review. Waste of money and time. I just wasted my money on her.

Messaged her if she provided DFK, she said yes. After I hand over the money, she comes back and only kisses on the lip and then goes on to say ' This is kissing honey, some girls dont even let you kiss their lips ' WTF ???

Through out the session no matter which position I went on with her, she had a hand on my dick, so that I cant go fully in. And kept complaining too big too big. Rubbish.

And when I reached the station, I called her no answer. She decided to ring me back after 10-15 mins saying where are you. And then guided me to her place. My time had started from there and then. So I had  only spent about 15 mins with her out of my half an hour booking and rest had gone into finding her place.   :dash:

On top of that, no OWO and no going down on her.

I just dont get it how she has 8 good reviews, do people really enjoy throwing away their money and not have a good time.

I just felt like I had visited her flat and gifted her 70 quid for Christmas.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline pay as u hoe

these hoes know they are getting paid the same amount whether the service is shit  average or excellent so why bother putting any effort in is what they undoubtedly think. Hopefully this will alert others to what a complete waste of money she is.

Offline blue

Messaged her if she provided DFK, she said yes. After I hand over the money, she comes back and only kisses on the lip and then goes on to say ' This is kissing honey, some girls dont even let you kiss their lips ' WTF ???

Do you do French kissing    A. Yes passionately  :dash:

I'd leave her a -ve feedback on AW.

James999

Her secondary language is stated as Italian (Not Fluent) so probably Romanian  :thumbsdown:

RonB1083

She had a full on British Accent, and i didnt bother finding out more after the way it had started off.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Rubbish, dont visit her. i had visited her like three weeks back, totally forgotten to put up a negative review. Waste of money and time. I just wasted my money on her.

Through out the session no matter which position I went on with her, she had a hand on my dick, so that I cant go fully in. And kept complaining too big too big. Rubbish.

And when I reached the station, I called her no answer. She decided to ring me back after 10-15 mins saying where are you. And then guided me to her place. My time had started from there and then. So I had  only spent about 15 mins with her out of my half an hour booking and rest had gone into finding her place.   :dash:

On top of that, no OWO and no going down on her.

I just dont get it how she has 8 good reviews, do people really enjoy throwing away their money and not have a good time.

I just felt like I had visited her flat and gifted her 70 quid for Christmas.

I had a similar experience with her some time back.....such a waste of time and such little to remember about it that I forgot to post too...
flat was on main street and had a weird damp smell about it....she does have a fit body but attitude and style just puts you off....

comms were a bit better when I went - but overall a useless punt...wish i'd have saved the money too!

she claims to be half italian....I spoke what little/no italian that I can speak and it sounded better than hers...
she sounded distinctly english - just a shit attitude!

Offline woiczeck

My friend what you need to do from now on is develop a walking policy - if there is even a small doubt about how good or rather how bad it could turn out to be then you need to swallow your pride and fucking walk...but my biggest piece of advice is how you hand the money over...too many guys fucking pussy out and dont bother asking or rather confirming services booked/ asked for on the phone are actually offered.

Dont forget often the "maid" or muther freaking madam (more like) is not at the same property as the girls this is a tactic employed to keep them self safe from the law - as basically they are coordinating the activities of a brothel!!! As a result they are more likely to tell you some BS to get you hooked and turn up (they know you arent going to see them so they tell you what you want to hear - moral hazard i think the yanks call it, no responisbility for your actions).

So what you gotta do from now on is...depending on how you feel...try and feel out if there is a pimp lurking around...I know not easy but anyhoo...pull the wonga out and let her see it...act like youre about to hand it over...but just as she reaches for it pull it back...and say "oh yeah I forgot to ask..........."

and that is when you confirm she does DFK, OWO, DT etc etc etc  obviously she aint gonna say yes then refuse two mins later - and you can see how she would say no from the previous situation!!!! If she Umm's and Aaaahh's: FUCKING WALK BITCH!!! It is not worth the hassle...if she is a good girl (genuine) she will not mind reiterating what was discussed, she may find it weird..."like omg Im a whore how could you possibly doubt what I have to say"...but every cunt reading this knows that it is better to suffer that slight embarassment than the indignation of losing your dough!!!

Woiczeck. OUT...
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 10:01:28 pm by woiczeck »

password02

Good points made - however some of the guys have their dicks rule their heads

Offline woiczeck

Yeah mate...has happened to me on many sexcapades 'n' shenanigans in east london.

Offline Sparta Prada

Thanks for your feedback Ron, sorry to hear you wasted your money. You replied to my other thread regarding this girl, so I am grateful that you have alerted me to a girl who I was sorely tempted to visit, and will now strike off from my HL.

RonB1083

Woiczek , mate you are truly well on point. Should know when to walk.

Sparta Prada , no problem. I guess everyone has this bad punt once in a while, and it can certainly be avoided following Woiczek's procedure  :lol:

I had a brilliant punt last week with Enyx. I think for 40 quid it was the best VFM. Every service accurately provided and such a good kisser. She already has positive review in UKP, so didnt bother posting another.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Thanks for this review, RonB1083.

I was thinking about seeing, then I searched her profile (with the numbers) and found your thread.  :)

cockneybstrd

I saw her about 12 months ago under her old profile name which was Italian Bella

What struck me was the size of her pupils which left me feeling like she was using something rather than because she was so excited too see me.

Nhsi

Just thought you guys might like to know she's now working under the name:

Was looking her up but couldn't initially find anything, then found this review.

Offline smiths

Just thought you guys might like to know she's now working under the name:

Was looking her up but couldn't initially find anything, then found this review.

Well spotted, same profile number i note. In my area as well so one i shall avoid. :thumbsup:

Nhsi

Yea so will I.. Was quite excited when I saw her available on aw.. But alas, she's rubbish!

money team

I have seen a few times about a year and a half ago. She was good the times I saw her, I guess she has fully burnt out now. She had a sexy body and was up for owo,dfk,ro, pretty much girlfriend exp. and she took a really good pounding from various positions. But I agree with a previous post, I think she might be on some stubstances. Her personality was kind of bat shit crazy, which why I stopped seeing her after a while. But she was really nice to fuck at that time and also a laugh. Its a shame what she has become now.