Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara @ - Harringay - caution, team ...  (Read 1379 times)

5 review(s) for Zara Lust   (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Ambergris17

Saw Zara earlier this month - thanks to last_days_of_logan for nudging me out of my reviewing torpor ...

If there's a headline to this it's 'YA PAYS YER MONEY, YA MAKES YER CHOICE'. Applies to pretty well every aspect of this punt.

External Link/Members Only

COMMS

Okay up to a point but overall you really have to watch yourself with this one. Booked initially by text a few hours ahead to meet at midnight (n.b. she claims to work through until the small hours, backed up her meeting me at this time - if you're a night owl like me you might consider this a plus). Responsive and polite. However, before the meeting as I was approaching we had a bit of a dingdong the effect of which was to push back the start of the meeting - 'I just need some time to get ready' etc. Delay of about ten minutes. Then towards the end of my booking she was fielding texts from another punter who was obviously booked in directly after me, and even spoke to him on the phone in my presence telling him he would need to delay a little bit as she needed time to freshen up. This was while I was sitting naked next to her ...

In sum, she's responsive and I don't think she'd fuck you over- but I think there's a fair expectation you'll get at least a bit jerked around.

Terraced house just along from the Salisbury pub on Green Lanes. Not a huge pedestrian thoroughfare really so fairly discreet. The place itself was I have to say pretty grim, tatty and run down. The room was - well, it had a bed, and a bin overflowing with condom packets and wet wipes. Reminded of friends' bedsits of my youth, cheap, unloved and not redecorated for 25 years.

ZARA

She is quite a tank, with disproportionately small boobs, a substantial albeit firmish belly, and quite a pretty face. If she lost 5st she'd actually be really quite attractive. Fully shaved. High standard of English, and generally friendly and cheery.

THE MEET

Zara eventually opened the door for me and lo and behold was naked as the day she was born. (Managed to freshen up then, did you, love?) Sends me up to her room, follows up a couple of minutes later. We sort out the paperwork, £70 for 1 hour, which she just leaves on a shelf. (I think in common with many of us I find this a pleasant touch). I ask for a shower and God help me I can't remember a thing about it except that there were two girls in the kitchen, one I took to be the maid, and another SP who we will come back to later (and not in a positive way), and neither of them made any effort to hide or be discreet.

Return to the room and we caress standing up, going straight into DFK. It doesn't feel especially passionate, but it's definitely DFK. After about a minute she puts her hand round my cock and suggests I lie down. She lies down next to me and lubes me up and proceeds to what I guess is supposed to be OWO but is really mostly HR. She does take the tip of my cock into her mouth but pretty quickly goes back to using her hands. After a little bit I ask her if she can just use her mouth, but she says, oh no, you're - and then jerks me off vigorously, and I come. CIM not on the menu for me then, I guess...

She hands me some wet wipes and I clean up. We then chat for a bit and she tells about the other girl downstairs who she says is an idiot who wants to get into this game but doesn't want to do the work at the same time, and so she has to do all the organising for her: specifically, because she doesn't have a passport (!) and Vivastreet is useless (her words) getting an AW profile from someone else that she can use...!

Of course the reality of it is no surprise but I was pretty startled to hear an SP talking about it so frankly!

After a bit of chatting and to be honest a lot of buzzing from her punting phone I gesture that we should get on with round 2. She goes for more of the HR which I allow for a couple of minutes, then ask if we can get a condom. Sure, she says, they're over there in that basket. Well, good to see service hasn't died out completely in the 21st century! So I get up, pop one on while she lies back and lubes herself up, and we go into mish. We just stay in that position for 5-10 minutes, her making some reasonable fake moans, and I pop.

This is about 40 minutes in and I am like, you know what love, I know I booked for an hour but I think I should leave you to it. I honestly wanted to give her time to have a blinking shower before the next punter turns up. But she encourages me to stay and natter for a bit - I can't remember what we talked about but it was all fairly convivial. After a time she takes that call and I tell her I definitely need to get dressed and out of there because I don't want to bump into this guy. But she still doesn't hurry me out at all and by the time I actually leave it's pretty much on the hour.

SUMMARY

Definitely a very unconventional punt. It's cheap as chips (okay, pretty expensive chips) and she's fairly fun to chat to. She's significantly overyweight but her face is far from the worst. The actual sex bit was functional at best, although it is technically OWO and DFK for a very reasonable price. The timing and booking thing is clearly awry, but at least it's her generating the chaos and not a pimp doing her comms for her. And there was something very intriguing about the absolute absence of any facade the whole way through - naked at the door, the other SP, talking about the B&S.

Would I return? To be honest I've been tempted. It's an accessible location for me and for the money a quick P&D could be good. But it would very much be nipping for half an hour before going to Tesco because I'm bored of wanking between World Cup games. On the other hand, I haven't, because, well, there's a lot better one can do.

Online tantraman

Thanks for the wisely worded cautions, Ambergris17 :hi:

Zara is still on my HL, but now near the bottom (PAWG bottom at that!) of of that list for a cheap and cheerful P&D.

:drinks:

Offline Wozel

Cheers mate, was actually going to see her the other day but I think I still will for a cheap P&D.

Offline peter purves

ZARA

She is quite a tank, with disproportionately small boobs, a substantial albeit firmish belly, and quite a pretty face. If she lost 5st she'd actually be really quite attractive. Fully shaved. High standard of English, and generally friendly and cheery.

