Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AmelieGFE - Edinburgh  (Read 2415 times)

22 review(s) for Amelliex (20 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tiger

Time to review another one
External Link/Members Only

Booking : 70 GBP for 30 mins..

Communications ok.. given an address near Ross theatre, Lothian road

Arrived, taken to room and handed over the fee. 

She is curvy, fake tan of which I am not a fan of.. She is not slim or petite..

While the review is positive .. services given well there was something missing..
Kissing was not that deep.. I think she is getting jaded and a bit mechanical..
She has had a boob job and it seems to have settled down well there were a few previous reviews on this (people not liking it) but I assure you they look almost natural..

Venue: 9/10
Safe, central good bus connectivity..
Looks: 7/10
 tall , dark brunette, size 36 boobs - just the right size, fake tan
Service: 7/10
  kissing , used a mint while giving  blowjob which was nice, tasted clean and fresh below, ok sex.
Personality: 8/10
Interesting looks to be educated..

She is recommended... Might click better with others.. if boob job thing is what's holding you back I suggest do not worry and give her a try...

AlexCheng

I think she's back to Romania. is she back? I really miss her.

Offline iMan

Waiting for her to come back

Offline PJHorny

I saw AmelieGFE last night (13th July).

Her boobs are a lot bigger but they do look more natural than the normal enhanced  titties.  On balance I preferred her old ones.  Compared to some of the pictures her lips have shrunk a bit and there's none of that awful trout pout effect.   They're still very soft to kiss.

She's not slim but neither is she fat. Just a lovely curvy woman to cuddle.   

Her blowjobs are perfect and her pussy was very responsive when I returned the favour.

Enthusiastic sex and finished off being sucked and wanked.

She may be Romanian but is one of the best ladies you could ever visit.   Just take the bus as you can't park outside and the nearby parking will be rammed during the festival.

Offline Matrix

I saw AmelieGFE last night (13th July).

Her boobs are a lot bigger but they do look more natural than the normal enhanced  titties.  On balance I preferred her old ones.  Compared to some of the pictures her lips have shrunk a bit and there's none of that awful trout pout effect.   They're still very soft to kiss.

She's not slim but neither is she fat. Just a lovely curvy woman to cuddle.   

Her blowjobs are perfect and her pussy was very responsive when I returned the favour.

Enthusiastic sex and finished off being sucked and wanked.

She may be Romanian but is one of the best ladies you could ever visit.   Just take the bus as you can't park outside and the nearby parking will be rammed during the festival.

Then why not write a review. You have lots of time.

Offline David1970

Two punters with 2 posts between them, both seen her but no review :dash: :dash:
Contribute leaches.

AlexCheng

Nice to see her back. Really miss fucking her from behind...With bigger boobs in hand it would feel great. Can't wait to call her again!

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Nice to see her back. Really miss fucking her from behind...With bigger boobs in hand it would feel great. Can't wait to call her again!
You seem a little obsessed...weirdo.

Offline Uncle Buck

I think she's back to Romania. is she back? I really miss her.

Get a grip!

UB

homer123