Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Massage Centre - Shoreham-by-Sea  (Read 1571 times)

Offline latecomer

All I have in the way of the link is an ad in the local paper:
External Link/Members Only

I walked in and paid £25 for a 30 mins massage, though I should have seen from the beginning that the girl's disinterested attitude didn't promise a great session.  We went up to a clean room, I undressed and she started the massage.  Unusually it was dry (without oil) which personally I prefer.  I'd asked for a gentle relaxing massage and it was actually quite good, her soft hands feeling nice as she rubbed them over me.  The girl was average looking and probably in her 30's.

Quite soon, perhaps after less than 10 minutes, she asked me if I wanted any extras which of course I did.  I asked for H/E which was an extra £20.  She seemed disappointed that I wouldn't pay more for anything else and asked again if I'd pay more, to which I said no.  Anyway the massage went on OK then I turned over and she finished with hand relief which was nothing special but did the job.  Her rather disinterested attitude continued throughout our session.  I'm giving it a neutral because I was seeking a quick release and it did what it said on the tin, nothing more or less.

I wouldn't go back or really recommend it.  If you're in Shoreham and have the time (which I didn't) I feel there must be better options along in somewhere like Brighton.