Did I read this correctly..FIVE..5....stones??  :scare:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ambergris17

Did I read this correctly..FIVE..5....stones??  :scare:

You're making me doubt myself now ... but she's a big girl for sure ...

Tantraman, Wozel, let us know how you get on if you do decide to P&D.  :drinks:

Offline last_days_of_logan

Saw Zara earlier this month - thanks to last_days_of_logan for nudging me out of my reviewing torpor ...

If there's a headline to this it's 'YA PAYS YER MONEY, YA MAKES YER CHOICE'. Applies to pretty well every aspect of this punt.

External Link/Members Only

COMMS

Okay up to a point but overall you really have to watch yourself with this one. Booked initially by text a few hours ahead to meet at midnight (n.b. she claims to work through until the small hours, backed up her meeting me at this time - if you're a night owl like me you might consider this a plus). Responsive and polite. However, before the meeting as I was approaching we had a bit of a dingdong the effect of which was to push back the start of the meeting - 'I just need some time to get ready' etc. Delay of about ten minutes. Then towards the end of my booking she was fielding texts from another punter who was obviously booked in directly after me, and even spoke to him on the phone in my presence telling him he would need to delay a little bit as she needed time to freshen up. This was while I was sitting naked next to her ...

In sum, she's responsive and I don't think she'd fuck you over- but I think there's a fair expectation you'll get at least a bit jerked around.

Terraced house just along from the Salisbury pub on Green Lanes. Not a huge pedestrian thoroughfare really so fairly discreet. The place itself was I have to say pretty grim, tatty and run down. The room was - well, it had a bed, and a bin overflowing with condom packets and wet wipes. Reminded of friends' bedsits of my youth, cheap, unloved and not redecorated for 25 years.

ZARA

THE MEET

Zara eventually opened the door for me and lo and behold was naked as the day she was born. (Managed to freshen up then, did you, love?) Sends me up to her room, follows up a couple of minutes later. We sort out the paperwork, £70 for 1 hour, which she just leaves on a shelf. (I think in common with many of us I find this a pleasant touch). I ask for a shower and God help me I can't remember a thing about it except that there were two girls in the kitchen, one I took to be the maid, and another SP who we will come back to later (and not in a positive way), and neither of them made any effort to hide or be discreet.

Return to the room and we caress standing up, going straight into DFK. It doesn't feel especially passionate, but it's definitely DFK. After about a minute she puts her hand round my cock and suggests I lie down. She lies down next to me and lubes me up and proceeds to what I guess is supposed to be OWO but is really mostly HR. She does take the tip of my cock into her mouth but pretty quickly goes back to using her hands. After a little bit I ask her if she can just use her mouth, but she says, oh no, you're - and then jerks me off vigorously, and I come. CIM not on the menu for me then, I guess...

She hands me some wet wipes and I clean up. We then chat for a bit and she tells about the other girl downstairs who she says is an idiot who wants to get into this game but doesn't want to do the work at the same time, and so she has to do all the organising for her: specifically, because she doesn't have a passport (!) and Vivastreet is useless (her words) getting an AW profile from someone else that she can use...!

Of course the reality of it is no surprise but I was pretty startled to hear an SP talking about it so frankly!

After a bit of chatting and to be honest a lot of buzzing from her punting phone I gesture that we should get on with round 2. She goes for more of the HR which I allow for a couple of minutes, then ask if we can get a condom. Sure, she says, they're over there in that basket. Well, good to see service hasn't died out completely in the 21st century! So I get up, pop one on while she lies back and lubes herself up, and we go into mish. We just stay in that position for 5-10 minutes, her making some reasonable fake moans, and I pop.

This is about 40 minutes in and I am like, you know what love, I know I booked for an hour but I think I should leave you to it. I honestly wanted to give her time to have a blinking shower before the next punter turns up. But she encourages me to stay and natter for a bit - I can't remember what we talked about but it was all fairly convivial. After a time she takes that call and I tell her I definitely need to get dressed and out of there because I don't want to bump into this guy. But she still doesn't hurry me out at all and by the time I actually leave it's pretty much on the hour.

SUMMARY

Definitely a very unconventional punt. It's cheap as chips (okay, pretty expensive chips) and she's fairly fun to chat to. She's significantly overyweight but her face is far from the worst. The actual sex bit was functional at best, although it is technically OWO and DFK for a very reasonable price. The timing and booking thing is clearly awry, but at least it's her generating the chaos and not a pimp doing her comms for her. And there was something very intriguing about the absolute absence of any facade the whole way through - naked at the door, the other SP, talking about the B&S.

Would I return? To be honest I've been tempted. It's an accessible location for me and for the money a quick P&D could be good. But it would very much be nipping for half an hour before going to Tesco because I'm bored of wanking between World Cup games. On the other hand, I haven't, because, well, there's a lot better one can do.

:drinks:

REALLY appreciate the review and money you saved people man
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 08:10:57 am by last_days_of_logan »

Offline Manutd007

Wow thanks fr the review. Very different experience to what i have recieved on a few occasions.

Perhaps a typical case of Ymmv as im no one special but she clearly gives me a much better service then you, will be interesting to see other reviews on her as this reads like a negative....