Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 69 erika - Wood Green  (Read 548 times)

2 review(s) for 69 erika  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by pumps]

Online pumps

External Link/Members Only

Location: off turnpike lane, less than a 5min walk from turnpike lane station, 50/50 on it being discreet, inside fit for purpose.

Comms: with the girl

Girl:
Like the photos, if you like the photos you'll find shes less attractive in person. she was very smiley with me but doesn't have a good attitude.

Services:
owo, sex

She was literally a last resort choice, all other plans fell through and didn't fancy going home empty handed, I knew she was potentially a bad choice but took a risk because of the udders on offer.

Initial phone call with her wasn't positive, all of her replies to myself sounded rather laboured and a lot of effort.

The above didn't stop when I arrived, I didn't want to throw £60 on her so asked for a 15min quickie.... she said she doesn't do it, Not being in a position to walk (or call her bluff) as I wanted to release. 
So I confirmed I'd be able to get owo and suck on her tits, this was agreed.

As soon as we started it was pretty much a rush job with a typical romanian attitude to boot.  Sucked on her tits briefly but this was then limited as they become sore, without that service its rather pointless seeing her.

Breif few mins of OWO, I started to fuck her, within the first few strides and only being 6 mins in if that, she was saying "cum for me baby, oh yes" meh.  I just ignored her. Told her to flip and did my own thing with her in miss, and a few other positions.

I instructed her to finish me by hand whilst I played with her breasts.

All in it was a bad experience, I expected noting less as there is another bad review of her on here, so read this review as a confirmation of what we already knew.

happy punting folks

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online pumps

update: I actually confused myself when I referred to the other bad review on here, which there is but no services were recieved.

I actually meant the review left by "paypal1" on her profile.

:thumbsup:

Offline punk

update: I actually confused myself when I referred to the other bad review on here, which there is but no services were recieved.

I actually meant the review left by "paypal1" on her profile.

:thumbsup:

Your like a boxer. Never mind how many times you get knocked down,with shit service etc,you just bounce back up.

Online pumps

Your like a boxer. Never mind how many times you get knocked down,with shit service etc,you just bounce back up.

:lol:  after the initial post punt disappointments, I think punting is good fun.

I'm just fortunate enough to have the enough disposable income which I can siphon enough off purely for prossie fun.  If I didn't I'd probably take alot less, if any at all  (to an extent) risks.

Offline ThighRider

Pumps, thanks for the review she had been on my list.