Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexybum69  (Read 1605 times)

Offline Caterman

Kittie is on aw as sexybum69 in East Midlands

Have seen kittie several times now if your in to small ladies with small boobs than have a fab body she is well worth seeing
All listed as likes are available but A is very much at discretion don’t bank on that

But if looking for a girl friend experience will a nice person with great body go for it you not be disappointed

Offline mrfishyfoo

How can this possibly be a review ??  :unknown: :unknown:

There's no...

...location stated
...price listed.
...duration stated.
...services listed.

Reads like an advert to me.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 07:53:53 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Caterman

Milton Keynes a 2 hour booking for 270 field report on AW

Offline HailWood

How can this possibly be a review ??  :unknown

Reads like an advert to me.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
+1
At least post the sodding link. I can’t be arsed to search.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline Crazydave

Offline secretjones

Going by the link shes expensive too

Offline l1mpd1ck

I suspect this is a lady I used to see in Daventry.  Her profile disappeared looks like she has a new one or reactivated it.

Can't be bothered to go looking for it.  She was fun and VFM but that was over 5 years ago.

Offline mrfishyfoo

OP has been on since we asked for more info and he has chosen not to share so I've moved this topic to the EM discussion board where it belongs.

Offline HailWood

I like her photos - particularly the one where she’s tied up  :diablo:

Offline l1mpd1ck

External Link/Members Only
I see that profile is Sexybum069, pretty sure her old one was Sexybum69.  She was a fun lady when I used to see her.  Pricey now though

Offline Nigel57

I saw her a couple of times  many years ago in a house in Daventry. Whilst she had a very responsive body she seemed disinterested, but that might be me. However the house was a tip and the bathroom was filthy, I wouldn't return. Frankly I got the feeling she may be being pimped.